PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea V Liverpool (Carling Cup)

BIGDON
28th November '11, 07:21 PM
Tuesday 29th of November

19.45 K.O

win betting is 90 mins only.

Sosa
28th November '11, 07:24 PM
if kenny stands by his word chelsea seems a no brainer

Hij
28th November '11, 07:25 PM
On betfair you'll be able to get odds of the team that progresses as well mate.

Infact Deset if you allow me to edit vbookie events that bigdon has started I'll add a couple interesting ones in as its a cup game. Which team will go through, will it go to penalties etc.

Apparently there is a stream here

Premier League TV and Internet Schedule For U.S. Viewers | Premier League blog, soccer news and football shirts from EPL Talk (http://www.epltalk.com/premier-league-tv-schedule)

BIGDON
28th November '11, 07:27 PM
will add qualifying betting aswell

Scrappy123
28th November '11, 07:29 PM
Liverpools odds are insane.

Don't bet on CC until I have seen the line ups

BIGDON
28th November '11, 07:34 PM
if u see any more bets u wanted added post them with with the odds and ill add them

Nigel
28th November '11, 07:35 PM
On betfair you'll be able to get odds of the team that progresses as well mate.

thats cos of extra time and shit, cos win bets are only on 90 mins. Seems a bit pointless imo, should be added if and when extra time is played

Trap*
28th November '11, 07:52 PM
All in with my 10 cash lool

chris89
28th November '11, 08:39 PM
Josh anytime goal pls

Zoffie
28th November '11, 09:05 PM
if kenny stands by his word chelsea seems a no brainer

I think you should be careful, Liverpool might be resting their players, but, Bellamy is tipped to be starting after his decision not to start on Sunday.
Also, this is the furthest that Chelsea have progressed in the Carling Cup for 3 years.

The 2 previous years coincided with Chelsea's transition to no longer play a full strength side in the Carling Cup.
What has happened in the last 2 years is that, Chelsea have gone out because all the youngsters were rushed in to make an impression at the same time, which hasn't made for a reliable team. We were knocked out to Blackburn & then Newcastle, they were good matches & very close.
Similar to our match this season, where we progressed via penalties.

Also remembering last season for instance Newcastle rested their 1st team as well & we still didn't batter them.
Lukaku would probably start up top & you have to make of him what you will.

As for Liverpool, spirits are higher, they have recently just beat us, I know it is at Stamford Bridge, but, I wouldnn't be surprised should we be knocked out.

Hutch
28th November '11, 09:12 PM
Gonna wait for the starting 11's for this.

Switch
28th November '11, 09:31 PM
odds on torres actually scoring? or playing more than 30mins? or getting more than 10 touches of the ball? or being able to pass it accurately to his own team?

Hutch
28th November '11, 09:47 PM
odds on torres actually scoring? or playing more than 30mins? or getting more than 10 touches of the ball? or being able to pass it accurately to his own team?

10000000/1

Switch
28th November '11, 09:53 PM
10000000/1i like those odds
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lihbfugjjO1qgqmfr.gif

Hutch
28th November '11, 09:58 PM
I don't think he will play bro, Lukaku has been starting in the Carling cup.

But Drogba has been starting in the prem and champions league so you never know.

El Asesino
28th November '11, 10:09 PM
Torres anytime scorer?

Maxi and Bellerrs will be fresh, Carra in

Side will probably be...

Reina
Kelly Carra Coates Flanagan
Maxi Spearing Lucas Aurelio
Bellamy Carroll

chris89
28th November '11, 10:17 PM
I don't think he will play bro, Lukaku has been starting in the Carling cup.

But Drogba has been starting in the prem and champions league so you never know..

Hij
28th November '11, 11:40 PM
If Chelsea don't rest players here I don't know when they will. And they need to win in the league and they need to win in Europe.

BIGDON
28th November '11, 11:44 PM
added Torres, McEachran and Bellamy to score anytime but bet careful wait for the lineups if u wish as there are no refunds

MoneyMan
28th November '11, 11:44 PM
Will be surprised if Liverpool don't win tbh, I know Chelsea are at home but don't think they should be favourites by this much.
Liverpool's recent record, against Chelsea and everyone else, Kenny has never lost to Chelsea in 394 years as LFC manager, LFC on good run atm. Doing better away from home than at home as well, no Europe to worry about so they can afford to play more first team players in this and go to win the competition - i'm guessing AVB will want to get his hands on a trophy ASAP as well but I can see Liverpool winning this.

Big up Hij and bigdon putting on them other options like team to go through on penos n that, add couple others like goalscorer and maybe some of them random ones you used to like number of corners and cards and shit lol and I will fling e-p's on this.

DTR
28th November '11, 11:51 PM
Fact: Liverpool have beat Chelsea the last 3 occoasions they've played.

El Asesino
28th November '11, 11:52 PM
will wait for lineup and back torres heavily if he starts tbh

GrimmyGrimGrim
29th November '11, 12:10 AM
no idea who we're gonna play tbh

maybe

--------Turnbull----------

Ferrera- Alex- Luiz- Bertrand

-------Romeu--------

--Josh -- Malouda

Anelka - Lukaku - Kaluo

The Don
29th November '11, 12:14 AM

maybe

-------Romeu--------

--Josh -- Malouda

Anelka - Lukaku - Kaluo

kalou and malouda in the same team llow it :stunned:

as long as josh romeu anelka and bertrand get 90 mins i'm happy tbh

chris89
29th November '11, 12:40 AM
As long as Josh gets 90 I'm happy tbh

Scrappy123
29th November '11, 12:45 AM
Hoping Liverpool rip them a new one.

