vCash

Default Kurupt Fm nominated for a BAFTA yet again and booked at every festival

meanwhile grime at festivals is looking weak lol
    Gotta love this country and its population. They are really into and embracing out culture. #Grime 😆🇬🇧

vCash

kurupt fm killed grime

just like bo selecta killed craig david

vCash

Imagine being a musician and having to share a stage with kurupt fm and performing to he same crowd that enjoys kutupt fms music performance..

I would reject the offer to play the festival lol. I don't want to perform to people who enjoy kurupt fm at a festival lol. Wtfwtf. #Ukmusic lol 🇬🇧🇬🇧😆

Reppin
    Baltimore, Spain
    vCash

lol rip grime
    YOUR NOT ON WHAT IM ON
    I'VE STOOD WHERE NO ONES GONE
    YOU MAN ARE STUCK TO THE GROUND
    IM ON THE OTHER SIDE OF A CLOUD

Reppin
    Brighton
    vCash

kurupt FM is a weird one, i enjoy the show cz its funny but they are taking the piss out of the scene (mainly the garage scene mind not necessarily grime) its just weird that they mock a genre then play the tunes at a festival and people go mad. really dont understand the whole thing haha.

In regard to grime being weak at festivals id say its decent, Outlook has a solid grime line up as does bestival, and a lot of others that I have seen, only one lacking is lovebox which is weird as they used to have a rinse stage that banged....

Reppin
    NW 6
    vCash

Kurrupt FM are nominated for their television show nothing to do with their music...There also a garage act not grime.

There's plenty of grime at every festival (including wireless) Just not on the main stage (good) in the tent's, i'f anyone went to festivals they would know this.

Park Life, Horizon, Snowbombing, Ceremony, Found, Outlook, LoveBox, Wireless, Boom Town, Glasto, Hide Out, Lost and Found, Bestival - all have plenty of grime...thanks bye.
    [/QUOTE] Originally Posted by Yardie Nah never that. And I'm always learning and willing to be skooled but this has not occurred itt. Soz [/QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtra P View Post
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] schooled you cuddy, you had no valid comebacks for him now go listen to T pains greatest hits and cool off.
    Quote Originally Posted by diglett17 View Post
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] your a legend mate

vCash

Lol ^^ go away please lol. People like should have never discovered grime lol. You killed it lol 🇬🇧

vCash

big up yardie