PDA

View Full Version : The most hated club

RIP Jakey
30th July '08, 02:14 PM
It was Man U years ago, no-one really likes Spurs, Chelsea incurred a fair bit but atm I think it's Arsenal. Everyone seems to hate us lol

Ryddel
30th July '08, 02:16 PM
considering this forum i will vote my own team spurs

Xtra P
30th July '08, 02:57 PM
Definetly Arsenal but its all good :D

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h68/clusion7721/665485-1.jpg

30th July '08, 03:01 PM
I actually don't mind Arsenal. I hate Adebayor but that's it. Man Utd and Chelea have always been at the top of my hate list.

Xtra P
30th July '08, 03:04 PM
I don't hate any team but spurs make laugh because even though we have been on top of them for many many years they still somehow think they are better than us, there a strange bunch lol

30th July '08, 03:06 PM
I don't hate any team but spurs make laugh because even though we have been on top of them for many many years they still somehow think they are better than us, there a strange bunch lol

I never clocked them thinking they were better than you lol...

Xtra P
30th July '08, 03:09 PM
I never clocked them thinking they were better than you lol...

Coz your not a gooner!

Im constantly debating with dilutional spuds who think they are better than Arsenal despite the obvious facts!

Famous?
30th July '08, 03:12 PM
Definately Liverpool for me, I hate them, Sunderland n Boro...I like watching Man Utd, but love it when they lose, my 2nd team is definitely Arsenal...best footballing team in the league....

30th July '08, 03:31 PM
Definately Liverpool for me, I hate them, Sunderland n Boro...I like watching Man Utd, but love it when they lose, my 2nd team is definitely Arsenal...best footballing team in the league....

What the fuck have we done wrong!? Lol.

Famous?
30th July '08, 03:39 PM
It was more when you had houlier as manager, they were just soooo defensive and boring, and everyone went on like they were amazing...and the way that they are hailed to be the best team in Europe when they are always miles behind in the league and so inconsistent....I don't particularly like the way Gerrard is defined as the best midfielder in the world..he's good, but if u can't do it on the international stage your not the best in the world....applies to a lot of England players actually....

30th July '08, 04:16 PM
It was more when you had houlier as manager, they were just soooo defensive and boring, and everyone went on like they were amazing...and the way that they are hailed to be the best team in Europe when they are always miles behind in the league and so inconsistent

In 2002, we should've won the league tbh. We improved a lot during the 2001 season, but it was too late for us to really make a title challenge, although we still managed 5 trophies. If it wasn't for us losing Houlier for a long period of time in 2002, then I think we would have won the league.

I don't particularly like the way Gerrard is defined as the best midfielder in the world..he's good, but if u can't do it on the international stage your not the best in the world....applies to a lot of England players actually....

Gerrard doesn't have to perform internationally to prove himself imo. National teams have such little time together, so it's obvious that players aren't going to perform as well with each other; especially midfielders and defenders. Although, most of the time, Gerrard actually plays quite well for England imo, and that will only get better if we succeed in signing Barry.

Grimes
30th July '08, 04:18 PM
riduculous thing to say , Gerrard isn't a world class midfielder because englang perform shit?

Clive Eboue
30th July '08, 04:20 PM
Arsenal ain't the most hated far from it lol... Most non-bias fans appreciate the football.

For me obviously Spu*s, their fans are so delusional lol. Overall i'm guessing it would be Cheatski.

Grimes
30th July '08, 04:20 PM
last year was liverpools best year to win the premierleague. Man utd had a bad start, Chelsea had sacked their best coach for 50 years. Only Arsenal stood Liverpool's way and everyone knows how fragile arsenal can be. Benitez , Hicks and Gillete fucked us over and ruined liverpool's chances.

Grimes
30th July '08, 04:22 PM
Arsenal are up their own-arses. Neutral fans appreciate their style but not their smugness.

