Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Aceldama is offline Post Ina Thread, Post Ina Thread
    Nobody Wants Your Post Ina Thread
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TEEDEEBEE View Post
    See above, I never denied it was the real tune.

However whoever told you that was wav quality mugged you off. Check these two "wav" files out:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/8cur5b
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/2vhvjg

One of them is legit wav quality, the other one is a low quality MP3 I spent 5 seconds converting into a wav. Your file may be a wav but that means nothing. I've listened to your youtube video on my studio headphones and it's blatantly from a very poor compressed source.

Quote Originally Posted by TEEDEEBEE View Post
    1 sec, hold up... u lot don't actually think i uploaded the full quality wav do u? As if i'd be that silly boys!
    If you knew what you were talking about you'd know that the youtube codec turns all the audio that gets uploaded to youtube into an AAC (equivalent to a middling MP3). People can't steal your precious "wav" from a youtube video The radio rip is a 128 kbps MP3 and sounds better than your version, that's how dead your sound is, I'd estimate the source file for your "wav" was a 64 kbps MP3 tops.
    Last edited by Aceldama; 17th April '17 at 01:24 AM.
    ||| [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ||| [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] |||

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 10bandz View Post
    Dumb shit
    If you'd left your first post at "its not me" I'd probably respect you and the topic would be over but you spent the rest of that post and then the rest of the thread moving like some bitch boy You talk about jealously more than a 12 year old girl. Big men don't think like that, and big men don't feel jealously either. Leave that to you bitch boys.
    ||| [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ||| [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] |||

vCash

It's over man, dead the convo please.

Quote Originally Posted by Aceldama View Post
    If you'd left your first post at "its not me" I'd probably respect you and the topic would be over but you spent the rest of that post and then the rest of the thread moving like some bitch boy You talk about jealously more than a 12 year old girl. Big men don't think like that, and big men don't feel jealously either. Leave that to you bitch boys.

Reppin
    Jungle Swamp
    vCash

So what ones on eBay? The dodgy one or the real one?

To check if the wav is legitimate just download SPEK and drop the wav/mp3 in that. Even doing it with a YouTube rip would show you how good the source is if it is <192kbps / lossy master

The radio rip does sound a lot better mind

Edit: Nevermind the auction got took down.
    Last edited by FishMonkeyDubz; 17th April '17 at 09:50 AM.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FishMonkeyDubz View Post
    So what ones on eBay? The dodgy one or the real one?

To check if the wav is legitimate just download SPEK and drop the wav/mp3 in that. Even doing it with a YouTube rip would show you how good the source is if it is <192kbps / lossy master

The radio rip does sound a lot better mind

Edit: Nevermind the auction got took down.
    . This deads the conversation.

Reppin
    NW 6
    vCash

This thread is funny, why are grown man crying over a upload like their 15 year old? accusing ppl of being jealous lol
    [/QUOTE] Originally Posted by Yardie Nah never that. And I'm always learning and willing to be skooled but this has not occurred itt. Soz [/QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtra P View Post
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] schooled you cuddy, you had no valid comebacks for him now go listen to T pains greatest hits and cool off.
    Quote Originally Posted by diglett17 View Post
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] your a legend mate