Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021
    usgrimeking is offline I'm a man with a lot of Pride
    So it's standard I gotta type
    Reppin
    Cleveland,Ohio,USA
    vCash

Peng set: Mak 10 B2B Freeza on Radar Radio https://www.mixcloud.com/RadarRadioL...2nd-july-2016/

vCash

The DJ Charisma Show - Mode FM 17/07/16 The Colective + Fraktured Planet

DJ Charisma invited Fraktured Planet down to Mode FM to shell down a set alongside The Collective.

DJs Charisma & Luman With MCs Brownzilla, Big Belly, Luciferian, Jabz, Smiley, Myki, Danko, HighPriest187 & Sus.

This basic phone footage is only half of the set, You can listen to the full set below.

https://www.mixcloud.com/modefm/1707...de-fm-podcast/

vCash

The Blue Room [007] - Fraktured Planet

For episode 007 of The Blue Room we brought though a bag of the mandem to shell down the Blue Room.

DJs Luman & Sus with MCs Sus, Saz, Marshy, Redah Deddah, Yung Danger, YJ, J.C., Kamale, Danko & HighPriest187

#Grime #SouthEastMusic#FrakturedPlanet

Last edited by FrakturedPlanet; 13th August '16 at 06:50 PM.

vCash

Thank yall for this thread, nostalgia incoming

vCash

Anyone have a set of the beats for lotm wiley vs kano?

vCash

Bros the grime scene hates you, they have all sold their soul and are working for demons (departed egos) and most of their lyrics aren't even theirs, read this undeniable evidence. Read to the bottom for bare truth. I will keep posting if this gets deleted so stay locked to grime forum Also don’t get any ideas, do you know what happens to rappers who sell their soul? They're ego gets bred into a queen bee facing years of spiritual rape, be warned!
    Izzie gibbs (jdz road rage): Nowadays you can have a million views and be a miff by the weekend wagwan for them man there I don’t think that they see sense” this I believe is speaking to an established artist who has been proposes to sell his soul and refused and the spirits have convinced enough people to stop metioning him. “felt caged in, till I found I was bound in the matrix surrounded by fakeness, ,they doubted I faced it, now I'm going towns on a playlist allow the debating. This is talking about spirits controlling people
    (Shadow black genie): Shell him, shell him, shell him, shell him, I be a brother to the devil ill sell him.(time chamber) “mc’s better mind out what they're sayin” scare artists from confessing the truth. “nah fuck that blud imma demon sayin” “stop putting your hands together and talking I can hear your spirit when your praying shaytan know I’m special when I’m spraying” “jinns (demons) be telling me they be killing man slow” this is obviously supposed to scare a large demographic of people who are concipis if the spirits whilst soun ding vaguely personal. “man can't enter the jinn side dojo” “bag of man talking like there bad but there talking to the Popo man are like shadow do you think so don’t think so blud I know so” this is meaning someone speaking about the spirits and they're presence in the grime scene and this is a recurring pattern I believe ive found “man have got beef and so so, man push things in so so, them man snitched on so so, oh no, no lie that’s how it go go, Jesus wanna see me I’m a no show I don’t want religion I want a pool full of flames and a palace full of pussy made of rose gold, man are like yo fam shadow be a lion shadow be the man of these boys ill boy them I can see why jews call man cattle I don’t wanna hear no opinion from? boyum? “ this is him kind of talkin about this situation, he is then talking about the spirits controlling people and how he is doing more to give people knowledge than the people that oppose him. (dip dip dip) “you man are just fake dicks like a dildo” “them man snitched that’s what I don’t do rip flesh can't tell me shut that’s what I do do”
    (section boyz(mad man ting “mad man ting, bad man ting, teef that girl, take her, sad man ting, she mashed and dashed, she akkin at him, nasty, bro got the strap on a brap brap ting” “eh she wicked and bad, man me well wan teef her, see ria I wouldn’t rule her with the meter, man are bad people how you mean my geezer” this is speaking to someone who is concious of the spirits and the control they have of female attraction towards the individual (woman generally are easy to make fancy someone through the spirits control)
    giggs (giggs&bob don’t go there “I started seeing shit so clear” “the true religion jeans might be matching the ralphs, ooh but seeing is believing so I’m smashing em out” “that’s my life and im used to it, yeah I know that’s some stupid shit, but if you don’t go there keep it peaceful it might die down a little bit so let my people live” “people gon be people ain't nobody gon change but we can keep it peaceful if we leave it the same if you don’t go there, don’t go there” this is trying to scare an individual conscious of these spirits controlling people and make them feel selfish whilst making other people seem fully controlled by the spirits.
    Giggs( giggs and example look over your shoulder ) you gotta look over your shoulder cause remember they don’t teach that shit in school today just remember what I told ya today today today” this again is to make you feel selfish and intimidate you. “this shit aint easy as you think it is, this aint an accident neither a coincidence“ this is likely to mess with someones head who is conscious of the spirits “later show them what the Simpsons is, Maggie! Maggie!” this lyric is about yellow ego/spirits as is the Simpsons.
    (67&giggs lets lurk) “and theres bare subliminal riders so whats everyone sayin, and man aint even on these games but I noticed everyones playing” this is bragging I guess “we aint looking for normal pedestrians, how you gonna do man dirty” this is to scare me for snitching on them “bitches be loving the gang, btich bitch bitch” this is insulting males who listen to this by talking about there ego though they probably think they are talking about girls.
    (giggs&hollow and heston 501) had to finesse ya ?kuffed up? Like Richie finessed ya, 2 gram and a little something extra, never saw man coming like Leicester, go get em, don’t wanna go too hard don don’t wanna upset em they try infiltrate I don’t let em nah vet em, hollow and heston, lick man down make them learn a lesson the system bring in the next contestant am I all there repeat the question” this is talking to someone aware of the spirits

