Page 2 of 92 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
    daspecimen is offline Officially A Fully Pledged
    Grime Forum Member
    iDonate
    Reppin
    Arsenal.... And?!?
    vCash

UFC 113 tonight. Card isn't all that imo but Koscheck/Daley is a very interesting fight.

Head says Kos because I think he's best placed in the division to de-throne St Peirre but heart says Daley by brutal KO.

Kimbo is on the card too

Lyoto Machida (c) vs. Mauricio Rua
    Josh Koscheck vs. Paul Daley
    Kimbo Slice vs. Matt Mitrione[1]
    Patrick Côté vs. Alan Belcher
    Sam Stout vs. Jeremy Stephens

Reppin
    Leeds
    vCash

I think its a good card tonight, I'm hoping Daley KO's Koscheck but i've got a feeling Kos is gonna take it down to the ground and maybe get a submission. I've read that Daley's been training his wrestling with King Mo and BJ Penn's wrestling coach so if he stuffs a few takedown's Kos might try and keep it standing and get his head punched into the back of the stadium.

Not sure on the Kimbo and Mitrione fight, both have knockout power but Kimbo's got a suspect chin. Kimbo has good wrestling though so hopefully he'll win via TKO with some ground and pound, problem is getting Mitrione to the ground especially since he weighed in around 20 pounds heavier than Kimbo so he'll weight a lot more tonight.

As for Rua and Machida, i think its going to decision. Rua wont be able to knockout Machida as he's too elusive to get caught, if anyones going to sleep i'd have to say Machida will be putting Rua down but I think its unlikely that will happen as his chin is solid.

Reppin
    Newham
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by NSF View Post
    I think its a good card tonight, I'm hoping Daley KO's Koscheck but i've got a feeling Kos is gonna take it down to the ground and maybe get a submission. I've read that Daley's been training his wrestling with King Mo and BJ Penn's wrestling coach so if he stuffs a few takedown's Kos might try and keep it standing and get his head punched into the back of the stadium.

Not sure on the Kimbo and Mitrione fight, both have knockout power but Kimbo's got a suspect chin. Kimbo has good wrestling though so hopefully he'll win via TKO with some ground and pound, problem is getting Mitrione to the ground especially since he weighed in around 20 pounds heavier than Kimbo so he'll weight a lot more tonight.

As for Rua and Machida, i think its going to decision. Rua wont be able to knockout Machida as he's too elusive to get caught, if anyones going to sleep i'd have to say Machida will be putting Rua down but I think its unlikely that will happen as his chin is solid.
    I think Koscheck has more ways of beating Daley, i wanted Daley to win until I heard the winner of this face GSP for the title and as a coach for TUF12...... epic lulz with serious GSP vs annoying Koscheck!

I have a sick feeling Meathead will beat Kimbo, but I hope Kimbo wins

Shogun>>>>>>>Machida

Shogun has never lost a rematch, he knows what to do now, showed to much respect for Machida's karate before but this time around, i feel he will crush him with leg kicks for the first 2 rounds and looks to finish with big mauy tai strikes
    "Judge gave me a 6 for blazing a pig"

Reppin
    Leeds
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Carter View Post
    I think Koscheck has more ways of beating Daley, i wanted Daley to win until I heard the winner of this face GSP for the title and as a coach for TUF12...... epic lulz with serious GSP vs annoying Koscheck!

I have a sick feeling Meathead will beat Kimbo, but I hope Kimbo wins

Shogun>>>>>>>Machida

Shogun has never lost a rematch, he knows what to do now, showed to much respect for Machida's karate before but this time around, i feel he will crush him with leg kicks for the first 2 rounds and looks to finish with big mauy tai strikes
    Daley said in an interview he wasnt ready for GSP yet so i dunno what would happen if he wins tonight.

Kos can win by a submission, or use his wrestling to win by decision. If he tries to stand with Daley he wont beat him. Although he could use eye pokes again, who know.

I dont think Rua will finish Machida, he had a gameplan for the first fight and surprised everyone because he'd figured Machida out, if he wanted to finish him he shouldve done it in that fight. Machida's probably gone back and found a new strategy now. Dont forget Machida stuffed many of Tito Ortiz's takedowns and even took him down at will in their fight, so who's to say he wont take it to the ground. I know Rua's BJJ is solid but so is Machida's, im thinking Shogun will win but i dont think he'll finish the fight and i dont think it will be as one sided as everyone thinks. The two styles are a good match up though.

