Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Wash Your Cock View Post
    90% of Grime MC's are lyrically shit. Doogz is the most lyrical MC in Grime. It baffles me that someone who likes Grime, does not like Doogz.

I don't like the music he's been putting out recently, but i'd be surprised if him and Wiley aren't making the highest of quality music together.
    For the most part I don't like Grime and Goodz doesn't make good music. Not baffling at all.

Reppin
    NW 6
    vCash

90% of Grime MC's are lyrically shit. Doogz is the most lyrical MC in Grime. It baffles me that someone who likes Grime, does not like Doogz.

I don't like the music he's been putting out recently, but i'd be surprised if him and Wiley aren't making the highest of quality music together.
    I hear you. There's only a few originals left that are levels and Doogz is definitely top 5

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jefferies View Post
    No because I said it comes across in their music (more so Goodz). It's not all about technical skills you know, I've said he can spit but that's not enough.
    Okay. Different strokes and that. saying he's shit is strong though and very inaccurate lol

You mind giving an example of a grime mc who, does, make good music...

vCash

Not many of them do, there isn't much of it around.

JME makes decent singles and Wiley's latest album was pretty good.

Wash Your Cock is offline Type To Me Properly
    Type To Me Like I'm One Of Dem Guys
    vCash

For the most part I don't like Grime and Goodz doesn't make good music. Not baffling at all.
    I'm even more baffled now lol

If you don't like Grime then why are you on this forum? lol

Wiley's latest album was pretty good.
    How can you think this when you don't like Grime lol

Lot's of lolz
    You're a dirty dog Wash Your Cock.

I wish I was a little more like you.

Reppin
    NW 6
    vCash

So Doogz is shit but JME is good, lol ok.

Wash Your Cock is offline Type To Me Properly
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by MrRiskoe View Post
    You're a dirty dog Wash Your Cock.

I wish I was a little more like you.

vCash

I'm even more baffled now lol

If you don't like Grime then why are you on this forum? lol
    Because I was a teenager when I joined and at the time, I did listen to Grime?

How can you think this when you don't like Grime lol
    There are exceptions to rules. As a general rule I don't like Grime but Wiley's album is an exception.

Lot's of lolz
    Lots*

Quote Originally Posted by MrRiskoe View Post
    Why do you find simple things difficult to understand? JME makes better music. Scientifically, Goodz is a better spitter, but what good is that if your music is awful?

The Capital Kid is offline I'm A King When I Scroll Through GrimeForum
    Reppin
    Londinium
    vCash

I'm glad I read the entire thread before commenting, haha. I get the sentiment, as extreme as it initially seems.

Reppin
    NW 6
    vCash

Why do you find simple things difficult to understand? JME makes better music. Scientifically, Goodz is a better spitter, but what good is that if your music is awful?
    What you're actually saying is, Doogz is the better MC // Lyricist, JME is the better artist.

But that's only in your opinion, which brings me back to the start of this debait, your opinion is dead.
    [/QUOTE] Originally Posted by Yardie Nah never that. And I'm always learning and willing to be skooled but this has not occurred itt. Soz [/QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtra P View Post
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] schooled you cuddy, you had no valid comebacks for him now go listen to T pains greatest hits and cool off.
    Quote Originally Posted by diglett17 View Post
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] your a legend mate

adamba17 is offline Cool... Seen
    This Thread Won't Be Big In The Scene!
    22 Negs On Your Post... Seen
    vCash

Anyone who don't rate doogz listen to the way he comes in on this

If you don't rate that then I can't understand what you see in grime coz this is as good as it gets

Reppin
    NW 6
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by adamba17 View Post
    Anyone who don't rate doogz listen to the way he comes in on this

If you don't rate that then I can't understand what you see in grime coz this is as good as it gets

UUUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Jack Em

vCash

The Wiley and Doogz EP is apparently finished: https://noisey.vice.com/en_uk/articl...or-grime-today

Interesting that Paul Gibbins acted like "Where's My Brother" was a mystery? Pretty sure that it was obvious that he was talking about Durrty Goodz and Crazy Titch. He also never mentioned "Cokey the Snowman" either, which is probably one of the better diss tracks in the past ten years. Gibbins probably just didn't want to embarrass Wiley that bad with Goodz murking him about owing Logan's mum a mortgage (a true story apparently) and all that.

It says they're also doing a live set in September as well. All this should be big, it'll be interesting to hear which flows Goodz comes out with
    Last edited by TrussMeListen; 27th June '17 at 09:01 PM.

Reppin
    Brighton
    vCash

showing my age here but durtty doogz = durtty goodz yeah? whats behind the name change?

vCash

Pretty sure that he changed it after the Titch trial and spending time in pen, but I once read that his record label forced him to change it prior to that. Regardless if that bit is true, the name change has a strong association with before and after the whole Titch event.

