Grizzly
4th November '11, 01:56 AM
Who's fekky

Karim Benzema
4th November '11, 01:57 AM
who was OP?

Danny Trejo
4th November '11, 01:59 AM
Honestly, no-one on this rap thing makes better music. Might not be the most "technical" but who gives a fuck about that

Tape has got more plays than anything else this year

Andre
4th November '11, 09:39 AM
if he's the best out then that says a lot about the state of rap in this country

C.
17th November '11, 05:57 PM
Tony Starks Danny Trejo i put this to the side when it dropped didnt really pay as much attention to it as i should of

been listening today, its a sick mixtape

Pay Attention is a banger

Q8b9cGU0KWY

Fekky >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Tony Starks
17th November '11, 06:18 PM
I werent even feeling that you know^

This is a fuckin banger>>>>

dQM9PpTe-nc

C.
17th November '11, 06:19 PM
of course, thats one of the best tracks lol

DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR
DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR DTR

edit: the mod who did that (bigdon) enter thread so i can rep

barneyrubble
17th November '11, 07:32 PM
i no ive been sleeping on fekky everyones rating him and songs iv heard are good someone link me to mixtape

The Narcissist
17th November '11, 07:41 PM
i no ive been sleeping on fekky everyones rating him and songs iv heard are good someone link me to mixtape

!!!

Willy
17th November '11, 07:43 PM
He ain't that good lol, not even top 20

barneyrubble
17th November '11, 08:51 PM
what is it on urm then or what?

Philip
18th November '11, 12:27 AM
Used to dislike him till sat down and listened to this ones on me
Really good couple of times, but not that good. Hard to explain, most tracks are solid tracks beside lumberjacks<<<<<<<<
Walk Wid Me>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Tony Starks
18th November '11, 12:52 AM
http://www.ukrapmusic.com/mixtapes/1563-fekky-this-ones-on-me

I LOVE GRIME
18th November '11, 01:09 AM
Tony Starks Danny Trejo i put this to the side when it dropped didnt really pay as much attention to it as i should of

Q8b9cGU0KWY

Fekky >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

the guy talking at the beginning thats remerdy from essentials??? he a dj now then?

C.
18th November '11, 12:02 PM
not a dj as such lol, he just helps those he's closely affliated with through iRecords; Young Mad B, King Zion, Strapzy ect ect

I LOVE GRIME
18th November '11, 05:13 PM
not a dj as such lol, he just helps those he's closely affliated with through iRecords; Young Mad B, King Zion, Strapzy ect ect

so what is this i records? is that his thing and is he rapping now then himself? I was shocked to hear his voice lol

C.
18th November '11, 05:26 PM
so what is this i records? is that his thing and is he rapping now then himself? I was shocked to hear his voice lol

its a record label, he helps manage all them man i mentioned previous as far as im aware he dont rap or take his music side serious as he's behind the scenes more but i think he's jumped in the booth recently lol

MyLord
18th November '11, 05:32 PM

Q8b9cGU0KWY

Fekky >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

:dozey:Typical uk flow and swag. nutten special.

a lot of man dick riding giggs tbh. man need to llow it.

Fekky <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Danny Trejo

C.
18th November '11, 05:36 PM
smh fuck giggs lol fekky been about for time

like some1 said n i agree he aint a lyrically advanced rapper but half the UK Rap scene r like tht but Fekky choice of beats he goes in >>>

stick to your US shit bro:dozey: