Grime Kid

Post Any producers willing to teach their skills for money?

Safe Everyone. I can use logic and string some stuff together, but I really want to make proper beats and know how to make proper grime. There is just not much stuff online about how to actually make good grime from nothing. Hit me back and can discuss whatever, but seriously looking for someone who knows their music and is able to help me out learning (will pay you of course). I live in Ealing so got to be in London ideally and West would be even better. Peace and long live grime!

Not Just Any Guy

why dont u just do a logic course or check out Lynda https://www.lynda.com/Logic-Pro-trai...als/251-0.html

Any Guy
    Reppin
    South London

If you ever need help, I'll help you. I've made tunes for years, I don't mind giving advice. I wouldn't want to be paid!
    DOWNLOAD MY FREE GRIME INSTRUMENTAL 'LDN BRIDGE' HERE:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Grime Kid

Yo. I know how to use logic, but to specifically make cool grime that is the challenge.

Reppin
    Kent

Quote Originally Posted by Ealing View Post
    Yo. I know how to use logic, but to specifically make cool grime that is the challenge.
    You have to create your own style, just try and remake other beats to get familiar with the common sounds, drum patterns etc

Any Guy

You can literally learn everything on YouTube for free. I'd start there first to get the basics and have a play around.

Not Just Any Guy

You don't need to pay anyone buddy, just get practicing. Learn your DAW inside out, learn a few synths and plugins inside out. It's better to start with just a few tools and learn them really well.

Tons and tons of resources available for free on the web, you could spend your life just trying to get through the Youtube videos. Dubspot and Point Blank music school offer tons of free tutorial for a wide range of music, and there's hundreds of others. Some are trash, some are great.

The main thing though is just to get stuck in making tunes. The more you do it the better they'll sound. Expect to make a lot of crap for a good few months. Have fun with it, spend hours making crazy synth sounds or catch drum beats, or editing samples etc. Then you can use your library of sounds to make a whole tune.

And try to draw from your own musical influences, rather than trying to get a certain sound that someone's already done. If you go down that path you'll always be playing catch up, and generally when trying to imitate another artist you end up with a pale comparison.

Boy Better Post

ye not about paying somebody when all the tutorials on youtube are free and i was completely self taught picked a few things up from freinds interviews and just listening to music from a producers perspective