Isachar1001 is offline Type To Me Properly
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RVB View Post
    showing my age here but durtty doogz = durtty goodz yeah? whats behind the name change?
    Doogz is an abbreviation of Durrty Goodz
    The Grime Forum's Golden Rule: Do not respond to Yardie / The Grime Spirit / Spiritual / [insert another alias here].

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Isachar1001 View Post
    Doogz is an abbreviation of Durrty Goodz
    No he went under Durrty Doogz long before it became Goodz.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TrussMeListen View Post
    The Wiley and Doogz EP is apparently finished: https://noisey.vice.com/en_uk/articl...or-grime-today

Interesting that Paul Gibbins acted like "Where's My Brother" was a mystery? Pretty sure that it was obvious that he was talking about Durrty Goodz and Crazy Titch.
    Yeah the 'brother' was Titch, but there where sends for Movement and Fire Camp as well no? "Slewed your boss since then it's over"?

Thought it was confirmed about Doogz & Titch with that other Dub "remember every time you write a lyric your brothers in a cell doing life"..

Cokey was a good dub but Wiley won with End of the World & Conspiracy.

Click here to watch the video on YouTube.

"you didn't buss case because you read 2 psalms, ring the alarm i detect a snitch who's here to sing a song"
    "you just gave two black men 60"
    "you gave a yute mans life up carry it"

>>
    Last edited by Feral; 29th June '17 at 08:29 AM.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Yeah the 'brother' was Titch, but there where sends for Movement and Fire Camp as well no? "Slewed your boss since then it's over"?

Thought it was confirmed about Doogz & Titch with that other Dub "remember every time you write a lyric your brothers in a cell doing life"..

Cokey was a good dub but Wiley won with End of the World & Conspiracy.

Click here to watch the video on YouTube.

"you didn't buss case because you read 2 psalms, ring the alarm i detect a snitch who's here to sing a song"
    "you just gave two black men 60"
    "you gave a yute mans life up carry it"

>>
    All great points. And yes, Wiley uses Where's My Brother to address multiple things but yeah I was talking about the Titch part.

Wiley did go off in those for sure. I forget if Doogz ever responded? Or was the next thing he even did regarding Wiley Battle Hype? Battle Hype, while brilliant, may not even be a send or anything though.

Big up for mentioning 2 Fast 2 Ferocious. It really is a spectacular work, definitely one of the best mixtapes from that era in my opinion. Funny as well, I think Wiley was originally supposed to do it with Skibadee until the legend dropped him for Doogz. It may have been because Doogz won that clash? And obviously Gimme Dat is massive, but the entire piece is absolutely masterful. The Broken Souls tune by Knightshift is great as well.

Doogz vs Wiley comes out on August 26 by the way, per Wiley's Twitter.

Tommy Volume is offline I Ain't One Of Those Posters
    That You Wanna Go Against
    vCash

Interesting that Paul Gibbins acted like "Where's My Brother" was a mystery? Pretty sure that it was obvious that he was talking about Durrty Goodz and Crazy Titch. He also never mentioned "Cokey the Snowman" either, which is probably one of the better diss tracks in the past ten years. Gibbins probably just didn't want to embarrass Wiley that bad with Goodz murking him about owing Logan's mum a mortgage (a true story apparently) and all that.

It says they're also doing a live set in September as well. All this should be big, it'll be interesting to hear which flows Goodz comes out with
    Nah, I mentioned all of the dubs in the piece originally but some of them were edited out. It was genuinely really frustrating because a shitload of work and research went into that piece.

As for Where's My Brother. There was a lot of discussion about who it might be about still, even though it seems fairly obvious it's about Titch and Doogz. There was a thread on here not long ago with about 20 pages discussing it.

Nah, I mentioned all of the dubs in the piece originally but some of them were edited out. It was genuinely really frustrating because a shitload of work and research went into that piece.

As for Where's My Brother. There was a lot of discussion about who it might be about still, even though it seems fairly obvious it's about Titch and Doogz. There was a thread on here not long ago with about 20 pages discussing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Narcissist View Post
    what u rate is a signifier of what grime is
    Quote Originally Posted by The Narcissist View Post
    Ur up there w/ the best too
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemstar
    Big H will never have a Fire in the Booth
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemstar
    There's no track where Big H slews JME
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemstar View Post
    Don't hate because your on the bus and i'm in the scenic comfy.

adamba17 is offline Cool... Seen
    This Thread Won't Be Big In The Scene!
    22 Negs On Your Post... Seen
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Volume View Post

Why were they edited out?