PDA

View Full Version : Italians. Can be bad, but Ill never forget this...

Hij
29th July '08, 04:22 AM
Im never allowed to forget the April times, because the guy I go to the matches with, was there, but this makes him smile, so it makes me smile as well, no homo.

Classic gesture from an apparent group of 'thugs''
5ZrVfMRyoE0

kossa
29th July '08, 06:31 AM
why were they singing you will never walk alone

Seven
29th July '08, 07:25 AM
what am i missing

Pristine Condition
29th July '08, 01:00 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillsborough_disaster

I think Hij is talking about the above!!!

I have never seen this, but yeah, that was big.

Ryddel
29th July '08, 02:05 PM
The Hillsborough disaster did not only touch clubs in England but the disaster was known worldwide and touched clubs around the world.

On 19 April 1989 (the Wednesday after the disaster), a European Cup semi final between AC Milan and Real Madrid was played. The referee blew his whistle 6 minutes into the game to stop play and hold a minute's silence for those who lost their lives tragically at Hillsborough. Half way through the minute's silence, in a touching display the A.C. Milan fans sang Liverpool's "You'll Never Walk Alone" as a sign of respect. In the final game of the season against Arsenal, the Arsenal players brought flowers onto the pitch and presented them to the Liverpool fans around the stadium before the game.

from Wiki im guessing this is what the video is about, just read about it on wiki and it's very deeep

29th July '08, 05:31 PM
The Hillsborough disaster did not only touch clubs in England but the disaster was known worldwide and touched clubs around the world.

On 19 April 1989 (the Wednesday after the disaster), a European Cup semi final between AC Milan and Real Madrid was played. The referee blew his whistle 6 minutes into the game to stop play and hold a minute's silence for those who lost their lives tragically at Hillsborough. Half way through the minute's silence, in a touching display the A.C. Milan fans sang Liverpool's "You'll Never Walk Alone" as a sign of respect. In the final game of the season against Arsenal, the Arsenal players brought flowers onto the pitch and presented them to the Liverpool fans around the stadium before the game.

from Wiki im guessing this is what the video is about, just read about it on wiki and it's very deeep

Yeah that must be it. That's big what they did still, resepect to them and the ref for doing it.

Ida Kyoya
4th August '08, 05:26 AM
I never knew this. very interesting, great respect shown