(big h red, gold and green) “ wanna join my team red gold and green wanna join my team red gold and green” this is him probably talking about Rastafarism though it has meaning to the spirits as these are the colours of the spirits.
    (Reece west ghostly familiar face west side radio) Ghostly “everything a get shift real quick don’t know what I deal with that’s why they don’t see my name on the list no body brought me here I’m standing and I that say that loose lips sink ships so I don’t talk to much I just spin” “I'm bad for them soul” familiar face “stop going like your so raw, bun mans soul way to down to the core, bun mans soul just like an eighth draw , war with the fakes are you sure check the score you drew the short straw,like wow did ilhe improve has he leveled up yeah the flows are all smooth, has he ascended don’t have a clue that’s still pending has it gone through, that’s still pending don’t have a clue, check right now we need to know soon, before the situation gets sticky like glue, what you gonna say when I slew, sicker than most and I don’t mean food, like wow wow did he evolve has he powered up gone from silver to gold, ?Mr mier? It has to be sold, ace of hearts of the game unfold” idk this is fucked up but he clearly is talking about selling his soul, his ghost writer making him a better rapper.
    Ab soul (druggys with hoes again) “ bad little bitch in the drivers seat” this is him talking him about being controlled by his ego though likely he thinks he is talking about a girl driving his car (the word bitch is used a lot in rap music to mean a males ego, which is supposedly female).
    ghetts : (grime show) “Got my man a purpose” this is speaking to people who have clearly been tricked with the above scheme or “employed” into the grime scene “devil in my path tellin me to go and get the metal imma sarge”
    AJ Tracey (Westside radio shell 10 ) true religious wanna hold this pistol skengman dance I’m a real hot stepper” this makes someone religious who is aware of the spirits feel threatened and selfish.
    Yungen sneakbo aint on nuttin remix 2, stormy “you see tonight everybody wants the last laugh “ benny banks” don't hate the player hate the game” don’t hate/snitch on me ghetts” how can you hate when you witness me suffer, they said that you would I said nah that’s my brother, stop talking my name like your bitch in the borough, fuck boy you ain't on nuttin and you gon get what you got coming, as for these rappers they saying they going hard in the lab bit I cant believe that u til they drop something” trying to make you empathise with his situation so as not to snitch, stop snitching, then he's addressing people who rap and the demons have tried to employ and I guess trying to tempt them. Visuals: When the third person comes on a woman wearing a yellow dress and a black mask comes . This last rapper cashtastic is probably the clearest indication of grime mcs selling their souls as he clearly is awful and on a track with established artists (don’t get tempted bro, you know what happens to rappers? They get wacked when they are ready and their huge egos become queen bees of the devils, unless you are some sick kid this will not tempt you)
    This next artist gives clear evidence in his lyrics of a scenario that can occur with these spirits.
    Evil B “when you see me fucking up a rave on the prime time you've got understand some of its down to the voice, what's up to my fans voice *what's good* for you to really know my life I need this understood” these lyrics are talking about him speaking to most likely his following spirit and the bit in stars is where he is imitating the voice on the track. “*let me in let me in, I can be s better you* fuck you *fuck me? Now imma fuck you*, if your a part if me then I must control you *but evil is the one that moulds you* “cause you know that when I'm in debt and collecters come around ill be forced to grab a tek *yes* grab a sket *yes* grab her neck *yes* point the tek *yes* turn and run *no, you stand and hold the 44, if you turn and run ill take your soul, that's no more lyrics mics no shows* suffocating like there's selofane around my nose, people find me unapproachable but they don’t understand see me talking to myself but they don't see the man” this is him talking about a humanoid figure produced in his minds eye from one of these spirits that may be constantly there. “all I wanna do is bust mic and be the best, *you can be the best just help me clean this little mess*” (EVIL B HBS 4 ) “*rah* he tap me on the back, *the voice is back* but I been doing good *you’ve been going off track* but ive been holding it down like them old school tats, *perhaps if you exist with me* it’s a wrap, I be facing 20 to life *listen to the facts, with the ying and yang of life* where there is dark dawg there must be light *and where theres death there must be life* ok but how does that help me *you need that balance in life that’s healthy, so what I'm supposed to let you in *but we can work together* you just wanna make me sin *but that’s not the message the world is full of rats* and I be looking forward, but I can watch your back, but how do I know that you wont snake me, cause if they take you then dawg they’ll take me, ?I love b&b life I don’t even b? lets go get this money ill protect your fee “*brap*” lol this is just scary but he obviously trying to make people work with the spirits.