Chelsea is the most hated club in the premiership. There players are cunts, There managers are cunts, There executives are cunts

Clive Eboue
30th July '08, 04:23 PM
last year was liverpools best year to win the premierleague. Man utd had a bad start, Chelsea had sacked their best coach for 50 years. Only Arsenal stood Liverpool's way and everyone knows how fragile arsenal can be. Benitez , Hicks and Gillete fucked us over and ruined liverpool's chances.

Liverpool just don't seem to have the self-belief when it counts. End of last season they won like 7 in a row in prem didn't they? Title was long gone by then. Keane will be a quality signing for you though, Torres wil benefit.

30th July '08, 04:23 PM

Nah our best year was in 1996, we could've killed it that year. Then it was 2002, then last year imo. And then there's next year...

30th July '08, 04:25 PM
Arsenal are up their own-arses. Neutral fans appreciate their style but not their smugness.

Chelsea is the most hated club in the premiership. There players are cunts, There managers are cunts, There executives are cunts

I will always hate Man Utd more than them, but they are definitely hated by the majority of non-Liverpool fans.

Grimes
30th July '08, 04:28 PM
Nah our best year was in 1996, we could've killed it that year. Then it was 2002, then last year imo. And then there's next year...

This is the new milleninum mate get used to it. in 2000+ , above average players are bought for 25 million and good players are worth 70 million, Alex ferguson is a dictator and Arsene Wenger is a Sensei

The Messiah
30th July '08, 04:29 PM

... and most of their "fans". It has to be Chelsea atm. No one likes the fact that they've bough themselves to the position they are in now.

30th July '08, 04:37 PM
This is the new milleninum mate get used to it. in 2000+ , above average players are bought for 25 million and good players are worth 70 million, Alex ferguson is a dictator and Arsene Wenger is a Sensei

Lol you did say Premiership...

Clive Eboue
30th July '08, 04:41 PM
On a level Liverpool ain't winning the league man full stop. Unless Arsenal bulk up the squad the only way we're winning is if we have a fully fit squad virtually all season... not guna happen. Watch out for Vela.

Famous?
30th July '08, 04:50 PM
riduculous thing to say , Gerrard isn't a world class midfielder because englang perform shit?

No, if you are a world class player you are influential..like England players are supposed to be amazing, but the best players perform on the biggest stage...Zidane, Pele, Baggio, Maradona, Cruyff, Ronaldo (the fat one)...In my opinion few English players have lit up a tournament or played well in it...don't get me wrong certain players have and deserve to be up there...but I don't think Gerrard has....Look at France after Zidane retired, they were shit and on the verge of not qualifying...then Domenech gets Zidane out of retirement and they go to the final...

Nine Bar
30th July '08, 05:05 PM
Time ago i hated Man utd, then chelsea but Jose turned me around and it went 2 arsenal purely because they are a dirty team with no english players.

The Messiah
30th July '08, 05:17 PM
Time ago i hated Man utd, then chelsea but Jose turned me around and it went 2 arsenal purely because they are a dirty team with no english players.

Hij are you reading?

As for the myth about Arsenal's dirtiness: http://www.premierleague.com/page/Statistics/0,,12306,00.html

Look at the disciplinary table and scroll for the previous seasons.

Arsenal have come in the top 10 of the disciplinary table every year since 2001 and are normally in the top 5. Not a dirty club at all. Your opinion and perception is misguided if you are still judging us on the 00/01 season when Vieira got sent off every 5 games.

'nuum general
30th July '08, 05:53 PM
L**ds & chelsea in that order

Jay
30th July '08, 06:37 PM
Im sure Chelsea and Liverpool are the two most hated, but I like Liverpool myself. Chelsea are full of cheats.

Grimes
30th July '08, 07:03 PM
LIVERPOOL IS PRETTY HATED now thanx to benitez's transfer dealings

Xtra P
30th July '08, 07:23 PM
I rarely meet a non Manure fan who hates Liverpool, some people might say they play boring football but no one really cares enough to hate them!

Grimes
30th July '08, 07:30 PM
them people are idiots, how can the swashbuckling gerrard and powerful and skillful torres be boring.

