Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26
  1. #1
    Join Date
    September 2016
    Reppin
    Brighton
    Age
    25
    Posts
    304
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    5

    Default Cant wait for grime to go underground again.....

    this is too much hahahaah





  2. #2
    longhair's Avatar
    longhair is offline I'm Levels Above It's Blatant
    Now Check My Punctuation
    Join Date
    June 2012
    Posts
    953
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Who are these gay looking fuckers anyway?

  3. #3
    adamba17 is offline Cool... Seen
    This Thread Won't Be Big In The Scene!
    22 Negs On Your Post... Seen
    Join Date
    December 2012
    Posts
    3,863
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    Painful to watch

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Join Date
    January 2012
    Posts
    7,743
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    127

    Default

    ive already said grime is a joke now

    u got a fake crew from a fake documentary top crew

    and now a comedian with a fake fitb to mc

    its like in the states wen someone like weird al yankervic parodys ur shit its a wrap.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    October 2009
    Reppin
    aberdeen
    Age
    39
    Posts
    856
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by j09 View Post
    a comedian with a fake fitb to mc
    he's number 23 in uk top 40 now & chris & kem are 15
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  6. #6
    adamba17 is offline Cool... Seen
    This Thread Won't Be Big In The Scene!
    22 Negs On Your Post... Seen
    Join Date
    December 2012
    Posts
    3,863
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by djricochet View Post
    he's number 23 in uk top 40 now & chris & kem are 15
    Grime is officially a joke genre now

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Join Date
    October 2009
    Reppin
    aberdeen
    Age
    39
    Posts
    856
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Roadman Shaq is a pisstake of uk rap & kurupt fm are a pisstake of uk garage, it's harder to tell whether Chris & Kem are a pisstake or not as they're on a Z Dot production. It'll be interesting to see what else, if anything, they do.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  8. #8
    Join Date
    October 2017
    Age
    21
    Posts
    6
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    i dont understand but i do if u understand me

  9. #9
    LJriddims's Avatar
    LJriddims is offline I'm Levels Above It's Blatant
    Now Check My Punctuation
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Reppin
    Six Roads
    Posts
    951
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    39

    Default

    konan mustve had the same hairstyle his whole life hahaha
    oi when ppl said grime was gunna go proper mainstream and be turned shit, THIS is what they meant
    i well thought there would be bare dislikes on the song for some reason
    thought that grime heads would be against that but seems like thats what people like nowadays fuck sake

  10. #10
    Join Date
    June 2008
    Posts
    6,212
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    129

    Default

    Same old Grime forum... A whole genre isn't a joke because two reality TV 'stars' have made a Grime track that's getting exposure, not because it's a good song but because of who they are and to be fair to them, they are spitting on a Grime track. Not even a lot of MCs who've been doing Grime for years spit on Grimy riddims anymore. To busy trying copying that dead American trap sound that became stale years ago.

    We could say UK Rap is a joke at the moment with all the cringy autotuned, wifey tunes everyone is doing yet I bet most of you listening to exactly that.

    To write off a whole genre, if it be Chris and Kem with Grime, Kurrpt FM with garage or Shaq with Rap is all kinds of retarded.

  11. #11
    adamba17 is offline Cool... Seen
    This Thread Won't Be Big In The Scene!
    22 Negs On Your Post... Seen
    Join Date
    December 2012
    Posts
    3,863
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    Bro it wasn't that serious a comment, you quoted me and delete it yesterday now you're writing it again Way too upset tbh

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    Join Date
    July 2017
    Age
    27
    Posts
    67
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Why would u want grime to celebrated by the same people who would buy a kurupt fm tour ticket lol

    When's the last time a grime mc went on tour lol. No one over 30 lol

    Never heard one girl play a grime song this year lol. I just at everyone in grime especially people like useless Logan sama lol

    Grime is just a buzz word now. It's a nostalgia genre. The only thing/people that get celebrated is the same things/people from 10+ years ago

    I

    People like lethal bizzle jme even wiley n dizzee. They are grime legends but their corniness makes grime look cornier.

    The rap scene has giggs as their leader. Hence why it's not stopping anytime soon

    People like lethal bizzle jme even wiley n dizzee. They are grime legends but their corniness makes grime look cornier.