Yes I'm mad.:-D

chris89
29th November '11, 12:45 AM
U ma

w8

Zoffie
29th November '11, 02:24 AM

maybe

-------Romeu--------

--Josh -- Malouda

Anelka - Lukaku - Kaluo

I think we're looking at something like that yes.. Lampard will start it's why he didn't at the weekend apparently.

Kalou Lukaku Anelka
Lampard McEachran
Romeu
Bertrand Ivanovic Alex Ferreira
Turnbull

Perhaps Malouda will get in there somehow, I hope we had Kakuta here so he could play.

I remember last year when Sturridge scored for us in the Champions League game against Zilina, smashed 4 past Bayern in a youngsters friendly, socred 2 in the FA Cup, then in an elders vs youngsters friendly in training again starred & Ancelotti still wouldn't give him a run in the 1st team 0_o

3R6g2z-Jqu4

Like when Pardew, wouldn't play Tevez & Mascherano, or Bale wasn't playing for Spurs, I just don't understand why Kakuta hasn't got games on loan despite everyone eulogizing about him in training, it reminds me of Sturridge's situation, no matter what he did he just couldn't get a game under Ancelotti, he went on next to score 5 against Spurs.. (reserves again) but, this was when we were struggling to score. Why, don't managers play talented players when it's so obvious they can help.

The Don
29th November '11, 03:53 PM
I think we're looking at something like that yes.. Lampard will start it's why he didn't at the weekend apparently.

Kalou Lukaku Anelka
Lampard McEachran
Romeu
Bertrand Ivanovic Alex Ferreira
Turnbull

Perhaps Malouda will get in there somehow, I hope we had Kakuta here so he could play.

I remember last year when Sturridge scored for us in the Champions League game against Zilina, smashed 4 past Bayern in a youngsters friendly, socred 2 in the FA Cup, then in an elders vs youngsters friendly in training again starred & Ancelotti still wouldn't give him a run in the 1st team 0_o

3R6g2z-Jqu4

Like when Pardew, wouldn't play Tevez & Mascherano, or Bale wasn't playing for Spurs, I just don't understand why Kakuta hasn't got games on loan despite everyone eulogizing about him in training, it reminds me of Sturridge's situation, no matter what he did he just couldn't get a game under Ancelotti, he went on next to score 5 against Spurs.. (reserves again) but, this was when we were struggling to score. Why, don't managers play talented players when it's so obvious they can help.

the kakuta point is an interesting one, every time a chelsea player gets asked about him it seems like they wanna talk about him for 10 minutes straight on how much ability he has, and consistently at youth level internationally he has taken the piss out of defenders and won plaudits (best player at u20 world cup weren't it?)

but surely if he was as good as sturridge and wilshere bolton would've turned to him more often than they have with their form atm? whenever he's played for the first team (at chelsea) he's looked terrified

Zoffie
29th November '11, 04:03 PM
Like on his debut? Wolves at home? When he strolled on to the pitch & in cameo time his name was on everyone's lips.
No, Kakuta didn't get a chance at Chelsea, the same way 5 minutes to come on & rescue the game wasn't enough for Sturridge to show his quality, it's the same with Kakuta.

I am 400% sure on his ability, there are players like Mourhad Meghni & Okocha that have had all the skill, but there careers didn't quite flourish, I'd hate for Kakuta to be in that bracket, I don't think it will though, he really never has had a run of games.

He needs that & then everyone will start using superlatives, I want him to replace Taarabt at QPR on loan

Hij
29th November '11, 04:03 PM
U ma

w8:laugh:

The Don
29th November '11, 04:09 PM
Like on his debut? Wolves at home? When he strolled on to the pitch & in cameo time his name was on everyone's lips.
No, Kakuta didn't get a chance at Chelsea, the same way 5 minutes to come on & rescue the game wasn't enough for Sturridge to show his quality, it's the same with Kakuta.

I am 400% sure on his ability, there are players like Mourhad Meghni & Okocha that have had all the skill, but there careers didn't quite flourish, I'd hate for Kakuta to be in that bracket, I don't think it will though, he really never has had a run of games.

He needs that & then everyone will start using superlatives, I want him to replace Taarabt at QPR on loan

yeah it's true, but one game that sticks out for me was newcastle in the carling cup, probably cos i was there and he just looked timid, think he started against villa once and did fuck all aswell

when i say he looked intimidated it was because he oversimplified his play, he looked like he couldn't wait to be rid of the ball at times which is unlike him whenever i've seen him in a france shirt

replacing taraabt is a v good shout though, and kakuta is a player i really want to see do well

Hij
29th November '11, 04:12 PM
Odds on Liverpool to qualify are fucking insane. Yeah they could still lose, but 188% percent of your money on a 50:50 outcome. (Not saying the chances of Chelsea/Liverpool are 50:50- but the result is one of TWO outcomes - not THREE like a draw, or 22 like First Goalscorer).

My 9,000,000 returns 16,920,000 profit.
9,000,000 on Chelsea returns 7,920,000 profit

El Asesino
29th November '11, 04:17 PM
I think Chelsea will beat us in extra time tbh, but my pride will make me back Liverpool. Heavily lol.