ZDOT
30th July '08, 07:42 PM
Arsenal and chelski purely for their cheating

Clive Eboue
30th July '08, 07:44 PM
them people are idiots, how can the swashbuckling gerrard and powerful and skillful torres be boring.

Two players don't make a team... Actually, we're talking about Liverpool.

Scousers hoof the ball, deadout football.

Clive Eboue
30th July '08, 07:44 PM
Arsenal and chelski purely for their cheating

lmao. Arsenal cheating?... Who you support?

Eric Cantona
30th July '08, 07:45 PM
Arsenal are up their own-arses

This is why i hate Arsenal so much, even more so then Liverpool at the moment

Grimes
30th July '08, 07:47 PM
Two players don't make a team... Actually, we're talking about Liverpool.

Scousers hoof the ball, deadout football.

you dickhead. you know nothing. you obviously wasn't watching liverpool last season.

IF YOU DON'T KNOW FOOTBALL DON'T GET INVOLVED IN FOOTBALL DON'T GET INVOLVED IN THE BUMBACLART FOOTBALL

Nine Bar
30th July '08, 07:49 PM
I like liverpool purely because Gerrard and carragher are my fav players bar Villas.

Also ive been 2 Anfield for the past 6 seasons now when they played villa and the atmosphere is second 2 none i dont care what anyone says.

Pristine Condition
30th July '08, 09:04 PM
.... Fucking hate arsenal .... it cooled for the time when Chelski won the league.

But last season, my hatred came back.... BIG TIME!!!

You don't understand how much teeth, i was showing when Arsenal flopped!!! :D

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa65/LIKKZ_photos/l_92fb7a02872b54c46144dcdeca0bfd-1.jpg

Nine Bar
30th July '08, 09:21 PM
Lmao^^^

Restless1
30th July '08, 09:24 PM
man u lol

Clive Eboue
30th July '08, 09:27 PM
you dickhead. you know nothing. you obviously wasn't watching liverpool last season.

IF YOU DON'T KNOW FOOTBALL DON'T GET INVOLVED IN FOOTBALL DON'T GET INVOLVED IN THE BUMBACLART FOOTBALL

About. The only irreplaceable player when he's on form for us is Cesc.

Liverpool minus Gerrard and Torres all season = 7th place finish.

Grimes
30th July '08, 09:32 PM
Adebayor is unreplacable

Eric Cantona
30th July '08, 09:32 PM
About. The only irreplaceable player when he's on form for us is Cesc.

Liverpool minus Gerrard and Torres all season = 7th place finish.

Arsenal minus Fabregas & Adebayor would be lower then 7th, please stop chatting shit, take away most teams best 2 players and they wouldn't be as good.

Clive Eboue
30th July '08, 09:35 PM
Adebayor is unreplacable

Arsenal minus Fabregas & Adebayor would be lower then 7th, please stop chatting shit, take away most teams best 2 players and they wouldn't be as good.

LMAO.

Ask any real Arsenal fan who watches them week in week out and they will laugh when you ask if Adebayor is "unreplaceable".

But Liverpool just have a squad of average to fairly good players after those two. United have a quality squad. Two players have an effect but don't make the team.

Eric Cantona
30th July '08, 09:37 PM
Im talking last season.

If you didn't have Fabregas & Adebayor you would of been fucked.

JACK
30th July '08, 09:44 PM
Im talking last season.

same applies for most teams tbh.

Eric Cantona
30th July '08, 09:46 PM
same applies for most teams tbh.

Yeh, Rooney & Rio, JT & Lampard etc...

These players make the team.

Clive Eboue
30th July '08, 09:47 PM
Im talking last season.

Adebayor should have broken the premiership record goals tally last year... possibly even have doubled it lol. He scores once for every 5 golden chances.

Coupled with the losses of Eduardo and RVP, yes we would have been fucked. If they were fit it wouldn't have mattered tremenously.

Eduardo>>>Ade.

