Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Isachar1001 is online now I'm Levels Above It's Blatant
    Now Check My Punctuation
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by MrRiskoe View Post
    Truth is it could be a big dance. I could see YGG//Square//Vision shelling on that stage. They have that proper old school energy in their sets. That would be a much better line up.

Eskimo dance is a rave a grime rave...not a concert. How is Fekky there? He was a shambles at culture clash no idea how he's even still booked by them.
    I know some of the new wave had a set at the previous Eskimo Dance in London so hopefully they're booked for this one too. You can see footage here:

To be fair, the last two Eskimo Dance events I went to, Fekky did get it lively but he can only hold it up for like 10 minutes using the choruses of Still Sittin' Here and Way Too Much, and that Bu Bu Bannng dub he performs, and he can't do a Grime set.
    Last edited by Isachar1001; 15th March '17 at 12:06 PM.

vCash

This will be sick!

vCash

Trust is it could be a big dance like this, I could see YGG//Square//Vision shelling on that stage, they have that proper old school energy in their set's, that would be a much better line up, eskimo dance is a rave a grime rave...not a concert, how is Fekky there, he was a shambles at culture clash no idea how he even still booked by them,
    fekky's manager/pr whatever is funnily enough also the pr for eskimo dance..
    https://twitter.com/LilzOfficial

MrRiskoe is offline I Was Like You Rudeboy
    I Had No Rep To Giiiiivve
    Reppin
    NW 6
    vCash

@Hypeguy what that light skin bird with the big tits, well that explain's it then, i'm sure will be plenty of surprises through out the night tbh, i'm not gonna reach this 16 plus ain't for me
    [/QUOTE] Originally Posted by Yardie Nah never that. And I'm always learning and willing to be skooled but this has not occurred itt. Soz [/QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtra P View Post
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] schooled you cuddy, you had no valid comebacks for him now go listen to T pains greatest hits and cool off.
    Quote Originally Posted by diglett17 View Post
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] your a legend mate

devilboy is offline Type To Me Properly
    Type To Me Like I'm One Of Dem Guys
    vCash

@Hypeguy what that light skin bird with the big tits, well that explain's it then, i'm sure will be plenty of surprises through out the night tbh, i'm not gonna reach this 16 plus ain't for me
    going on that description.. we need a pic of her now

Isachar1001 is online now I'm Levels Above It's Blatant
    Now Check My Punctuation
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by devilboy View Post
    going on that description.. we need a pic of her now
    The Grime Forum's Golden Rule: Do not respond to The Grime Spirit / Yardie / [insert another alias here].