    The rap scene has giggs as their leader. Hence why it's not stopping anytime soon

  13. #13
    Join Date
    July 2017
    Age
    27
    Posts
    67
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Look. This is England. I've accepted this lol. It's never ever going to be like how hip hop was in America. A respectable business that turnt hood kids to millionaires off of rhymes

    We live in a time where u gotta put on voices and make up catchphrases and hope to go viral so little Alexandra from Brentwood and hull can dress and speak like u lol

    If u wanted to help grime u would have started back in 2013 when I first started posting lol. It's too late.

    Big up stormzy tho. He's the lifekibe grime needed but Pete see what he does now

  14. #14
    Join Date
    June 2008
    Posts
    6,212
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adamba17 View Post
    Bro it wasn't that serious a comment, you quoted me and delete it yesterday now you're writing it again Way too upset tbh

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    I did reply to you but as soon as you try and edit a message on the mobile site it deletes the comment instead of being able to edit it.

    Giggs may be the king of UK rap at the moment but wamp 2 dem is his worst release in years but you'll lap it up cause it's Giggs.

  15. #15
    adamba17 is offline Cool... Seen
    This Thread Won't Be Big In The Scene!
    22 Negs On Your Post... Seen
    Join Date
    December 2012
    Posts
    3,863
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    Actually no I wouldn't. What I've heard of it didn't impress me. I thought the outsiders tune would be brilliant but it was average.

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  16. #16
    Join Date
    October 2009
    Reppin
    aberdeen
    Age
    39
    Posts
    856
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiritual View Post
    When's the last time a grime mc went on tour lol. No one over 30 lol
    erm stormzy obviously very recently
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  17. #17
    Join Date
    October 2009
    Reppin
    aberdeen
    Age
    39
    Posts
    856
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiritual View Post
    Look. This is England. I've accepted this lol. It's never ever going to be like how hip hop was in America. A respectable business that turnt hood kids to millionaires off of rhymes

    We live in a time where u gotta put on voices and make up catchphrases and hope to go viral so little Alexandra from Brentwood and hull can dress and speak like u lol

    If u wanted to help grime u would have started back in 2013 when I first started posting lol. It's too late.

    Big up stormzy tho. He's the lifekibe grime needed but Pete see what he does now
    Not sure what i lifekibe is or who Pete is but as Wiley said on the radio the other day Stormzy & Skepta have proved that a grime artist can sell pop figures
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  18. #18
    Join Date
    July 2017
    Age
    27
    Posts
    67
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Grime won't selling nothing. No tours. No singles. No nothing.

    Wiley is trolling deep. Skepta & stormzy had a good year that's it. It don't reflect grime. Grime struggles to get 100k views ffs lol

  19. #19
    Join Date
    October 2009
    Reppin
    aberdeen
    Age
    39
    Posts
    856
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiritual View Post
    Grime won't selling nothing. No tours. No singles. No nothing.

    Wiley is trolling deep. Skepta & stormzy had a good year that's it. It don't reflect grime. Grime struggles to get 100k views ffs lol
    The report found - perhaps unsurprisingly - that the number of grime events on sale through Ticketmaster has quadrupled since 2010.
    And of the 2,000 general music fans questioned for the report:
    73% are aware of grime
    43% listen to grime
    22% were fans of grime
    13% attended grime gigs
    In addition, BPI figures show the number of grime streams has more than doubled in a year, from 86 million in 2016, to 206 million in 2017.
    Spotify says Stormzy is the most streamed grime artist to date, followed by Skepta and Dizzee Rascal.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  20. #20
    Join Date
    June 2008
    Posts
    6,212
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by djricochet View Post
    The report found - perhaps unsurprisingly - that the number of grime events on sale through Ticketmaster has quadrupled since 2010.
    And of the 2,000 general music fans questioned for the report:
    73% are aware of grime
    43% listen to grime
    22% were fans of grime
    13% attended grime gigs
    In addition, BPI figures show the number of grime streams has more than doubled in a year, from 86 million in 2016, to 206 million in 2017.
    Spotify says Stormzy is the most streamed grime artist to date, followed by Skepta and Dizzee Rascal.
    Your talking to much sense for the individuals on here bro. Grime is only dead to Grime Forum, a dead place with nothing left because the trolls ruined it and the mods abandoned it. Go on Twitter follow, a few MCs and producers and you will see the amount of releases getting released weekly is very high and healthy.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •