PDA

View Full Version : Arsenal v Real Madrid

Anonymous
3rd August '08, 05:16 PM
Anyone watching it?

Hij
3rd August '08, 05:21 PM
Yeah.
Arsenal started fantastically but failed to net.
Adeybayor had a clear cut chance to score against Dudek of all people and put it wide.
Nasri looks fucking sick.

Anything else?

Grimes
3rd August '08, 05:24 PM
dudek is air

Xtra P
3rd August '08, 05:26 PM
Penalty!!!!!

Hij
3rd August '08, 05:27 PM
Definate penalty, why are they complaining.

Hij
3rd August '08, 05:27 PM
Great penalty.

Although Madrid should have scored by now.

LMAO at that mixed race girl going 'brap brap brap'

Anonymous
3rd August '08, 05:33 PM
Damn. Just got out the shower.

Royal-T
3rd August '08, 05:35 PM
Omg i swear i saw Sunjay... if anyone can sky+ it...
as Adeboyor is celebratin after the pen he runs to the crowd and u can see an asian girl and an asian breh to the side goni BRAP! looks exactly like Sunjay lol hes everywhere...

Pristine Condition
3rd August '08, 05:43 PM
lool, sunjay supports Man Utd

Good game so far

Hij
3rd August '08, 05:47 PM
lmao
probably met jme before
made a day trip of it

Hij
3rd August '08, 05:47 PM
Adeybayor
your a fucking joke

Royal-T
3rd August '08, 05:48 PM
lool, sunjay supports Man Utd

Good game so far

Damn...

Xtra P
3rd August '08, 05:49 PM
Adeybayor
your a fucking joke

It was a brilliant run in fairness but yet again he misses the target.

Hij
3rd August '08, 05:50 PM
Hes a striker, not a showboater ;)

Pristine Condition
3rd August '08, 05:52 PM
Real Madrid are looking far more dangerous since ruud has come on.

Anonymous
3rd August '08, 05:53 PM
Whats he done now?

Pristine Condition
3rd August '08, 06:19 PM
big up Hamburg

Xtra P
3rd August '08, 06:21 PM
Yeah man, they deserved it!

Hij
3rd August '08, 06:35 PM
Olic >>

S.I.K. Productions
3rd August '08, 06:41 PM
Adeybayor
your a fucking joke
you kno wt i hte it wen ppl say thts sme one is crap wen they're blatantly nt, i mean i can kind of understand with music i you said JME was worse thn chipmunk or sumfin bt football is black and white, you either win, lose or draw, you either win the premier league or you don't, you either score 30 GOALS (brap Adebayor) or you don't, and Adebayor right now, apart from torres, is the best striker in the premiership and possibly the world, apart from torres, thts why he's wanted by everyone, so if ur saying hes a joke you need your head checked, is it cuz hes black tht ppl cuss him or the fact tht hes asfrican cuz we have a lot of racism in english football and it just aint right.

WHO THINKS JACK WILSHERE IS SIK!!!!!

Anonymous
3rd August '08, 06:44 PM
Rhymezee?

Xtra P
3rd August '08, 06:48 PM
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h68/clusion7721/threadugly8wy.gif

Pristine Condition
3rd August '08, 07:26 PM
you kno wt i hte it wen ppl say thts sme one is crap wen they're blatantly nt, i mean i can kind of understand with music i you said JME was worse thn chipmunk or sumfin bt football is black and white, you either win, lose or draw, you either win the premier league or you don't, you either score 30 GOALS (brap Adebayor) or you don't, and Adebayor right now, apart from torres, is the best striker in the premiership and possibly the world, apart from torres, thts why he's wanted by everyone, so if ur saying hes a joke you need your head checked, is it cuz hes black tht ppl cuss him or the fact tht hes asfrican cuz we have a lot of racism in english football and it just aint right.

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa65/LIKKZ_photos/I_like_where_this_thread_is_goin-1.jpg

The Messiah
3rd August '08, 08:21 PM
you kno wt i hte it wen ppl say thts sme one is crap wen they're blatantly nt, i mean i can kind of understand with music i you said JME was worse thn chipmunk or sumfin bt football is black and white, you either win, lose or draw, you either win the premier league or you don't, you either score 30 GOALS (brap Adebayor) or you don't, and Adebayor right now, apart from torres, is the best striker in the premiership and possibly the world, apart from torres, thts why he's wanted by everyone, so if ur saying hes a joke you need your head checked, is it cuz hes black tht ppl cuss him or the fact tht hes asfrican cuz we have a lot of racism in english football and it just aint right

No way is Adebayor one of the best in the world atm. Form is temporary, class is permanent. If he has another season or two like the last then we'll start talking like that.

So shh hut yuh muh rude boy and spend a minute looking for the full stop key on your keyboard.

I would say get the racism chip off your shoulder, however I believe that racism is a sliding scale, and there are undertones of it at the lower end of the sliding scale when it comes to talk of foreigners in English football. Nobody has anything against Adebayor because he's African. English football has moved on form the dark ages bruv.

Hij
3rd August '08, 08:24 PM

Im sorry mate, but the guy was one on one with the keeper after a sick run, and pulled it past the post. How can you fuck that up? Hes closer than taking a penalty for fuck sake. Reminded me of Voronin, it was a joke. Fuck 30 goals, Arsenals scintilating play last season should have seen Adeybayor score about 70 goals. Don't make me draw for the Champions League miss.

Finally

Les Ferdinand, John Barnes, Thierry Henry, Okacha, Asprilla, Ian Wright >>>>>>>>>>

Just to name the first 6 sick black footballers off the top off my head,

Hij
3rd August '08, 08:26 PM
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa65/LIKKZ_photos/I_like_where_this_thread_is_goin-1.jpg

Looks like doomsday on the horizon.

Grimes
3rd August '08, 08:26 PM
balance and composure rating:13

Grimes
3rd August '08, 08:27 PM
Nah Adebayor is a good striker. one of the best in the premiership at current time.

Hij
3rd August '08, 08:27 PM
balance and composure rating:13:D

Finishing: 7

Hij
3rd August '08, 08:28 PM
Nah Adebayor is a good striker. one of the best in the premiership at current time.

I don't deny that lol. But the post this all started from was literally me reacting to a miss he'd just had lol

Jammie Dodger
3rd August '08, 09:01 PM
Great penalty.

Although Madrid should have scored by now.

LMAO at that mixed race girl going 'brap brap brap'

LOOL, Clocked that as well. Didnt see the last 30 mins of this thou.
Evry1 cleared Emirates when Hamburg went to get the trophy. Good for Jol thou.
Any1 going to the trainin day on Tuesday?

Hij
3rd August '08, 09:04 PM
My mates in Amsterdam for a few raves and is going Amsterdam tournament as well.

The Messiah
3rd August '08, 09:10 PM
LOOL, Clocked that as well. Didnt see the last 30 mins of this thou.
Evry1 cleared Emirates when Hamburg went to get the trophy. Good for Jol thou.
Any1 going to the trainin day on Tuesday?

I've signed up for it as it was free. Might do.

Jammie Dodger
4th August '08, 10:46 PM
Whos goin Emirates tommorow?

Jammie Dodger
5th August '08, 02:59 PM
Messiah, did u go ?

The Messiah
6th August '08, 07:34 AM
No! I woke up at 1pm. :D