Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Reppin
    aberdeen
    vCash

Default Logan Sama 1xtra every Fri 11pm-1am starting Nov 10th

I am very happy to announce that I have joined the roster of BBC Radio 1Xtra every Friday night 11pm - 1am from November 10th to bring a dedicated Grime show to the network!
    I had a few words to say about the last few years of my career here: http://logansama.com/#latest
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

vCash

great news

LONDON! is offline Post Ina Thread, Post Ina Thread
    Nobody Wants Your Post Ina Thread
    vCash

thats a good look

vCash

needs to bring bck the kiss100 bombs
    Quote Originally Posted by Burden Durden View Post
    You sound like Kermit the Frog fam.
    Quote Originally Posted by CatchACat View Post
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] is a shit troll and clueless guy tbh.

Reppin
    NW 6
    vCash

It's about time tbh, as much as he can sometimes be shit in raves an live sets, can't knock that hes a solid radio set Dj / presenter. Looking forward to what he's got in store, no shows topped his Friday Night Kiss presents shows

Reppin
    NW 6
    vCash

Saying all that. Logan's now lost the 1xtra show an banned from anything BBC, someone posted to the BBC some old tweets he did an they've decided to pull the whole thing

vCash

sacked before even your first day

they have enough nonces at the bbc already anyway

Reppin
    aberdeen
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by MrRiskoe View Post
    Saying all that. Logan's now lost the 1xtra show an banned from anything BBC, someone posted to the BBC some old tweets he did an they've decided to pull the whole thing
    no way, wot wer the tweets!?

Reppin
    NW 6
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by djricochet View Post
    no way, wot wer the tweets!?

Logan tweeted saying he's not content with Fridays and he will be taking his Monday night show back, TwinB retweeted saying something (twinb is monday nights) brought up some old allesgedly racist posts he said its all online go on twin b's twitter
    [/QUOTE] Originally Posted by Yardie Nah never that. And I'm always learning and willing to be skooled but this has not occurred itt. Soz [/QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtra P View Post
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] schooled you cuddy, you had no valid comebacks for him now go listen to T pains greatest hits and cool off.
    Quote Originally Posted by diglett17 View Post
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] your a legend mate

vCash

Logan needs to stop apologising and stand up for himself a bit. The tweets that have caused all the shit were absolutely fuck all. It's like he can't apologise enough at the moment and its a bit sad to see.

Reppin
    aberdeen
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jefferies View Post
    Logan needs to stop apologising and stand up for himself a bit. The tweets that have caused all the shit were absolutely fuck all. It's like he can't apologise enough at the moment and its a bit sad to see.
    No the stuff he tweeted is racist. A twitter account @'d him in january this year telling him it was racist & he chose to ignore it. I can't believe he tweeted twin b sayin he was gonna take his show on a monday before he even did his first friday, i'm sad he won't be on but have to say he deserves it after that.

Aceldama is offline Post Ina Thread, Post Ina Thread
    Nobody Wants Your Post Ina Thread
    vCash

Twin B didn't mention anything until Logan tweeted about wanting the Monday night slot he currently has. Makes you wonder if he really cares about protecting black women or protecting himself

I can't be the only one who also sees an undertone of him not liking Logan being prominent in grime because Logan is white: "You can't be operating in black Culture and be chatting like that freely, especially when in discussion about the cultural origins of the music you play! And especially if you're a voice and communicator within black british culture... and not even black!".

That said Logan made a lot of tweets (jokingly) critisising/stereotyping lighties which were a bad look. A lot of sense about this on Kwam's timeline, always rate that guy's thoughts.
    ||| [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ||| [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] |||

vCash

No the stuff he tweeted is racist. A twitter account @'d him in january this year telling him it was racist & he chose to ignore it. I can't believe he tweeted twin b sayin he was gonna take his show on a monday before he even did his first friday, i'm sad he won't be on but have to say he deserves it after that.
    The stuff he posted wasn't serious. Ever heard of a thing called context?

vCash

Hajahahahahahshsha shame. Mans a donut. He is the epitome of the type of man that didn't grow up in the ends listened to grime and thinks he's down with the get down lol

Karma for all his subliminal trolling he does and for tryna say grime is white music too lol. Donut lol ��

Reppin
    NW 6
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Aceldama View Post
    Twin B didn't mention anything until Logan tweeted about wanting the Monday night slot he currently has. Makes you wonder if he really cares about protecting black women or protecting himself

I can't be the only one who also sees an undertone of him not liking Logan being prominent in grime because Logan is white: "You can't be operating in black Culture and be chatting like that freely, especially when in discussion about the cultural origins of the music you play! And especially if you're a voice and communicator within black british culture... and not even black!".

That said Logan made a lot of tweets (jokingly) critisising/stereotyping lighties which were a bad look. A lot of sense about this on Kwam's timeline, always rate that guy's thoughts.
    Bruv trust me Bruv Twin B on some snaked it only covering himself 100 percent, but Logan didn't @ Twin B he just tweeted, I still think it was a really arrogant and classic Logan thing to do

Spyro has just been given the slot now to lol Logan's pissed

Reppin
    Scotland
    vCash

spyro on tonight then?

Reppin
    aberdeen
    vCash

The stuff he posted wasn't serious. Ever heard of a thing called context?
    It also wasn't funny & there's a thing called private messaging for stuff like that, it became serious when he lost work over it

vCash

It also wasn't funny & there's a thing called private messaging for stuff like that, it became serious when he lost work over it
    No, they were not serious comments. The situation obviously is now because somebody has decided to complain about years old tweets that he already apologised for.

And it doesn't really matter if it wasn't funny, nobody is being forced to laugh. Do you think he should lose his slot just because his very obvious joke wasn't funny?

He was a bit silly to post them on Twitter, that's about it.

Reppin
    aberdeen
    vCash

Do you think he should lose his slot just because his very obvious joke wasn't funny?
    No but he deserves to lose his slot for the way he spoke to Twin B, was it just about the monday thing or is there suttin deeper there?

vCash

I keep hearing about racist tweets from Logan but I still don't actually know what was said... does anybody know or have screenshot or anything to clarify?