Zoffie
29th November '11, 04:18 PM
yeah it's true, but one game that sticks out for me was newcastle in the carling cup, probably cos i was there and he just looked timid, think he started against villa once and did fuck all aswell

when i say he looked intimidated it was because he oversimplified his play, he looked like he couldn't wait to be rid of the ball at times which is unlike him whenever i've seen him in a france shirt

replacing taraabt is a v good shout though, and kakuta is a player i really want to see do well

Mate, it's Ancelotti & Wilkins, it was the same for Sturridge, this from Wilkins himself, he was saying whilst Sturridge was at Bolton, with all due respect, it's okay that he expresses himself at a club like Bolton that aren't challenging for honours but if he tries something for Chelsea & it doesn't come off & we lose pssession it could be crucial, so they told him to try & keep it simple.

That was their instructions to Sturridge so it's blatant it's also the same with Kakuta and, also just the pressure of having to do have an outstanding game or the alternative is having to spend the next year not getting a look in, isn't a good environment for them.

We know that Av-B encourages an expressive nature, but, we also know Av-B doesn't rush youngsters in.

Danielson
29th November '11, 04:18 PM
75495 on my Blues. Carefree mu'fuckas.

El Asesino
29th November '11, 04:19 PM
Also,

oh smh the betting is messing up again bros abandoned betting no more threads made till vBookie is deleted and installed again Deset said he will do it after work

does that mean all current cash staked across the board = deleted?

BIGDON
29th November '11, 04:23 PM
Also,

does that mean all current cash staked across the board = deleted?

not really sure but last time it went off for maintenance and was put back online the bets were all still inplace but ill tell Deset about the football though so he can do it after or before seeing how long it will take to do

Hij
29th November '11, 04:24 PM
@Hij (http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/member.php?u=1) question is will u be betting on your team tonight?

I've put down 9 million.

I have 20m banked so I can afford to lose the 9m- coz the win is so big if we go through

El Asesino
29th November '11, 04:25 PM
and there's definatly a problem with the betting?

inb4 no backup and i go back to 70 rep power (3 days ago) lool

I've put down 9 million.

I have 20m banked so I can afford to lose the 9m- coz the win is so big if we go through

you bastard lol, tempting me badly

Bellamy has to be a good shout @ 3/1 imo. does that include ET goals?

Hij
29th November '11, 04:27 PM
Basically
Chelsea to go through you win 36%
Liverpool to go through you win 188%

I can't guarantee we will qualify, but the odds look massively out of proportion, we're not Aldershot Town!, I'd have them nearer to 90% and 90%.

Xtra P
29th November '11, 04:35 PM
Will have to see the team line-ups before placing a bet(real money bet)

BIGDON
29th November '11, 04:53 PM
im seeing this possible lineup named alot

Turnbull, Boswinga, Alex, Luiz, Bertrand, Romeu, Mceachran, Lampard, Kalou, Anelka, Torres.

Reina, Kelly, Coates, Carragher, Aurelio, Maxi, Spearing ,Henderson, Downing, Carroll, Bellamy.

DTR
29th November '11, 04:57 PM
Safe bigdon.

Would bet on Liverpool if I had rep.
Liverpool 2-0.

Bellamy to finesse shot one from just outside the box at an angle, and Carroll to head one in.

Julio Cesar
29th November '11, 05:43 PM

Replace taarabt? Taarabt aint even on the bench most games cos we play 442. Id prefer taarabt, we wont sign an attacking midfielder. If we wanted an attacking midfielder Adel would start.

Zoffie
29th November '11, 06:10 PM
Replace Adel if the stories that you are selling him in January are true & Kakuta plays wide

Ari Gold
29th November '11, 06:12 PM
liverpool for the win

El Asesino
29th November '11, 07:57 PM
if i win on the horses in a sec its a 2mil ting our side looks good

BIGDON
29th November '11, 07:58 PM
found the Liverpool team

Liverpool: Reina, Kelly, Enrique, Carragher, Coates, Spearing, Lucas, Henderson, Maxi, Bellamy, Carroll.

Subs: Doni, Suarez, Kuyt, Downing, Adam, Skrtel, Flanagan.

Samir_NasG
29th November '11, 08:00 PM
Will go all in on Torres scoring. Cert. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

BIGDON
29th November '11, 08:01 PM
Chelsea: Turnbull, Bosingwa, Alex, Luiz, Bertand, McEachren, Romeu, Lampard, Lukaku, Torres, Malouda.

The Don
29th November '11, 08:04 PM
think liverpool have this tbh

interested to see if how we'll play with lukaku and torres tho

JamesC
29th November '11, 08:11 PM
Can see this being a draw..

Got to put some on Liverpool with them odds though

Samir_NasG
29th November '11, 08:12 PM
think liverpool have this tbh

interested to see if how we'll play with lukaku and torres tho

why no confidence? your at home with a stronger team out.

El Asesino
29th November '11, 08:13 PM
lfc qualifty, torres scores. 1.5 mil and 500 k respectively.

MoneyMan
29th November '11, 08:19 PM
cba 2 scroll thru thread, bigdon you got them definite team line ups bro?

I've read on Sky that Bellamy ain't playing but BBC say he will be.......... need to know asap bros.

Danielson
29th November '11, 08:21 PM
any links for this game?

I have sky, freeview and even Chelsea TV all loaded up and apparently none of them are showing the match??

Hij
29th November '11, 08:21 PM
Fuck it I've gone 19 million on us to go through.

If we don't make it so be it, its a coin flip at 3/1 as far as I'm concerned.

Hutch
29th November '11, 08:22 PM
Official line ups

Chelsea; Turnbull; Bosingwa, Alex, Luiz, Bertrand; McEachran, Romeu, Lampard (c); Lukaku, Torres, Malouda

Liverpool; Reina; Kelly, Carragher (c), Coates, Enrique; Lucas, Spearing; Henderson, Bellamy, Rodriguez; Carroll.

