Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Isachar1001 is offline Type To Me Properly
    Type To Me Like I'm One Of Dem Guys
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by MrRiskoe View Post
    Truth is it could be a big dance. I could see YGG//Square//Vision shelling on that stage. They have that proper old school energy in their sets. That would be a much better line up.

Eskimo dance is a rave a grime rave...not a concert. How is Fekky there? He was a shambles at culture clash no idea how he's even still booked by them.
    I know some of the new wave had a set at the previous Eskimo Dance in London so hopefully they're booked for this one too. You can see footage here:

To be fair, the last two Eskimo Dance events I went to, Fekky did get it lively but he can only hold it up for like 10 minutes using the choruses of Still Sittin' Here and Way Too Much, and that Bu Bu Bannng dub he performs, and he can't do a Grime set.
    Last edited by Isachar1001; 15th March '17 at 12:06 PM.

vCash

This will be sick!

vCash

Trust is it could be a big dance like this, I could see YGG//Square//Vision shelling on that stage, they have that proper old school energy in their set's, that would be a much better line up, eskimo dance is a rave a grime rave...not a concert, how is Fekky there, he was a shambles at culture clash no idea how he even still booked by them,
    fekky's manager/pr whatever is funnily enough also the pr for eskimo dance..
    https://twitter.com/LilzOfficial

Reppin
    NW 6
    vCash

@Hypeguy what that light skin bird with the big tits, well that explain's it then, i'm sure will be plenty of surprises through out the night tbh, i'm not gonna reach this 16 plus ain't for me
    [/QUOTE] Originally Posted by Yardie Nah never that. And I'm always learning and willing to be skooled but this has not occurred itt. Soz [/QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtra P View Post
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] schooled you cuddy, you had no valid comebacks for him now go listen to T pains greatest hits and cool off.
    Quote Originally Posted by diglett17 View Post
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] your a legend mate

devilboy is offline Type To Me Properly
    vCash

@Hypeguy what that light skin bird with the big tits, well that explain's it then, i'm sure will be plenty of surprises through out the night tbh, i'm not gonna reach this 16 plus ain't for me
    going on that description.. we need a pic of her now

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by devilboy View Post
    going on that description.. we need a pic of her now
    The Grime Forum's Golden Rule: Do not respond to The Grime Spirit / Yardie / [insert another alias here].

vCash

Grime is huge and popping so I expect this to sell out.

And smh at the lack of support for this from the "scene"

And I need to see a UK rap equivalent to this >>>>>> ����

Reppin
    Brighton
    vCash

who went to this then? couldnt go along myself unfortunately but from some of the videos I've seen so far, it looked decent

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RVB View Post
    who went to this then? couldnt go along myself unfortunately but from some of the videos I've seen so far, it looked decent
    It was almost entirely live performances of songs.

It was still good but not what you expect of Eskimo Dance. It seemed they couldn't have many people on the stage at once due to security so each MC came on with just one other. Halfway through, like 10+ people just started appearing on stage during the performees' sets and at the end of each one we had to wait while they cleared the stage before the show could continue.

The only proper set came at the end and it included Flowdan, Scratchy, Discarda, Mez and Big Shizz (and maybe some others but I can't remember).

So a bigger venue doesn't necessarily mean a better show. They should bring it back to O2 indigo where full crews can take the stage, no problem.

Also Steflon Don had backup dancers... backup dancers at Eskimo Dance
    The Grime Forum's Golden Rule: Do not respond to The Grime Spirit / Yardie / [insert another alias here].

Reppin
    Romford, + birmingham
    vCash

Pretty much what Isachar1001 said.
    Very few sets, mainly just doing their own songs.
    Aj Tracy I liked.
    Elf Kid, I don't like in general, kept getting the DJ to wheel it up with little crowd reaction. I've seen him a few times and thought it was his best performance i've seen tho.
    Pres T and 9Milli major. They had more of a set feel and were good. Weren't doing entire songs, quick snippets of bits of songs.
    P Money, Blacks and Little D were good, more of a set feel as well, but was still mainly song, but did have a few bits more like a set.

Solo 45. Good crowd reaction but he wasn't performing his songs rally. Pretty much acted as a hype man to his two songs. Five and Feed em to the Lions. Pretty poor I thought doing that. He just let the crowd do it whilst getting hyped on stage. I've seen him before and this was his worst performance. Too much getting gassed and no performance of the song.
    Fekky. Same as Solo. Good reaction but he mainly acted as a hype man to his songs.
    Disappointed by both, even if the crowd reaction was decent to them.

Kojo Funds... I don't think he should of been at Eskimo Dance, i thought it doesn't fit in. I did find out he does a song i heard, that i didn't know the song name or artist, so that was a plus. not much of a crowd reaction compared to others.
    Adbra Kadabra, I don't think the crowd reaction was great, only for his big song, that I can't remember the name of.
    Steph London... Backing dancers. Really. doesn't fit in with Eskimo Dance. These 3, shouldn't of been there. Adbra Kadabra was the best of those three. But they had to clear the stage after him for the security.

The ending was really good I thought.
    Chipmunk, Ghetts. Chipmunk did some of his wardub songs - reloads, decent reaction to him. Ghetts the same, decent reaction. Both did their One Takes.
    Wiley, mainly did snippets of some of his songs. Massive Wiley fan, so I liked it. Discarda and Scratchy with him.
    you'd expect from Eskimo Dance.
    Discarda, Grim Sickers, Mighty Moe, Funky D, Flowdan, Uncle men (his Durag... kinda looked like a condom on his head), C Cane, Big Shizz, Jammer Can't think if there were any others.

It was a good show, but needs less songs and more sets. Some of those that were earlier in the show, maybe should have been used at the end in the set. Solo and Fekky got the reaction, but I'd like to actually hear them do the songs, not just one two words then jumps around on a hype hyping the crowd.

I'd go again for the bits I did like. Aj Tracey, P Money/Ogz, Pres T and Major. Ghetts, Wiley, Chipmunk, Jammer and the end set.
    I would of liked Flirta D and /Big Zuu, and others, but you can't get everyone.
    Last edited by Jay.m1990; 10th April '17 at 04:33 PM.

adamba17 is offline Cool... Seen
    This Thread Won't Be Big In The Scene!
    22 Negs On Your Post... Seen
    vCash

Jesus, sounds absolutely terrible. Eskimo dance has been going the "songs" route for years, but backing dancers? That is just abysmal. I've never heard of this Stefflon Don before yesterday but she seems like a massive cunt

devilboy is offline Type To Me Properly
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by adamba17 View Post
    Jesus, sounds absolutely terrible. Eskimo dance has been going the "songs" route for years, but backing dancers? That is just abysmal. I've never heard of this Stefflon Don before yesterday but she seems like a massive cunt
    sounds dead innit. knew it would be when you have that line up of non-grime acts.

steflon don is wack BUT... she's peng, hench tits and slutty face so she gets a pass from me