    IQ tell a paigon try “tell me whyhyhy they wanna take my light” these bars are talking about his ego which glows within your body and also saying his limelight will be taken if people think he's evil. “in due time we gon ride on them”
    The spirits also push music with lyrics that are anti demonic and good In nature for various reasons here are examples and how they are used
    wrigz) “heart of a lion equipped with brains I’m the one the system let slip away, runaway slave in a different way” “they can't work out how I get papers there's no pattern and there's no trace. This is to make you think think wrigz is against the spirits and has scammed them for money.
    (Splinta sbtv ) “when im with my bros I can hear demons look at us saying low that, nah I cant fear them at all low that, nah g I cant hear them at all low that” “back in the time I never knew there was a god I used to walk around doing whatever I want, know I know the fathers real and he loves me no one can tell me that that my heads gone, no pride I never tried to be the best one, im the guy the demons tried to put the test on ?yashua ami? (jesus) is my saviour and if you don’t like that then you better get one” this could be used against someone who is aware of these sprits, they may hear this and relate to what splinta is saying, they will then want jesus to save them and turn to christianity where they will stop searching for truth and feel safe.
    (Buggsy I'm free) “free from the system free from the fucktie please nobody judge me I’m pissed off nobody touch I’m way gone far from ?holding a wobbly? And I don’t want no one to hold me or hug me remember the day that you tucked me I said I’m blessed and I told you I’m lovely I lied see I tried to keep a smile on my face shut bugs me even my concious constantly telling me it is supposed to be buggsy but that’s whole leap of fucktie it buns me ?but blah blah blah blah? Admit it all the gully people looking at me funny like say they wan done me” this is to make buggsy seem good again he MIGHT be.
    (eaton jdz “now my overview is different tell the scene that im around, so its hard to compete when my sound isn’t my sound, real recognise real that’s why I only see some of you the rest of you are ghosts so watch the whole scene run from you. “so if knowledge is power soon ill be andre the giant and if the systems corrupt then trust me I aint complying, im detecting a presence and it’s the presence of liars your full of bufane gas ill come and set you on fire” this makes him appear conscious of the spirits. “ my brother watches my vids, now im minding my mouth, tell him never ever swear in and out of the house, I regret my past actions made me look foolish, cussing 5 times in a bar was a cool thing” “now ima threat to the machines neo to the machines, even morpheus below me but half of the scene don’t know me” “city full of puppets, fakeness holds the strings higher power got you buying them material things “does it make me a criminal to give into subliminals no such thing as a miracle change my life in the physical” “who am I kidding I cant blame it on my youth I blame it on my 3rd eye for not visioning the truth” this is clearly tempting people to try and open their 3rd eye (pineal gland) tbh Eaton might have not sold hid soul and is just a massive joke to the spirits but the affects are the same
    (aaron unknown sbtv) “ do you think I should be talking about the realness or about all the fakeness going on in the world, there's too much pain like.. Gotta stay positive” he then raps “look over your shoulder my brother when your packaging food (weed)” “ id rather chill and sit back with a spliff” getting people to smoke cannabis which can increase effects the spirits have on people. “and the day I became wise and unlocked my 3 eyes through meditation” urging people to try and open their third eye which can increase the effects the spirits have on you.
    (traumatik) “I've had this hurtful stressful day so I wrote some
    Here are some more subtler examples
    Swift eye for eye 2: “sidemen on the other side them man are policeman, he gon know eye for an eye when the mandem see him, no hi no bye just boom bang from the 2 litres.
    Blitz Ft abra cadabra the whole song is to scare people from talking about the spirits and the guys name is abra cadabra so I’m PRETTY SURE he sold his soul