Reppin
    Newham
    vCash

I've seen Shogun finish top guys, Ricardo Arona, Overeem, Chuck, Coleman, Randleman & Rampage.......Machida has never faced the competition that Shogun has in japan and brazil, the best fighter he beat was BJ Penn in K1 and he outweighed him there and basically fought as a heavyweight against a lightweight Penn lol

Reppin
    Joe's mum's vagina.
    vCash

I want Daley to win but I think unless he wins by knockout he's not gonna. He needs Koscheck to stand with him and as good as Koscheck thinks he is standing he'll know his best chance of winning is on the ground.

I think Kimbo Mitrione is 50/50 if they're brawling but if Kimbo can get a take down he'll have a decent chance of a TKO.

Shogun vs machida is a difficult call, I want Shogun to win to bring back that Pride Shogun but I think Machida will take it tonight. I put Machida vs Shogun on the new UFC demo CPU vs CPU and it had Machida TKO in the 3rd means nothing but I wanted to try it lol.

Cote vs Belcher should be a war, I think if Cote's is the Cote from before his injury he takes it but it's a hard 1st fight back.

Stout vs Stephens, I'm going for a Stout decision.

Reppin
    ME ME
    vCash

anyone got a stream for ufc 113?
    Quote Originally Posted by strappazoot View Post
    Bocat Bill's number one GF poster right now

He's excellent

Reppin
    Joe's mum's vagina.
    vCash

http://myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=75952&part=sports

I'm using the top Sopcast one, it's good.

Reppin
    ME ME
    vCash

found one http://sportsstreamonline.blogspot.c...hannel-10.html

Quote Originally Posted by RIP Jakey View Post
    http://myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=75952&part=sports

I'm using the top Sopcast one, it's good.
    Oh safe jakey. I'm watching on my ps3 and don't have a windows machine anymore so can't use sopcast
    Quote Originally Posted by strappazoot View Post
    Bocat Bill's number one GF poster right now

He's excellent

Reppin
    Joe's mum's vagina.
    vCash

good idea, never thought of watching on my PS3

I think the slam stunned Cote, he was sluggish and Belcher took advantage.

Reppin
    Joe's mum's vagina.
    vCash

Mitrione>>>

Completely out fought Kimbo, impressive even if he was only fighting Kimbo.

Reppin
    Joe's mum's vagina.
    vCash

daspecimen or anyone who's been to a UFC do you have to be a member of the fight club or whatever it's called to buy tickets to an event?

Reppin
    Joe's mum's vagina.
    vCash

lol diving in MMA

Reppin
    Joe's mum's vagina.
    vCash

And Daley gets kicked out the UFC.

Reppin
    Joe's mum's vagina.
    vCash

That was what I wanted from Shogun, that was Pride Shogun.

Fuck look at Machida's eye.

my post streak>>>

Reppin
    Newham
    vCash

Kimbo and Daley out of the UFC

Shogun>>>>>>>>>>>>>___________

Told you he would finish it! lol

daspecimen is offline Officially A Fully Pledged
    Grime Forum Member
    iDonate
    Reppin
    Arsenal.... And?!?
    vCash

Pleased for Shogun. He deserved it the first time round and went out and did it this time.

Gutted for Daley but not sure what got over him. Dana has said he's gone and thats a shame but not sure what else they could do after the Strikeforce rumble. That said, as i said earlier, Kos is a better fight for GSP so that's a good match down the line. Only issue, is the fight is a while away if it's put on in conjuction with TUF 12.

Kimbo is/was poor and got dominated something chronic. Not sure where he goes from here.

Cote was done before the slam. Head down, hips up = classic sign of fatigue.

Quote Originally Posted by RIP Jakey View Post
    daspecimen or anyone who's been to a UFC do you have to be a member of the fight club or whatever it's called to buy tickets to an event?
    No you don't. They go on sale to fight club members one week before they go on general sale. When they go on general sale you can get them on ticketmaster. Personally, i generally just go to the O2 and get them from there

vCash

lol and smh @ kimbo

Reppin
    Leeds
    vCash

Wasnt expecting the Machida KO at all, bit gutted for him but its gonna be good to see who goes up against Shogun in future for the belt.

As for the Daley fight im glad he tried to hit him after, Koscheck's acting in the octagon and cheating is getting out of control, instead of cutting Daley why doesnt Dana suspend/fine him and also fine Koscheck for constantly milking injuries and then eye-poking people back? Its a joke. Dana cut two ring girls after the Kos/Rumble fight because they said they saw Koscheck do it, he's a clown. Also, Daley didnt even connect with the punch it hit his arm so why's everyone acting like he smacked his jaw?
    Last edited by NSF; 9th May '10 at 05:11 PM.

Reppin
    Newham
    vCash

Jakey do you train in MMA?