Grimes
30th July '08, 09:51 PM
you dickhead adebayor was your highest scorer someone tell me he is easily replaceable. arsene refused to sell him . Slinkee you talk out your bumhole

Nine Bar
30th July '08, 09:52 PM
I dont like adebayor cuz he needs like 3 chances to score, against the best team in the world youd get 1, although the goal of the season against spurs proved what he can do and his first touch is very good.

Grimes
30th July '08, 09:52 PM
Eduardo isn't that great tbh. Van persie isn't that great

Nine Bar
30th July '08, 09:55 PM
ah van persie is alot dont lie to urself

Clive Eboue
I dont like adebayor cuz he needs like 3 chances to score, against the best team in the world youd get 1, although the goal of the season against spurs proved what he can do and his first touch is very good.

Good point. He's POTENTIALLY a top, top player. More consistent finishing and a few good seasons still needed.

Eduardo isn't that great tbh. Van persie isn't that great

I don't know anything about football? Ok.

Van Persie has been hampered with injuries, when he plays he's got special technical ability. Eduardo's finishing is almost unrivalled. Derkhead.

Grimes
Arsenal fans always try to turn their players contributions into statistics but at the end of the day Adebayor was your top goalscorer. If RVP was fit all season i don't see him coming in the top goal scorer tally.

Slinkee you've been smoking the rocks. if liverpool are nothing without Torres then i don't see how you are anything without Adebayor

Grimes
30th July '08, 09:58 PM
derkhead. Eduardo is still unproven. He did nothing then got injured. Van persie is okay but being injured is part of his game.

JACK
30th July '08, 09:58 PM
Yeh, Rooney & Rio, JT & Lampard etc...

These players make the team.

rooney and ronaldo and uniteds strike force would be violated

torres and one of the midfielders and liverpool is much worse than arsenal

never paid attention to chelsea

Grimes
30th July '08, 09:59 PM
what you've been smoking. Roque santa cruz is better than Eduardo. Van persie is decent seckle.

Grimes
30th July '08, 10:01 PM

don't get it twisted.

pepe reina is better than all Arsenal's goalkeepers

Xabi alonso & Masc < better than every midfield player Arsenal have par fabregas

Carragher< better than all your CBs

sekkle you only better than us in your fullback section

Clive Eboue
30th July '08, 10:01 PM
Arsenal fans always try to turn their players contributions into statistics but at the end of the day Adebayor was your top goalscorer. If RVP was fit all season i don't see him coming in the top goal scorer tally.

Slinkee you've been smoking the rocks. if liverpool are nothing without Torres then i don't see how you are anything without Adebayor

derkhead. Eduardo is still unproven. He did nothing then got injured. Van persie is okay but being injured is part of his game.

A top scoring season is a great contribution but it doesn't make a player irreplaceable you fucking pleb.

--

Eduardo did nothing?? He scored (off the top of my head) around 10 goals in 13 games leading up to his injury. Saying RVP is "ok" means this argument is over, you're evidently a dunce.../Spuds fan.

Chealsea would miss Drogba especially, and Carvalho.

Clive Eboue
30th July '08, 10:03 PM
don't get it twisted.

pepe reina is better than all Arsenal's goalkeepers

Xabi alonso & Masc < better than every midfield player Arsenal have par fabregas

Carragher< better than all your CBs

sekkle you only better than us in your fullback section

Arsenal 3rd
Liverpool 4th

Last season you finished above us in the league?

Congratulations. You just failed *thumbs up*

Grimes
30th July '08, 10:05 PM
your a dunce cuz.

Eduardo scored 4 goals in 16 league appearances

in 29 games scored 12 sekkle, thats good not great

van persie is decent sekkle. he ain't no world class striker my mans just a rapist

Grimes
30th July '08, 10:06 PM
Arsenal 3rd
Liverpool 4th

Last season you finished above us in the league?

Congratulations. You just failed *thumbs up*

Safe and how many goals did adebayor score in the league. sekkle

where did you come two seasons in a row when adebayor wasn't your main striker

sekkle

Grimes
30th July '08, 10:08 PM
SLINKEE I Swear your not a real arsenal fan. you wouldn't be chatting shit. Van persie is good player but dn't get it twisted he's not even on wayne rooneys level let alone Torres level . Only Arsenal fans appreciate his 5 goals in a row then 6months injury. Then for the rest of the season arsenal fans are like "what if?"

