Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Default Sam Allardyce defends his style of football

Hahahahahahahaha

Your teams have been cunt teams since day one stop chatting shit.

Coming from a guy who attacks other managers for no reason.

And your never gonna get the England job either, just fuck off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack 1017 View Post
    Suarez is probably the best player in the world

vCash

LOOL Hij he is a good manager he just hasnt had the break he needs
    Don't go mad curse getting in face a scream...or I'm dropping my Islamic word association scheme.

Don't Mecca me do it...

Reppin
    Hackney
    vCash

He did a great job at Bolton but he hasnt done much since
    Blog: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] NEW BLOG

I'll play the position you want me to, lure you in then snap!!!! Game Over!

vCash

Hij, like most fans of the Premiership, has too much irrational hatred in his body for people just doing their jobs.

vCash

Yeah because I never said he was an ineffective manager.

He just chats shit.

My Dad supports Bolton and he did wonders for them stop putting words in my mouth.

I take it no-one knew what I meant when I was talking about style of football........... the bad challenges that his teams have, which has been discussed all day on Sky Sports and will be in the newspapers tomororw.

Or maybe I irrationally see a lot more physical shit when he's the manager, don't ask me ask Danny Murphy the irrational cunt.

vCash

Bolton weren't terrible, Speed, Djorkeaff and Okocha were all good players. His Newcastle were bad (ask Newcastle fans about his sports psychology methods). Blackburn are offensive to my eyes.

Wouldn't call it a style of football lol.

Reppin
    The Real Mccoy
    vCash

he has a right to defend it but the fans don't seem to like it too tough or they would actually go to a watch the team play both home and away
    Sometimes you gotta play dumb to let people think they're getting over on you and then that's when you play rough!!!

vCash

He's just a step up from watching a Gary Megson team. Never liked Alladyce, as if England aren't shit enough they have managers like him being lorded as the next in line.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by quality View Post
    Bolton weren't terrible, Speed, Djorkeaff and Okocha were all good players. His Newcastle were bad (ask Newcastle fans about his sports psychology methods). Blackburn are offensive to my eyes.

Wouldn't call it a style of football lol.
    I was talking about rash challenges, dirty tactics and 2 footed tackles - not about how he wins points for the record.

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    he has a right to defend it but the fans don't seem to like it too tough or they would actually go to a watch the team play both home and away
    In fairness, unlike Everton, Arsenal and Liverpool the stadium is in the middle of bum fuck nowhere near the motorway - I know this because my auntie lives a 15 minute walk from the stadium - she can hear the cheers when the goals go in. My first match was at the Reebok when Fowler went clean through, laughed at the keeper but then missed.

The previous stadium, Burnden Park was nearer the centre of the city and a lot cheaper to boot, so obviously more went. Wigan always get dissed but they are a Rugby League town, and play in the same stadium as the rugby league team hence having a shit pitch a lot of the time.

Bolton are a club I don't really care either way for, just Allardyce has always implemented the ways in which he thinks makes more points and he does it based on percentage chances. He studies the likelyhood of a goal and makes his team play out that way. E.g if you have 4-5 6ft+ players, then the long ball (or in Stoke's case the long throw) is always a good option.

If anyone didn't understand that I was talking about the way he sets his teams up for tackles then I apologise for not making myself clearer. I know, understand and respect how Allardyce gets points but to defend himself as a clean manager is bullshit, hes nothing like that, his teams are always dirty.

I think the man doth protest too much.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Hij View Post
    Yeah because I never said he was an ineffective manager.

He just chats shit.

My Dad supports Bolton and he did wonders for them stop putting words in my mouth.

I take it no-one knew what I meant when I was talking about style of football........... the bad challenges that his teams have, which has been discussed all day on Sky Sports and will be in the newspapers tomororw.

Or maybe I irrationally see a lot more physical shit when he's the manager, don't ask me ask Danny Murphy the irrational cunt.
    I was just generalising but it does seem to me that Prem fans hold proper anger for other managers/players. Just something I noticed from posting on other forums and my mates who support United/Chelsea/Liverpool irl despite being from nowhere near these clubs.

vCash

Nah don't get it twisted, I'm not from Liverpool. I don't need to justify why I support them but at 7 years old when we were under Souness (Winning nothing) - I did and you can't change. If we don't do well I like Arsenal doing well because that means my mates are happy- I wouldn't charge down t

But I've been to more games and travelled further across this country and Europe to follow my team than people who live a 20 minute journey from the Emirates, so it depends how you look at glory hunting.

I used to watch us get merked by Manchester United every season and we basically still do, but back in them days we were 7th standardly and the manager didn't get sacked over it.

Your right, I do chat shit because I am too passionate about my team, but when it comes to the lower league teams in the division I speak with my mind rather than with my heart. For instance I quite like West Brom because they play good football, there is rarely shit going on in regards them and they get on with their business. Plus Matteio or however you spell it seems to be not only a good manager but a decent man.

I also quite like Mick McArthey and Ian Holloway for the record.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Hij View Post
    Nah don't get it twisted, I'm not from Liverpool. I don't need to justify why I support them but at 7 years old when we were under Souness (Winning nothing) - I did and you can't change. If we don't do well I like Arsenal doing well because that means my mates are happy- I wouldn't charge down t

But I've been to more games and travelled further across this country and Europe to follow my team than people who live a 20 minute journey from the Emirates, so it depends how you look at glory hunting.

I used to watch us get merked by Manchester United every season and we basically still do, but back in them days we were 7th standardly and the manager didn't get sacked over it.

Your right, I do chat shit because I am too passionate about my team, but when it comes to the lower league teams in the division I speak with my mind rather than with my heart. For instance I quite like West Brom because they play good football, there is rarely shit going on in regards them and they get on with their business. Plus Matteio or however you spell it seems to be not only a good manager but a decent man.

I also quite like Mick McArthey and Ian Holloway for the record.
    lol u dont have to justify your support to me hij I know u follow ur team unlike a lot of people who support top 4 clubs

vCash

Nah I'm with you on the tackles bit Hij. So is Danny Murphy apparently, he name checked Big Sam when asked about it.

Reppin
    The Al-Zebabist Nation
    vCash

Q&A: Sam Allardyce: Part One

http://www.kumb.com/qa.php?id=34

@Hij lul

Strife is offline Cool... Seen
    This Thread Won't Be Big In The Scene!
    22 Negs On Your Post... Seen
    Reppin
    :watermelon:
    vCash

Allardyce can lure top players to smaller clubs.

Just the fact that he got Campo, Speed, Hierro, Djorkaeff & Okocha to Bolton explains the fact.

Newcastle were already a bad side when he went there & no comments about chicken owners in blackburn
    Inaugural Intercontinental Haxball Champion of GF, with the longest reign in GF history.
    STRIFE
    http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic7320_4.gif

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDON View Post
    Q&A: Sam Allardyce: Part One

http://www.kumb.com/qa.php?id=34

@Hij lul
    I still think he's a fat, ugly, miserable, chewing gum eating twat

Reppin
    The Al-Zebabist Nation