Reppin
    NW 6
    vCash

Default Producer's Fruityloops // Macbook

Can you get it to run on Mac, i been told FL is a beta, but I don't know what that mean's, but I've also been told that it does run on mac to just not as good as windows?
    [/QUOTE] Originally Posted by Yardie Nah never that. And I'm always learning and willing to be skooled but this has not occurred itt. Soz [/QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtra P View Post
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] schooled you cuddy, you had no valid comebacks for him now go listen to T pains greatest hits and cool off.
    Quote Originally Posted by diglett17 View Post
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] your a legend mate

Reppin
    over there
    vCash

beta is like the testing stage to get all the kinks out n any problems suggestions for them to improve it before they release it but its been beta for ages like sylenth1 64bit

u can run bootcamp or whatever on mac so ur running two operating systems windows n ios so u can run windows on mac n then use fruityloops like that
    brb

vCash

The beta version has been in beta for so many years. They also only allow FL license holders to test it. I've been waiting for the mac version for so long. I don't think it'll ever be released tbh.
    Prepare for me. I'm coming. 2017 is my year.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by MrRiskoe View Post
    Can you get it to run on Mac, i been told FL is a beta, but I don't know what that mean's, but I've also been told that it does run on mac to just not as good as windows?
    you should be able to download the mac version from any torrent site. just google mac torrents, choose a website & search for it.
    when i used it, trying to find your wav file after saving it was a myth! maybe they have changed it now.
    Last edited by Perry Day; 29th May '17 at 03:05 PM.
    OLD SKOOL GRIME MIX
    DOWNLOAD: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    STRAIGHT OUTTA LONDON MIX
    DOWNLOAD: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]