Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21
  1. #1
    Join Date
    February 2013
    Reppin
    NW 6
    Posts
    1,682
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    30

    Default Bossman - Walk The Walk

    No One's has Shared this yet. BossMan Birdie - Walk The Walk.

    [/QUOTE] Originally Posted by Yardie Nah never that. And I'm always learning and willing to be skooled but this has not occurred itt. Soz [/QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtra P View Post
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] schooled you cuddy, you had no valid comebacks for him now go listen to T pains greatest hits and cool off.
    Quote Originally Posted by diglett17 View Post
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] your a legend mate

  2. #2
    Join Date
    August 2015
    Reppin
    Essex
    Age
    20
    Posts
    240
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Good to see Bossman on a couple of solo tracks, fed up of hearing him as a feature... I'm liking this one

  3. #3
    Join Date
    January 2012
    Posts
    7,752
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    127

    Default

    bondsman sighted next to h

  4. #4
    Stretch DR's Avatar
    Stretch DR is offline Your Posts Sound Out Of Date And Expired
    I Check My CP, Got Bare Admires
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Reppin
    Crane Kicks
    Posts
    4,931
    vCash
    0
    Rep Power
    133

    Default

    big tune big visuals
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


  5. #5
    mac's Avatar
    mac is offline Cool... Seen
    This Thread Won't Be Big In The Scene!
    22 Negs On Your Post... Seen
    Join Date
    December 2009
    Reppin
    A Dangerous Neighbourhood
    Posts
    3,592
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    65

    Default

    Dem cant walk da walk da like me! Big badda man Bossman Birdie >>>>>>>>

    How can these new MCs get millions of views for average freestyles but OGs can't get the same numbers.
    http://www.badgecollectorscircle.co.uk/assets/bluepeter_48_48.jpg

  6. #6
    mac's Avatar
    mac is offline Cool... Seen
    This Thread Won't Be Big In The Scene!
    22 Negs On Your Post... Seen
    Join Date
    December 2009
    Reppin
    A Dangerous Neighbourhood
    Posts
    3,592
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    65

    Default

    At least he has made up with his Mum now. That's nice. He shots work, but now it's his Dad that can't stand him? Well at least man didn't grow up to be a pansy. I hope they can make it up also. Life is too short. A father and son relationship is so special as well.
    Last edited by mac; 13th May '17 at 12:42 PM.
    http://www.badgecollectorscircle.co.uk/assets/bluepeter_48_48.jpg

  7. #7
    Join Date
    March 2016
    Posts
    1,484
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hold on. Did I wake up in 2006 😅😅. Same sounds same bars from 2006.

    Apart from the video nothing about this is levels or good. Sorry not sorry. #Nostalgia #HeardItAllBefore #TbT #GrimeIsPopping

    Llow it.

  8. #8
    mac's Avatar
    mac is offline Cool... Seen
    This Thread Won't Be Big In The Scene!
    22 Negs On Your Post... Seen
    Join Date
    December 2009
    Reppin
    A Dangerous Neighbourhood
    Posts
    3,592
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Grime Spirit View Post
    Hold on. Did I wake up in 2006 ����. Same sounds same bars from 2006.

    Apart from the video nothing about this is levels or good. Sorry not sorry. #Nostalgia #HeardItAllBefore #TbT #GrimeIsPopping

    Llow it.
    Thanks for deducting reputation from this user.
    Last edited by mac; 13th May '17 at 12:40 PM.
    http://www.badgecollectorscircle.co.uk/assets/bluepeter_48_48.jpg

  9. #9
    Join Date
    March 2016
    Posts
    1,484
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    Dem cant walk da walk da like me! Big badda man Bossman Birdie

    How can these new MCs get millions of views for average freestyles but OGs can't get the same numbers.
    Lols. Stop begging it. Boss man been about 13 years and ain't got no grime stripes to his name except that one lyric that he is already known for. #Recycled #Garbage #GoGreen
    🇬🇧

    And stop hating on stormzy. I'm from the days of when boss man was good and Young MC. Them days are long gone and in 2017 I rather see stormzy go in. 🇬🇧

  10. #10
    mac's Avatar
    mac is offline Cool... Seen
    This Thread Won't Be Big In The Scene!
    22 Negs On Your Post... Seen
    Join Date
    December 2009
    Reppin
    A Dangerous Neighbourhood
    Posts
    3,592
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    65

    Default

    I never mentioned Stormzy faggot.

    "I'm from the days of...."

    http://www.badgecollectorscircle.co.uk/assets/bluepeter_48_48.jpg

  11. #11
    Join Date
    January 2009
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,181
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Grime Spirit View Post
    Apart from the video nothing about this is levels or good.
    .

  12. #12
    Join Date
    March 2016
    Posts
    1,484
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    @mac u did mention stormzy when u said new mcs get millions of views of average freestyles. You was on about stormz cos no other new grime MC is getting views lol. Let alone a million lol 🇬🇧😆 #Grime

    Anyway reading back I sounded tad bit harsh. No offence to bondsman. Just im tired of these mcs doing what they should have done 10 years ago today lol. Let's switch it up and do something new and fresh. If I wanted to hear old skool sounds and bars I'll just go listen to grime from bitd. Like I do more time lol 🇬🇧

  13. #13
    Join Date
    March 2016
    Posts
    1,484
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    And lol at the top comment on the video and the comments in general lol. 👀 smh

  14. #14
    Join Date
    March 2016
    Posts
    1,484
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    @cximinvldxmave welcome to gf. Lol

  15. #15
    Join Date
    February 2013
    Reppin
    NW 6
    Posts
    1,682
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    I never mentioned Stormzy faggot.

    "I'm from the days of...."

    lol trust
    [/QUOTE] Originally Posted by Yardie Nah never that. And I'm always learning and willing to be skooled but this has not occurred itt. Soz [/QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtra P View Post
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] schooled you cuddy, you had no valid comebacks for him now go listen to T pains greatest hits and cool off.
    Quote Originally Posted by diglett17 View Post
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] your a legend mate

  16. #16
    Join Date
    September 2016
    Reppin
    Brighton
    Age
    25
    Posts
    305
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    decent tune but bit lame how its just the same hook everyones known for years

  17. #17
    Join Date
    February 2013
    Reppin
    NW 6
    Posts
    1,682
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RVB View Post
    decent tune but bit lame how its just the same hook everyones known for years
    Its cz most new gen fans don't even know about him prez t had been using his old hooks and choruses for all his new shit to

  18. #18
    Join Date
    March 2016
    Posts
    1,484
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRiskoe View Post
    Its cz most new gen fans don't even know about him prez t had been using his old hooks and choruses for all his new shit to
    Yeh and them tunes were dead and got air pie also. Nobody cares except man over 30 stuck in 2005 lol 🇬🇧

  19. #19
    Join Date
    February 2013
    Reppin
    NW 6
    Posts
    1,682
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Grime Spirit View Post
    Yeh and them tunes were dead and got air pie also. Nobody cares except man over 30 stuck in 2005 lol 🇬🇧
    Good input bro I rate you

  20. #20
    Join Date
    October 2014
    Posts
    26
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Wrong I'm 25 and like several of them

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •