Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Aceldama is offline Post Ina Thread, Post Ina Thread
    Nobody Wants Your Post Ina Thread
    vCash

Default Did OP delete his thread about that ebay auction

...because he's running the auction and didn't want the skepticism about his fake dub or what?

Edit: time stamps show he quoted me suggesting it was the remake then half an hour later the auction description got updated with the soundcloud clip to deny it was the remake
    Last edited by Aceldama; 14th April '17 at 02:23 PM.
    ||| [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ||| [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] |||

vCash

its not me loooooool, you joker. I said i was watching the auction so don't even try it. I even said in the original thread i was going to delete the thread cause of the all negativity, so do some research before you start throwing out accusations.
    Youre one of those gusy who lurks the thread on the daily and dont contribute shit so boy.

How many people lurk this forum including yourself, you think someone with a tune like that dont do the same....

Reppin
    NW 6
    vCash

lol if only you knew the contributions @Aceldama makes to the scene. smh.
    [/QUOTE] Originally Posted by Yardie Nah never that. And I'm always learning and willing to be skooled but this has not occurred itt. Soz [/QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtra P View Post
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] schooled you cuddy, you had no valid comebacks for him now go listen to T pains greatest hits and cool off.
    Quote Originally Posted by diglett17 View Post
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] your a legend mate

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by MrRiskoe View Post
    I know who he is. But yet again on here he's just one of them lurkers who doesnt contribute a decent word to anything on this forum, just like half the other posters.

Quote Originally Posted by MrRiskoe View Post
    I know who he is. But yet again on here he's just one of them lurkers who doesnt contribute a decent word to anything on this forum, just like half the other posters.

Reppin
    Jungle Swamp
    vCash

It's so bait anyway you don't need a thread.

Swear there was someone here showing off a clip of a HD version a few months back.

Edit: He probably got PMs about clips on eBay but it is suspect the thread got deleted.
    Last edited by FishMonkeyDubz; 14th April '17 at 10:54 PM.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FishMonkeyDubz View Post
    It's so bait anyway you don't need a thread.

Swear there was someone here showing off a clip of a HD version a few months back.

Edit: He probably got PMs about clips on eBay but it is suspect the thread got deleted.
    Like i said in the 1st reply on this thread, i said on that thread that i was going to delete the thread, i even asked if i should or not. Its not that deep, bloody hell lol. Guys are on hunt mode cause i deleted a thread cause the negativity is just stupid.
    This whole forum needs a mass exodus i swear, guys think they know it all.

Why are people crying? Do you want me to repost it or something? Just say the word and it can be done lol
    Last edited by 10bandz; 14th April '17 at 11:30 PM.

Reppin
    Jungle Swamp
    vCash

I don't think anyone actually cares if it's you or not and I even said it could of been from messages on eBay lol. If anyone was that desperate to know they would just keep bidding with no intention of buying to see who the seller is not that anyone could do anything with that info.

Aceldama is offline Post Ina Thread, Post Ina Thread
    Nobody Wants Your Post Ina Thread
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 10bandz View Post
    its not me loooooool, you joker. I said i was watching the auction so don't even try it. I even said in the original thread i was going to delete the thread cause of the all negativity, so do some research before you start throwing out accusations.
    Youre one of those gusy who lurks the thread on the daily and dont contribute shit so boy.

How many people lurk this forum including yourself, you think someone with a tune like that dont do the same....
    Hard to do research in the thread when when you deleted the thread

Plenty of certi guys don't lurk this forum these days. Not that many people do at all, funnily enough. So it would be a bit coincidence if the ebay seller happened to spend his Thursday afternoon lurking, maybe if they are a regular lurker they should pass tru this thread and let us know where they got the dub.... whoever it is, and whether the dub is real or not, if they made their auction look more legit they'd get a better price.

Someone posted this on youtube yesterday:

Click here to watch the video on YouTube.

Still way off good quality and sounds like a loop, but it wasn't out there before. The soundcloud link from the ebay auction is recognisibly the actual intro which the youtube version doesn't have...