MoneyMan

MoneyMan
29th November '11, 08:23 PM
Fuck it I've gone 19 million on us to go through.

If we don't make it so be it, its a coin flip at 3/1 as far as I'm concerned.

Them dodgy 3sided coins there

safe Hutch

Hutch
29th November '11, 08:23 PM
Not happy to see Lukaku playing on the wing. He's not a winger at all.

Hij
29th November '11, 08:24 PM
any links for this game?

I have sky, freeview and even Chelsea TV all loaded up and apparently none of them are showing the match??

try this
Premier League TV and Internet Schedule For U.S. Viewers | Premier League blog, soccer news and football shirts from EPL Talk (http://www.epltalk.com/premier-league-tv-schedule)

im watching on liveonlinefooty :laugh:

Hutch
29th November '11, 08:25 PM
Can't believe a Chelsea Liverpool cup game isn't on any English tv whatsoever. Fucking joke tbh.

Will post streams in a bit when I find some good ones, they will hopefully be Sopcast links.

Hij
29th November '11, 08:27 PM
Can't believe a Chelsea Liverpool cup game isn't on any English tv whatsoever. Fucking joke tbh.

Will post streams in a bit when I find some good ones, they will hopefully be Sopcast links.

Something to do with other games in the capital tomorrow so the police can't attend.

Scrappy123
29th November '11, 08:27 PM
Torres starting then?

Hij
29th November '11, 08:28 PM
lol listening to the Anfield Wrap

"I hope he will make 4 changes, and I hope it goes to extra time, because I will be on a plane, so I can catch some of the game in Norway at the airport"

"Come on mate, theres a bigger picture here than you catching a bit of the match"

hahahaha love the Anfield Wrap - any of the LFC fans here download it yet

Julio Cesar
29th November '11, 08:29 PM
Can anyone find any odds for Torres NOT to score? Hij bigdon

Hij
29th November '11, 08:30 PM
Torres starting then?

Correct.

Danielson
29th November '11, 08:35 PM
http://unsports.tv/319/5/Chelsea-vs-Liverpool

boom.

chris89
29th November '11, 08:37 PM
Betting closed? cool forum bros

Hutch
29th November '11, 08:38 PM
Sopcast guys.

sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/6816

Hij
29th November '11, 08:38 PM
well remembered that betting ends at either 30 past the hour or on the hour

Hutch
29th November '11, 08:39 PM
Betting closed? cool forum bros

:laugh::laugh:

MoneyMan
29th November '11, 08:40 PM
You have given out too much reputation in the last 24 hours and cannot give Chris89 the rep he so craves and deserves for that post.

Hutch
29th November '11, 08:46 PM
I don't like this minute applause in respect to someones death, the silence was always better.

Sosa
29th November '11, 08:47 PM
I don't like this minute applause in respect to someones death, the silence was always better.

its because of pricks ruining it. what they going to do now sit there silent?

Danielson
29th November '11, 08:48 PM
btw my link can be viewed without sopcast and has english commentary and analysis, come through but don't get shit shut down ya'herrrd?

http://unsports.tv/319/5/Chelsea-vs-Liverpool

Come on you Blues! CAAAAARRRRREEEEFFRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHERE EVER YOU MAY BE......

chris89
29th November '11, 08:51 PM
Go on Joshy sonnnn

Fuck right off

Danielson
penalty all day!

lol...

Julio Cesar
Cool streaming bros

chris89
29th November '11, 08:52 PM
Cool streaming bros

:laugh:

Hutch
29th November '11, 08:54 PM
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL WHAT!!!!?

Is this ref having a fucking laugh???

McEachran's backheel to Luiz just before the penalty >>>>>>>>

Just clocked Lukaku has shaved his hair :laugh:

chris89
29th November '11, 08:55 PM
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL WHAT!!!!?

Is this ref having a fucking laugh???

Just clocked Lukaku has shaved his hair :laugh:
I thought Essien was back for a second lol

Julio Cesar
29th November '11, 08:58 PM

Was there a penalty? Who to?

Hutch
29th November '11, 08:59 PM
Luiz will be sent off tonight.

To us, but the ref decided to book Luiz for diving and gave a free kick to Liverpool.

chris89

Should have been, Luiz got booked for diving

Julio Cesar
To us, but the ref decided to book Luiz for diving and gave a free kick to Liverpool.

Great decision IMO

MoneyMan
29th November '11, 09:00 PM
Either Liverpool fans are fucking loud or the Bridge is quieter than the Highbury Library lol.

Tony Starks
When someone mentions a centre back and a penalty you'd think it was for the other team. Not with David Luiz :lol:

chris89
The urgency from both teams>>>>>>.

Tony Starks
29th November '11, 09:04 PM
Either Liverpool fans are fucking loud or the Bridge is quieter than the Highbury Library lol.
Well we outsung them at the Bridge so I wouldn't be surprised

Danielson
29th November '11, 09:05 PM
Either Liverpool fans are fucking loud or the Bridge is quieter than Emirates lol.

fixed

MoneyMan
29th November '11, 09:07 PM
fixed

Yeah the Emirates doesn't rhyme with anything audibly related afaik bro.

Danielson
29th November '11, 09:08 PM
correction still stands, ttkk.

chris89
oh look Liverpool have a pen loool

Hutch
Everyone outsings us at the bridge, our home fans are shit.
Same way our away fans outsing the home fans everytime we play away.

jninet
29th November '11, 09:09 PM
looooool

chris89
Wait, it was a pen, but so was ours, cool reffing Dowd

Danielson
penalty and our two centrebacks now have yellows. SMH.