Grimes
30th July '08, 10:12 PM
sekkle down

Grimes
30th July '08, 10:13 PM
no team in the top 4 is scared of eduardo so sekkle. Van persie spends most of his time on the physio table so sekkle

Clive Eboue
30th July '08, 10:28 PM
Why you talkng to yourself bruv? Its summer, go enjoy it. Sitting on your PC in your shitty crack den of a yard talking to yourself while your mum is taking it up the arse to pay for the bills ain't moving G...

--

When did i compare RVP to Rooney??? RVP and Eduardo are better than decent. END.

Xtra P
30th July '08, 10:30 PM
Arsenal are the most hated!

/thread

Clive Eboue
30th July '08, 10:31 PM
Arsenal are the most hated!

/thread

lmao.

Grimes
30th July '08, 10:34 PM
Why you talkng to yourself bruv? Its summer, go enjoy it. Sitting on your PC in your shitty crack den of a yard talking to yourself while your mum is taking it up the arse to pay for the bills ain't moving G...

--

When did i compare RVP to Rooney??? RVP and Eduardo are better than decent. END.
cuz how can you chat shit about crackden when your yard is a brothel. you ain't got no hot water or gas just broadband so sekkle.

Cooks
30th July '08, 10:34 PM
I hate Chelsea with a passion tbh

Clive Eboue
30th July '08, 10:36 PM
cuz how can you chat shit about crackden when your yard is a brothel. you ain't got no hot water or gas just broadband so sekkle.

Man's got a 5 bedroomed detached with a BMW jammin' in the front, ask your mum. Now shatap.

Clive Eboue
30th July '08, 10:37 PM
I hate Chelsea with a passion tbh

QPR to be the next Chelsea in a few years? lol. I can see it happening.

Famous?
30th July '08, 10:43 PM
Van Persie>>>Eduardo>>>>Adebayor.....simply for that header Adebayor missed against AC Milan, he's had a fantastic season...but i don't think he will continue it, imagine the atmosphere in the dressing room with someone who never fully commited himself to Arsenal over the summer....Remember how Van Persie was murking everyone just before he got injured.....

Van Persie's technique is unreal......

Y3YkKWm33b8

JzRGs0Qz7LU

Ryddel
30th July '08, 10:43 PM
arsenal - fans just completely bread wenger until hell freezes up and..

chelsea - any bandwagon fans, will be fucked when rom leaves and their players are just cunts

west ham - lol is basically all i can say, going on like there some best team and how all their players should be in england, hate them with a passion because i have to stick up with bare fo their fans chattin breeze.

Clive Eboue
30th July '08, 10:45 PM
Famous - Someone finally talking sense lol. I want RVP to have one injury free season, it's a shame that ain't happened yet/

D*evil*s
30th July '08, 10:46 PM
aresenal an chelsea.....

Hij
31st July '08, 01:02 AM
Van Persie is one of the best technical players in the league and a frightening prospect when fit. Hes still quite young.

His goal against Charlton >>> Any run of the mill Rooney goal.

Eric Cantona
31st July '08, 01:08 AM
Hij shut up

RIP Jakey
31st July '08, 01:32 AM
Hij shut up

lol

kossa
31st July '08, 07:01 AM
hij you must not remember rooneys against newcastle from a few seasons ago

Famous?
31st July '08, 10:13 AM
^^Yeah but Van Persie's was still better...

31st July '08, 10:57 AM
hij you must not remember rooneys against newcastle from a few seasons ago

Gerrard's against Middlesbrough was better than that.

sS83H-u_ac4

Xtra P
31st July '08, 11:11 AM
^^I agree

Arkan
31st July '08, 12:08 PM
id say chelsea is the most hated team.

but i hate crystal palace more.