vCash

vCash

FOR THE HEADS SHOW

DJs Rapture & Retrospect with MCs Sus, HighPriest187 & Lox Man

Rapture brought though Sus, HighPriest187 & Lox Man for a very special ‘For The Heads’ Show on the mighty Bass Music TV alongside DJ Rectrospect.
    This one is definitely worth checking out!

Read more here -
    http://www.frakturedplanet.co.uk/201...priest187-lox/

FULL VIDEO VIA FACEBOOK: - https://www.facebook.com/BASSMUSICTV...2162849279345/

SoundCloud Link - https://soundcloud.com/raptureuk/bmt...sus-priest-lox
    Last edited by FrakturedPlanet; 4th December '16 at 07:00 PM.

vCash

The MMMYEH Takeover on Rinse FM

Novelist has recently launched his new independent label ‘MMMYEH’, So to celebrate he took over the mighty Rinse FM alongside a bag of serious MCs, showcasing the best of the new Ruff Sound movement.DJ Kay C with MCs Novelist, Vision Crew, P Money, Mic Ty, Sus, Highpriest187, Young Yizzy, Koder + more

Read more Here:
    http://www.frakturedplanet.co.uk/2016/08/23/listen-mmmyeh-takeover-rinse-fm-novelist/

-Listen to the full set below-

Last edited by FrakturedPlanet; 4th December '16 at 07:23 PM.

vCash

DJ Luman With MCs HighPriest187 & Saz

Fraktured Planet Live Sessions

We set up a camera during a recent visit to Bass Music TV’s Studio and caught a few clips of Luman, HighPriest187 & Saz shelling down in the Dojo!Audio recorded by S.T.L Studio/Bass Music TV
    -Check it out below-

Read more here: - http://www.frakturedplanet.co.uk/201...live-sessions/

Last edited by FrakturedPlanet; 4th December '16 at 08:46 PM.

vCash

THIS SONG IS STARTING CREATE A BUZZ!!!!!
    https://soundcloud.com/tmartist/tm-x...t-panic-part-1

Reppin
    Toronto
    vCash

Rinse FM Podcast - Slimzee w/ DJ Argue, Big Zuu & Ets MTP - 3rd January 2017
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]