MoneyMan
looool Chelsea's defence>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Cool penalty bro

The Don
ffs i'm gonna be looking for a stream for an hour and a half

Hutch
Turnbull >>>>>>>>>>>>>

chris89
loooooool Andy Caroll>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Danielson
SAVED! Turnbull>>>>>>

Carroll <<<<<<<<<<<

jninet
29th November '11, 09:10 PM
fuk andy carol

Hutch
29th November '11, 09:10 PM
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Caroll you're shit, almost as shit as Phil Dowd.

Scrappy123
29th November '11, 09:12 PM
lol £35m

Danielson
29th November '11, 09:12 PM
*joins in chanting*

CAREFREE WHERE EVER WE MAY BE, WE ARE THE FAMOUS CFC AND WE DONT GIVE A FUCK, WHOEVER YOU MAY BE COS WE ARE THE FAMOUS C-F-C

singing that away >>>>

MoneyMan
29th November '11, 09:13 PM
ffs i'm gonna be looking for a stream for an hour and a half

http://www.sportz-for-free.org/channel1.html

chris89
*joins in chanting*

CAREFREE WHERE EVER WE MAY BE, WE ARE THE FAMOUS CFC AND WE DONT GIVE A FUCK, WHOEVER YOU MAY BE COS WE ARE THE FAMOUS C-F-C

singing that away >>>>

slight cringe

Tony Starks
35 million pound on that lump of shit I'm fumin

chris89
29th November '11, 09:14 PM
Turnbull getting a lot of penalty practice in this Carling Cup lol

Danielson
29th November '11, 09:16 PM
slight cringe

fuck you, pay me.

*continues chanting*

35 million pound on that lump of shit I'm fumin

he enjoys his footballer's lifestyle too much, that will be his eventual downfall. Dalglish needs to tame him quick, at least at Newcastle Nolan was keeping an eye on him.

chris89
29th November '11, 09:17 PM
fuck you, pay me.

*continues chanting*

in your living room/bedroom?

Torres playing like a retard again

The Don
29th November '11, 09:20 PM
http://www.sportz-for-free.org/channel1.html

that ones spazzin out on me too

i got dead wi-fi in these uni halls

chris89
29th November '11, 09:22 PM
Think that's the first ever time I've seen Josh lose the ball lol

wud
29th November '11, 09:22 PM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/05/01/article-1382402-0BDBE4FE00000578-794_634x400.jpg

The Don
29th November '11, 09:27 PM
lol lukakus shit

bertrand is v unlucky we have cole at the club

chris89
29th November '11, 09:27 PM
Fuck sake McEachran injured

but Raimres>>>>>>>>

Hutch
29th November '11, 09:28 PM
McEachran gone off injured :disappointed:

The Don
29th November '11, 09:28 PM
fucksake carling cup for us this season is basically "minutes for josh cup" and he gets inj kmt

Hutch
29th November '11, 09:29 PM
lol lukakus shit

He's done nothing wrong tonight lol, plus he's playing on the right. He's a centre forward.

Definitely done more than Torres has tonight.

chris89
29th November '11, 09:32 PM
Poor Ryan, fuck Lukaku

Hutch
29th November '11, 09:33 PM
:laugh::laugh: Lukaku's tackle >>>>>

Phil Dowd getting it wrong again and booking Bertrand :dozey: <<<<<<

The Don
29th November '11, 09:33 PM
not gonna lie have only watched the last 5-10 on a stream but man is so uncomfortable on the ball it's unreal and it's been the same in every appearance so far

he's obvs very lucky though after that bertrand yellow so maybe that'll translate into finishing

Hutch
29th November '11, 09:35 PM
He's not played bad tonight, not a lot he could do in the situations he's been in especially on the wings.

Nearly scored a good header just then too. We would be doing better with him down the middle and Torres off the pitch tbh.

chris89
29th November '11, 09:38 PM
fuck Torres tbh, bet he doesn't even score in training anymore

The Don
29th November '11, 09:39 PM
with drogba off soon torres needs to man up and go back to how he was playing in the first month of the season

(not gna hope for liverpool torres, start of the season this year will do)

MoneyMan
29th November '11, 09:40 PM
Torres is actually anonymous, he's turned up for about 60 minutes in the last 12 months.
So, so shit.

I don't think he'll ever get his form back.

And Idc if he goes out now and scores 5 in the second half, if he scores a goal a game for the next 30 games THEN he'll have proved me wrong. Until then. I stay right.

Liverpool deserve to be in the lead at h/t Chelsea have done nothing tbh.
Caroll with a shit peno, the rest of the game just a boring midfield battle which Chelsea are losing because Lucas and Spearing are more physical/hard/willing.

Hutch
29th November '11, 09:43 PM
Liverpool deserve to be in the lead at h/t Chelsea have done nothing tbh.
Caroll with a shit peno, the rest of the game just a boring midfield battle which Chelsea are losing because Lucas and Spearing are more physical/hard/willing.

Liverpool have been piss poor tbh. A draw is a fair result at the moment, it is mainly a midfield battle.

MoneyMan
29th November '11, 09:51 PM
Liverpool have been much more threatening going forward, if Enrique and Henderson knew how to cross and Andy wasn't trying to get a pen out of Luiz everytime he jumped they would be at least a goal up now tbh.
Enrique and Bellamy just skip past whoever you've got "marking" them down that side. Chelsea haven't threatened at all except for Luiz's burst into the box and non-peno and that header at the end from Lukkaku.

lol at that penalty as well, bare terrible. I could have saved the shit, even if I dived the wrong way at first :laugh:
Big up the Chelski fans singing "there's only 1 Andy Carroll" that was jokes still, credit where it's due init!

Hutch
29th November '11, 10:00 PM
Lol at Torres, he just tried knocking the ball past a player with his right foot and done it with his left :laugh: smh, his dribbling ability <<<<<<<<<

The Don
29th November '11, 10:01 PM
honestly, torres hasn't set the world alight in chelsea games but there have been times where he's worked

he's looked his absolute worst against liverpool, this time, just after the move and (although this one can't be used as much) in the 10 mins the other week

i honest to god believe he thinks if he sulks round the pitch against them the fans won't think he's that bad lol idiot

lukaku again showing no technique atall this half, i really want him to do well innit but fucking hell he doesn't look like a footballer sometimes

Hutch
29th November '11, 10:02 PM
Yeh Lukaku has had a poor start to this half, he wasn't as bad as people were saying in the first half tho lol.

The Don
29th November '11, 10:03 PM
ramires can't head the ball looool both times he tried it just went straight up and dropped

Hutch
29th November '11, 10:03 PM
Hit the bar :sad:

chris89
29th November '11, 10:04 PM
loool handballs only go 1 way lads, the linesman standing right there<<<<<<<<<<<

Scrappy123
29th November '11, 10:04 PM
lulullulu

Hutch
29th November '11, 10:05 PM
Lol at that not being handball but the Liverpool penalty was.

Cool reffing bros.

chris89
FFS

The Don
knew that'd be dangerous bertrand got a bit lost there, bit of a shame as he's been one of our better players

Hutch
29th November '11, 10:06 PM
Wait I need to see the replay for this.

The Don
29th November '11, 10:07 PM
if either mata or sturridge on the bench they need to come on and save us like they have all season

edit;

jus see anelka and mata coming on that'll do

Scrappy123
29th November '11, 10:07 PM
Woop

Hutch
29th November '11, 10:08 PM
Cool replay angles bros

Swear Bellamy looked offside, Luiz must have kept him onside but can't comment till I see a decent replay lol.

Hij
29th November '11, 10:08 PM
The ball from Henderson to Bellamy exquisite

chris89
29th November '11, 10:10 PM
lol linesman saw that one though, fuck this match

Juan Mata coming on

Dowd having a shocker

The Don
lol smh

i thought pool would win but i didn't realise we'd roll over like this

Hij
Come on you beauty

chris89
2-0 from a free-kick that wasn't

Scrappy123
Chelsea fans blaming officials shocker

lulullulu

Hutch
29th November '11, 10:11 PM
Loool this is a joke, I don't like blaming a defeat on the ref but fucking hell Phil Dowd is a fat useless cunt.

Sosa
29th November '11, 10:12 PM
knew i shud have backed pool , dont like the carling cup tho lol

The Don
ramires romeu lampard mata
anelka torres

is how we shd be lining up now tbh

Julio Cesar
Chelsea set to win as much as little ol' qpr this year

Hij
Chelsea fans blaming officials shocker

lulullulu

Lululul

Pristine Condition
Chelsea <<<

Hij
29th November '11, 10:13 PM
Lucas is a shower man

chris89
29th November '11, 10:13 PM
Just give everyone a yellow Dowd go on son

Danielson
29th November '11, 10:15 PM
shambles, AVB has lost this Chelsea squad.

Tony Starks
29th November '11, 10:16 PM
Every single thread Chelsea fans moaning and changing their preferred lineups lul cool strength in depth bros

The Don
29th November '11, 10:16 PM
i've defended torres again and again but smh he's got till january to show he gives a shit

we're playing with a team of makelele's right now tbh

Every single thread Chelsea fans moaning and changing their preferred lineups lul cool strength in depth bros

my putting out a team is what i think we should be lining up with in this game now that every sub has been made

mac
29th November '11, 10:18 PM
Did Liverpool win :-D

Hutch
29th November '11, 10:18 PM
Lol bye Lucas.

MoneyMan
29th November '11, 10:19 PM
You blues can't even blame the ref every match. He isn't making you play a high line in defence is he?
Fair enough you have had some dodgy decisions like against QPR but you have to question your own discipline (or lack of it) as well as any official mistakes.
Plus the only big mistake tonight from Dowd was giving Bertrand a yellow when he should have given Lukkau a red.

p.s. lmao at Anelka missing that. Cool complacency bros.

Hij
29th November '11, 10:19 PM
Fuck sake now we lose . Hope it's not too bad we need Lucas

Hij
29th November '11, 10:20 PM
My stream is taking the piss I don't know what's happening

Tony Starks
29th November '11, 10:23 PM
Oh you though beating Wolves was the end? Lul

The crisis continues>>>>

AVB aint getting sacked though, he cost way too much. You guys gotta tough it out with him

Edit:ffs

Rambo
Fucking crewe would beat wolves atm, Chelsea are struggling

Hij
Can't close down half as well now

The Don
i ain't really blaming any refs cos i didn't see the luiz penalty incident, enrique handballed it but that was the linesmans fault and not exactly a major incident

we've been shit, again

Switch
29th November '11, 10:25 PM
Lool

Hij
This game isn't over we don't really have a defensive mid hopefully spearing can step up

Surely take off Carroll and put Suarez on the half way line

Scrappy123
Calm down people. Chelsea will win the European cup trust me...

Europa league that is ;)

MoneyMan
29th November '11, 10:27 PM
lol at Arsenal fans basking in a fellow Londoners' turmoil.

Oi Kenny wag1? Don't you know man's got like 50 bags on Bellamy bagging, cool subbing bro.

Hutch
29th November '11, 10:29 PM

They need something to cheer. Sad really.

chris89
29th November '11, 10:31 PM
I've always rated Martin Kelly tbh not sure why the commentator is so surprised he's played well.

AVB<<<<

Weeeeey we got a free kick

quality
29th November '11, 10:35 PM
Not watching, what's Torres saying? I'm guessing not much?

The Don
29th November '11, 10:38 PM
Not watching, what's Torres saying? I'm guessing not much?

honestly, torres hasn't set the world alight in chelsea games but there have been times where he's worked

he's looked his absolute worst against liverpool, this time, just after the move and (although this one can't be used as much) in the 10 mins the other week

i honest to god believe he thinks if he sulks round the pitch against them the fans won't think he's that bad lol idiot

chris89
looooooooooool ref wasn't even gonna give a foul on Ramires says it all tbh

Hij
Someone bump the Chelsea crisis thread

Samir_NasG
29th November '11, 10:39 PM
Who's the bigger waste of money Torres at 50m or Hoe-ass at 15m???

Switch
29th November '11, 10:39 PM

But everyone was basking in our turmoil at the begining of the season, there's nothing wrong with simply returning the favour

Hij
29th November '11, 10:41 PM
You should have stayed at a big club

chris89
29th November '11, 10:47 PM
You owe us a penalty Dowd

Enjoy your trip back to Liverpool Hij

Hij
29th November '11, 10:50 PM
You owe us a penalty Dowd

Enjoy your trip back to Liverpool Hij

U mad bro

chris89
29th November '11, 10:52 PM
a lil bit

Hutch
29th November '11, 10:54 PM
Who's the bigger waste of money Torres at 50m or Hoe-ass at 15m???

Torres, there's a £35m difference bro.

Hij
29th November '11, 11:06 PM
Outcome information

Current odds
15/8 (1.88)

Number of bets placed

Total amount staked

Total amount won

Top bets on this Outcome

Bet placed by
Amount staked
Odds
Amount won

Hij
15/8
(1.88)

Hij
15/8
(1.88)

El Asesino
15/8
(1.88)

JamieQpr
15/8
(1.88)

JamieQpr
15/8
(1.88)

MoneyMan
15/8
(1.88)

Tony Starks
15/8
(1.88)

I've got enough rep to buy Fernando Torres now.

Zoffie
29th November '11, 11:27 PM
I think you should be careful, Liverpool might be resting their players, but, Bellamy is tipped to be starting after his decision not to start on Sunday.
Also, this is the furthest that Chelsea have progressed in the Carling Cup for 3 years.

The 2 previous years coincided with Chelsea's transition to no longer play a full strength side in the Carling Cup.
What has happened in the last 2 years is that, Chelsea have gone out because all the youngsters were rushed in to make an impression at the same time, which hasn't made for a reliable team. We were knocked out to Blackburn & then Newcastle, they were good matches & very close.
Similar to our match this season, where we progressed via penalties.

Also remembering last season for instance Newcastle rested their 1st team as well & we still didn't batter them.
Lukaku would probably start up top & you have to make of him what you will.

As for Liverpool, spirits are higher, they have recently just beat us, I know it is at Stamford Bridge, but, I wouldnn't be surprised should we be knocked out.

That being said Romeu & Bertrand were stand out performers for us, I don't have anything bad to say about Torres, it's obvious to many that he will continue to struggle playing the way that we do

GrimmyGrimGrim
29th November '11, 11:55 PM
didnt even watch the game did we play shit?

ps Suarez is such a bitch:

http://files.sharenator.com/suarez-s350x263-243375.gif

El Asesino
30th November '11, 12:01 AM
suarez is a g, brilliant result

i shouldn't have bottled iit and gone all in lol

JamesC
30th November '11, 12:04 AM
rep check

MoneyMan
30th November '11, 12:07 AM
Outcome information

Current odds
15/8 (1.88)

Number of bets placed

Total amount staked

Total amount won

Top bets on this Outcome

Bet placed by
Amount staked
Odds
Amount won

Hij
15/8
(1.88)

Hij
15/8
(1.88)

El Asesino
15/8
(1.88)

JamieQpr
15/8
(1.88)

JamieQpr
15/8
(1.88)

MoneyMan
15/8
(1.88)

Tony Starks
15/8
(1.88)

I've got enough rep to buy Fernando Torres now.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

P.s. chris89 Hutch bros, bros, bros, is it fair to say that, possibly?

http://i56.tinypic.com/2n6t5wy.gif

Hutch
30th November '11, 12:21 AM

Was gonna say yes, but then you used my own gif against me.. For that I'll have to neg and say no.

DTR
30th November '11, 12:25 AM
That gif>>>

MoneyMan
30th November '11, 12:27 AM
The deepest part is Luiz as a giffer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Luiz as a footballer :laugh:

:dead:

Julio Cesar
30th November '11, 12:28 AM

Will rep.

chris89
30th November '11, 12:29 AM
negged MoneyMan, come at me bro

Hij
30th November '11, 12:31 AM
The Newcastle match is massive now. Must win game I reckon.

MoneyMan
30th November '11, 12:32 AM
negged MoneyMan, come at me bro

Will do with my big boy shotty.