Pristine Condition
31st July '08, 12:54 PM
Gerrard's against Middlesbrough was better than that.

seriously, Gerrard goal was good, but rooney's goal was MUCH BETTER

W6wO3HhOu6Y

Famous?
31st July '08, 01:17 PM
Rooney was miiiiiiiles better than Gerrard's...Gerrard had time to bring that down, set himself for it and then hit it...Rooney's was a full on volley with no time to set himself..as was Van Persies, but Van Persie's was in the air when he hit his AND the build up play before it was excellent....therefore:

Van Persie's>>>>Rooney's>>>Gerrard's

The Messiah
31st July '08, 01:24 PM
Van Persie is one of the best technical players in the league and a frightening prospect when fit. Hes still quite young.

Van Persie>>>Eduardo>>>>Adebayor

Agreed. That said if we play 4-4-2, I can't quite see how Van Persie and Eduardo could work effectively together atm.

It would have to be Adebayor and Van Persie to start.

kossa
31st July '08, 01:56 PM
yeah the van persie goal against charlton was better than rooneys but that goal by gerard cant touch the other two

Eric Cantona
31st July '08, 04:14 PM
The Arsenal suction on this forum is too much.

RIP Jakey
31st July '08, 04:19 PM
It's just Arsenal fans, theres a few clubs with little followings on here. Arsenal & Liverpool seem to be the main ones.

Ryddel
31st July '08, 11:50 PM

Seven
1st August '08, 12:46 AM
The MANU CUNTS
GLORY GLORY SUCK YOUR MOTHER still

The Messiah
1st August '08, 01:21 AM

Arsenal play great football and score good goals. Simple as that.

Seven
1st August '08, 01:52 AM

too much manu battyman in here:angry:

Xtra P
1st August '08, 03:19 AM

Grimes
1st August '08, 10:20 AM
recently at the cost of winning

Grimes
1st August '08, 10:25 AM
Arsenal's style is good. it can be played on any pitch against any team but it sacrifices individuality

Eric Cantona
1st August '08, 11:21 AM
Man Utd play great football and score good goals AND win trophies.

The Messiah
1st August '08, 11:22 AM
recently at the cost of winning

Debatable. We won plenty of games last year. Just drew too many.

Man Utd play great football and score good goals AND win trophies.

Your football is good and United are definitely a good team to watch play. Just not as good as Arsenal.

Eric Cantona
1st August '08, 11:24 AM
We spend little less time entertaining the crowd to put the ball in the back of the net.

The Messiah
1st August '08, 12:04 PM
We spend little less time entertaining the crowd to put the ball in the back of the net.

Utd only scored 6 more goals than Arsenal last season. Stop chatting shit Alex.

Eric Cantona
1st August '08, 12:06 PM
Utd only won 2 more trophies than Arsenal last season. Stop chatting shit Alex.

:lipsealed:

Xtra P
1st August '08, 01:50 PM
Manure have a deeper squad & a better defense, thats why they won the prem & Champs league, its as simple as that!

Arsenal couldn't cope with the injuries!

Seven
1st August '08, 02:01 PM

tears of joy
i was proud 2 b a gunner that day:D

Grimes
1st August '08, 02:24 PM
charlton are duppy now

1st August '08, 03:33 PM
Man Utd's defence was the main reason they won everything they did last season. If it wasn't as good, they would have won fuck all in terms of trophies.

Grimes
1st August '08, 03:35 PM
they scored the most goals.

The Messiah
1st August '08, 05:10 PM
they scored the most goals.

If you score the most goals and have the best defence then it would be a injustice if you didn't win the league. In my opinion, scoring 6 more goals over the course of the season won't have as big as an effect as conceding 6 fewer goals - in terms of extra points. When the top teams lose, they'll lose by one goal. When they win, it's normally by two or three. So conceding a few less goals turning those losses into draws or wins has a bigger effect.

Rio and Vidic were the difference last season between United getting trophies and not imo. If Ronaldo hadn't had scored 40 goals, Rooney and Tevez would probably have done enough between them anyway.