Matt91
23rd November '11, 11:08 PM
***MADNESS**** Roads r cold, stay inside

Julio Cesar
23rd November '11, 11:09 PM
http://www.pawsru.org/fc/src/fc84263_He_Mad.jpg

Plak
23rd November '11, 11:10 PM
Ferguson, much as he is GOAT manager, is a fuckin prick.

Pristine Condition
23rd November '11, 11:11 PM
Storms out laughing

Hij
23rd November '11, 11:16 PM
He's cracking up.

Brisboy84
23rd November '11, 11:21 PM
Hij you're coming with that tabloid language. "STORMS" lol. Hardly stormed out. He's in denial though. They are struggling to get out their CL group.

Pristine Condition More importantly, who's that in your avi?

Jimmy Conway
23rd November '11, 11:21 PM
I don't blame him tbh. He seems to be upset with the whole way that the media downgrades English football and is all over the Spanish league. It gets quite annoying, and for Alex Ferguson who's a great manager himself and having those restrictions (I believe Hij brought them up before, if you did Hij, can you please explain them again) to where English clubs can only scout within their limits or some shit like that, as for the Spanish league they're able to get players from all over and have the budget to do so. As for Ferguson his team budget is strong, but it's no where near Barcelona's.

Kartel
23rd November '11, 11:58 PM
He's cracking up.

sarcasm?

Pristine Condition
23rd November '11, 11:59 PM
Hij you're coming with that tabloid language. "STORMS" lol. Hardly stormed out. He's in denial though. They are struggling to get out their CL group.

Pristine Condition More importantly, who's that in your avi?

A girl

Scrappy123
24th November '11, 12:03 AM
Man just got up and left laughing like a Boss.

:laugh::laugh:

Bish
24th November '11, 12:09 AM
bit rude next thing u know he will be banning reporters from press conferences if he doesn't like their questions

Hij
24th November '11, 12:35 AM
I am joking. But it's a massive disrespect to a question I was considering myself. Arsenal have done well to qualify now but the perceived strength of the Premier League is under scrutiny at the moment.

Hypocrites in this thread as well.

You will be telling me Rafa was ranting next

Hij
24th November '11, 12:37 AM
In terms of your youth academy it's a certain radius around your training ground I believe. But half of Liverpools catchment area is in the Irish Sea lol.

Wigan, Everton, Liverpool, United, City, Bolton all overlap. Similar to London in fairness .

Hij
24th November '11, 12:38 AM
And I do blame him. He has been fielding media questions for over 20 years. The results in Europe this season speak for themselves.

Plak
24th November '11, 01:28 AM
In terms of your youth academy it's a certain radius around your training ground I believe. But half of Liverpools catchment area is in the Irish Sea lol.

Wigan, Everton, Liverpool, United, City, Bolton all overlap. Similar to London in fairness .
Not anymore bro, rule has been abolished so you can get players from anywhere in the country. Should see an improvement at grassroots level.

NaiJaBoY
24th November '11, 02:10 AM
:laugh: What a prick

Hij
8th December '11, 03:20 AM
bump

Storms out laughing

:laugh::laugh:

bit rude next thing u know he will be banning reporters from press conferences if he doesn't like their questions

:laugh:

And I do blame him. He has been fielding media questions for over 20 years. The results in Europe this season speak for themselves.

man said it weeks ago :laugh:

he's cracking up

sarcasm?

:laugh:

Danielson
8th December '11, 04:57 AM
oh he mad

The Messiah
8th December '11, 11:48 AM
http://troll.me/images/chichi/oh-look-he-mad.jpg