EDIT: you have given out too much reputation in the last 24 hours.

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/50265_241495468572_824588_n.jpg

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/fuck-that-guy-dumb-bitch-yao-ming-rage-face.png

Hij
30th November '11, 12:34 AM
if Deset allowed my rep to move like I could hand out some fire negs

MoneyMan
30th November '11, 12:49 AM
if Deset allowed my rep to move like I could hand out some fire negs

Me having more rep on GrimeForum than the owner of GrimeForum, even after being neggalegged by mad Chelski broski's:

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/fuck-that-guy-dumb-bitch-yao-ming-rage-face.png

Hij
30th November '11, 12:53 AM
You say that but if I want to neg bomb you it takes 30 seconds.

And you don't have more rep I have 64m lol

Shower Posse
30th November '11, 12:56 AM
Lulz @ Chelsea F.C

chris89
30th November '11, 12:57 AM
When you create the forum bragging about rep is a bit silly tbh lol

Hij
30th November '11, 01:52 AM
It's well documented I can't edit my rep lol

M.O.G.
30th November '11, 10:09 AM
I think its time for opposing fans to admit that Lucas>>>>any player in his position in the prem.

Tony Starks
30th November '11, 10:51 AM
http://www.sabotagetimes.com/football-sport/how-liverpools-lucas-leiva-became-the-worlds-best-defensive-midfielder/

How Liverpool's Lucas Leiva Became The World's Best Defensive Midfielder

"It all came to a head during the 2008/09 season. Leiva had been struggling to find his feet in the big league, and giving away a last minute penalty at Wigan, and then getting sent off in the derby against Everton – all in the space of seven days – only compounded his misery. Being booed by the Anfield faithful during a disappointing draw with Fulham could’ve been the last straw, but his manager protected his fledgling. “Some day, people will realise how good Lucas is,” forecasted Rafa Benitez."

Good read. I wouldn't say the best, but the stats are pretty convincing.

chris89
30th November '11, 12:04 PM
World's best DM :laugh:

He is good though

M.O.G.
30th November '11, 12:09 PM
Yeah best in the world is a bit too much tbh, best in the prem though imo

chris89
30th November '11, 12:22 PM
Yeah best in the world is a bit too much tbh, best in the prem though imo

Maybe, do him and Ramires play together for Brazil, the energy in that central midfield if so >>>>>>>>

DTR
30th November '11, 12:57 PM
I think its time for opposing fans to admit that Lucas>>>>any player in his position in the prem.
I disagree.

M.O.G.
30th November '11, 12:59 PM
I disagree.

name me a better player than Lucas right now in his position and if you're right i'll agree.

Im not talking over the course of their careers either

DTR
30th November '11, 01:05 PM
name me a better player than Lucas right now in his position and if you're right i'll agree.

Im not talking over the course of their careers either
Alex Song.

M.O.G.
30th November '11, 01:08 PM
Alex Song.

:laugh::laugh:

El Asesino
30th November '11, 01:11 PM
Lucas>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hij
30th November '11, 01:22 PM
Lucas took the piss out of Chelsea, then Man City, then Chelsea again. He's come on leaps and bounds.

Burden Durden
30th November '11, 01:23 PM
Alex Song.

no

chris89
30th November '11, 01:24 PM
:laugh: Alex Song sdihgdfogj

Didn't Lucas injure himself making a tackle last night?

5*

DTR
30th November '11, 01:25 PM
Wait wait, is Lucas that one who won the Golden Samba award?

Hij
30th November '11, 01:27 PM
Wait wait, is Lucas that one who won the Golden Samba award?
Yeah.

That was an award from the Kop to say that no matter what goes on, we appreciate what he does and his value to the team.

If Lucas was going to get injured, I'm glad it came after 3 of the games we needed him most. It was clear when he came off how entrenched we were in our own half.

Didn't Lucas injure himself making a tackle last night?
5*

Unfortunately yes. Sometimes players get injured, thats football. He rarely does. He took the piss out of your £50m striker though bro. Some players struggle to get 4-5 tackles a game, he tackled Torres about 5 times on his own :laugh:

DTR
Yeah.
Oh fuck sake, ignore me. I was thinking of someone else.:laugh:

El Asesino
DTR how you gunna say Lucas isn't good and then not know who he is :laugh:

DTR
30th November '11, 01:30 PM
DTR how you gunna say Lucas isn't good and then not know who he is :laugh:
Lucas is sick, I know who he is, I was just thinking of someone else, ignore me:laugh:

chris89
30th November '11, 01:31 PM
Unfortunately yes. Sometimes players get injured, thats football. He rarely does. He took the piss out of your £50m striker though bro. Some players struggle to get 4-5 tackles a game, he tackled Torres about 5 times on his own :laugh:
I must say that tackling Torres at the moment isn't a great achievement, the other day you were asking where it went all wrong for him? and now he's so good that you use tackling him as a reason why Lucas is amazing?

I did say earlier in this thread that I think Lucas is a very good player but the fact he injured himself making a tackle just made me laugh.

Burden Durden
30th November '11, 01:36 PM
Torres tackles himself these days

Jack 1017
30th November '11, 01:42 PM
Lucas has had 2 good Seasons, before that he was a myth. Liverpool fans need to stop flexing like he is a world beater bout best in his position lulullu

Yaya>>>>>>>>>>Lucas

Song will be better rhen Lucas by the end of the season r/s

Xtra P
30th November '11, 02:36 PM
Nigel De jong is a beast j/s

Not much gets past him ask xabi alonso lulu