- No Racism (Racism of any kind is not tolerated on this forum, and will mean a Temporary or permanent ban)
- No Porn (For the people at work/school to avoid it being blocked from their server.)
- No Bootlegging (Bootlegging of any kind is not tolerated, no uploads of singles, mixtapes, albums or DVDs, unless it was a free download or permission from the artist is given. The same applies for non grime CDs/DVD/Video/Software etc. Failure to abide will mean a temporary/permanent ban. Asking for bootleg stuff is also included in this.)
- No Harassing members (Being a constant wanker to someone for no reason.)
- No Spam
- No Spoilers (Any Film/Computer Game or other spoilers must be clearly marked, if not and done deliberately to spoil something for others will result in a temporary or permanent ban.)
- No Modbashing (Staff aren't above being parred, but there's a limit. Full Staff list here)
- No multiple accounts. (Without good reason. PM Admin if you need/have a second account, we can even combine 2 accounts to 1)
- No Posting Personal Myspace/Soundcloud/Music etc. (We do not want to hear about your two new tracks on your myspace in here, using the studio section as this is what it is intended for.)
Everything is dealt with at the moderators discretion. The rules maybe updated at anytime, so check back to stay up to date.
All Suggestions, Ideas and Problems can be sorted here.
Or E-mail Support[at]GrimeForum[dot]com.
It is possible to use our website to advertise your services in grime!
If you are:
- An MC
- A Producer
- A Designer
- A DJ
- A Promoter
- An Online or Offline Radio Station
- A Clothes Shop
- Anything else to do with grime culture we may have forgotten!
We have a range of banner slots, can implement custom forum skins and more. If you have your own ideas for advertising, let us know.
Please E-Mail hijimi[at]gmail[dot]com for information and pricing for ads, articles and reviews.
Posting in a locked thread.