Anyway, don't you worry about my contributions
    Last edited by Aceldama; 15th April '17 at 04:05 AM.
    ||| [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ||| [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] |||

Reppin
    Jungle Swamp
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Aceldama View Post
    Hard to do research in the thread when when you deleted the thread

Plenty of certi guys don't lurk this forum these days. Not that many people do at all, funnily enough. So it would be a bit coincidence if the ebay seller happened to spend his Thursday afternoon lurking, maybe if they are a regular lurker they should pass tru this thread and let us know where they got the dub.... whoever it is, and whether the dub is real or not, if they made their auction look more legit they'd get a better price.

Someone posted this on youtube yesterday:

Still way off good quality and sounds like a loop, but it wasn't out there before. The soundcloud link from the ebay auction is recognisibly the actual intro which the youtube version doesn't have...

Anyway, don't you worry about my contributions
    Urgh that was me on the wrong YouTube channel... I looked on YouTube and the other one on there was skipping, it's not the same one as on eBay.

I'm sure someone else here has that HQ version here, its that guy who was showing off loads of dubs and plates he brought of someone. Adbama or something like that I think.
    Last edited by FishMonkeyDubz; 15th April '17 at 07:21 AM.

Reppin
    Jungle Swamp
    vCash

vCash

If more people on here spent time writing relevant shit this would be a much better place, you cant write nothing on here these days without someone putting in their 2 pence about something. What actually happened, why is no one serious anymore?

Reppin
    Jungle Swamp
    vCash

Because forums just aren't the place to put your 2 pence in right? It's pretty relevant when everyone in this thread and the last thread was suspecting the auction of being a cutadub and you deleted it because people are being "negative" lol. Why does it even bother you so much? Why are you so against everyone suggesting it to be the bait cutadub it is? Do you know something we don't? You are proper biting about it lol.
    Last edited by FishMonkeyDubz; 15th April '17 at 01:38 PM.

LJriddims is offline I'm Levels Above It's Blatant
    Now Check My Punctuation
    Reppin
    Six Roads
    vCash

yeah guys from now on lets just keep our thoughts to ourselves yeah? right good.

vCash

nah its dead, i posted it cause of what it was, thats all. No need for full investigator mode is there? Its R U Double F either way, myth either way. Everyone goes on full cunt mode for no reason. Whats the point of posting anything in here? Guy posts a thread about any tune on here and your guaranteed at least one dickhead who thinks he knows it all or has to shoot man down.
    THAT is the problem. That has been the problem with this whole forum for a longtime, no wonder everyone boyes off this forum all the time.
    Everyone wants to be don dada init? dead that.
    The mods should just kill off this whole ting, the grime scene would be a better place without it.

vCash

I actually feel sorry for the people that come here for genuine insight on new tracks and that, they must think rah all these guys are fuckin waste lol

Reppin
    NW 6
    vCash

Same geezer talking about negativity and waste, recently said big up Yardie in another thread, go figure

vCash

called sarcasm mate. get a grip.

Reppin
    Jungle Swamp
    vCash

Yeah you're right! There is no need to do research at all if you spin records and a rare unreleased tune on a mint condition fresh 10" lathe cut plate pops up out of no where.. how did this logic go over my head..

vCash

Im not questioning that though am i? Im talking this forum in general now.

Reppin
    Jungle Swamp
    vCash

So some guy called Say Nothing has come on an old loop of the track i uploaded to youtube complaining about me uploading it telling me "Buy the dub then upload in HQ" & "we'll play it in our next set on mode fm. 24th 11pm - 1am", before going on to moan about grimeforum.. sounds a bit like 10bandz lol.

Who owns Mode FM? I know Spooky/J Beatz have slots there sometimes and they've had issues with bootlegging in the past. Sounds like this has been played on radio by a few people long before anyone seen a dubplate, it's blatantly been cut to be sold
    Last edited by FishMonkeyDubz; 16th April '17 at 01:10 PM.