Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Volume View Post
    Nah, I mentioned all of the dubs in the piece originally but some of them were edited out. It was genuinely really frustrating because a shitload of work and research went into that piece.

As for Where's My Brother. There was a lot of discussion about who it might be about still, even though it seems fairly obvious it's about Titch and Doogz. There was a thread on here not long ago with about 20 pages discussing it.
    Ah, my mistake for the misunderstanding. Very sorry about that, as I do really enjoy your work.

It is unfortunate that they chose to edit out the dubs - would have loved to see what you wrote about them.

Tommy Volume is online now I Ain't One Of Those Posters
    That You Wanna Go Against
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by adamba17 View Post
    Why were they edited out?
    Not sure. Maybe they didn't think they were necessary, or maybe they thought I had too many links in or w/e. They're the editors so its their choice, I'm not gonna slag them off.

That said, the unedited piece was about 2200 words in total which is about 700 words above the wordcount I was given haha
    Quote Originally Posted by The Narcissist View Post
    what u rate is a signifier of what grime is
    Quote Originally Posted by The Narcissist View Post
    Ur up there w/ the best too
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemstar
    Big H will never have a Fire in the Booth
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemstar
    There's no track where Big H slews JME
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemstar View Post
    Don't hate because your on the bus and i'm in the scenic comfy.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TrussMeListen View Post
    All great points. And yes, Wiley uses Where's My Brother to address multiple things but yeah I was talking about the Titch part.

Wiley did go off in those for sure. I forget if Doogz ever responded? Or was the next thing he even did regarding Wiley Battle Hype? Battle Hype, while brilliant, may not even be a send or anything though.
    Yeah if I remember rightly, Conspiracy was the last dub. Wiley had Angry Gnome, End of the World and Conspiracy. Doogz had Cokey and Panties Bras... Doogz was on a couple Kiss sets with a lot of sends for Wiley where he responded in his first dub "didn't fire no mak in the first place.

Click here to watch the video on YouTube.

"you claim you're gangsta but niggas can't tell and you know where my brother is he's lying in a cell"

Logan had another 3 part set up years ago with the "back with a mak again" bars but looks like he's taken it down.