Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Default Eskimo Dance in Wembley Arena. April.

🇬🇧 Short notice?

Grime scene better get behind this tbh

https://instagram.com/p/BQ3Xzh0FogC/

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by The Grime Spirit View Post
    🇬🇧 Short notice?

Grime scene better get behind this tbh

https://instagram.com/p/BQ3Xzh0FogC/
    About short notice!? Eskimo Dance is nearly always a sell out. You're so out of touch with Grime and UK Hip Hop musiclly considering you live your entire existance online.

vCash

Grimes entire existence is online lol. Blink you'll miss it lol

The people that promote Eskimo are a joke. Cheeky is a joke.

But if this was a UK rap event tho >>>>>>

Sell out no questions. 🇬🇧

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by The Grime Spirit View Post
    Grimes entire existence is online lol. Blink you'll miss it lol

The people that promote Eskimo are a joke. Cheeky is a joke.

But if this was a UK rap event tho >>>>>>

Sell out no questions. 🇬🇧
    Yes, maybe if this was 2012 again bro. Grimes in the papers, TV, Radio, Online globably... What is UK Rap doing? Getting a few plays on Charlie Sloth? #Goals To many people Making shit singalong tracks for 14 year old kids cause lets be honest the the only tracks making noise to anyone whos not online ironically the same shit that Grime MCs were doing years ago and got called out for it... and the rappers talk greeze and trapping are all ignored by anyone who dont check link up...

Buh buh UK Rap is huge bruh.... fuck off. Go and listen Nines in your ellesse top and hurarches
    Last edited by kyro; 24th February '17 at 12:29 PM.

Reppin
    NW 6
    vCash

Been promoting this since begging of the summe 2016 tbh, he sleeps so much its a joke considering the cunt's name
    [/QUOTE] Originally Posted by Yardie Nah never that. And I'm always learning and willing to be skooled but this has not occurred itt. Soz [/QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtra P View Post
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] schooled you cuddy, you had no valid comebacks for him now go listen to T pains greatest hits and cool off.
    Quote Originally Posted by diglett17 View Post
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] your a legend mate

vCash

@kyro your full of shit 😂🇬🇧

The only thing big and global about grime is the actual word lol 😆🇬🇧

Uk rap has years of bangers in the underground that will always go off. Grime don't have that. If grime is everywhere and got so many eyes on it then show me 3 grime videos in the past 12 months with over a million views. And u can't include skepta n stormzy. Lol

Reppin
    Brighton
    vCash

well looking forward to this one! was gonna give it a miss but then i saw the line up and cant say no!

Reppin
    Essex
    vCash

Was 100% up for this, then realised it's my Mrs birthday... Peak for man.

But yeah, will obviously be a sellout purely down to how much the grime scene will plug it.

Grime Spirit is so contradictory it make me laugh hahahaha. Talking about "cant include Skepta and Stormzy" yet they're the only 2 people you talk about in every other thread ����

Isachar1001 is offline Type To Me Properly
    Type To Me Like I'm One Of Dem Guys
    vCash

Got my ticket

vCash

^^ we need more people like this man on the forum. He's about the music.

mdma123 is offline Officially A Fully Pledged
    Grime Forum Member
    vCash

decent lineup
    It's not that deep, till I hold your head in the water like John Baptist

Quote Originally Posted by L.E.V View Post
    stop chatting shit it's norm for people to not wipe there arse after a shit if you're going in the bath, the heat evaporates the poo u prick.

Reppin
    NW 6
    vCash

The real question is Eski in north weezy....But no North West man on the bill? Floobz? Manga? DJ Vectra?
    [/QUOTE] Originally Posted by Yardie Nah never that. And I'm always learning and willing to be skooled but this has not occurred itt. Soz [/QUOTE]
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] schooled you cuddy, you had no valid comebacks for him now go listen to T pains greatest hits and cool off.

devilboy is offline Type To Me Properly
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by MrRiskoe View Post
    The real question is Eski in north weezy....But no North West man on the bill? Floobz? Manga? DJ Vectra?
    init, at least get Flirta on there, he always kills a rave even if its just a couple bars

vCash

I swear down u lot are miserable and grumpy lol. Always moaning about something. You have no vision no sense lol

It's Eskimo bumbaclart dance. Fuck the line up. Lol

1- it's a "phase one" line up...
    2- when has Eskimo ever been the names on that flyer lol. EVERYONE will be there

How can u be following grime music for so long and still be this dumb. Certain things u man should just know already lol

Smh ffs wtf lol 🇬🇧😛

devilboy is offline Type To Me Properly
    vCash

mate u was probably in school while i went and raved in the first 3 eskimo dances in watford.. why did i go..? THE LINE UPS

how can the line up not matter? easily one of the stupidest things u've ever said..

if the line up was adele and rag n bone man ( ur new fav artists ) then who would go?

Reppin
    NW 6
    vCash

lol bro, he's still in school now, bmt he never been to a rave in his life. Im reaching this 100

vCash

tbf manga and flirta are both likely to be there

Reppin
    NW 6
    vCash

i hope so not enough north west man repping like the old days #freeribz

Reppin
    Romford, + birmingham
    vCash

I've been to two (three if you include culture clash) Eskimo Dances in the last year two plus Skepta and Wiley shows - Building Six and Croydon. It seems to feel like the same or a very similar lineup each time seeing pretty much the same thing. I still enjoy it saying that. I think It needs a bit more variation in names and maybe to be more chaotic on stage, sometimes it felt like a PA fest at times. I'm still excited to be going to this one tho.

Each time I go I feel so old like i'm only 26/27this week, and I seem too be one of the oldest there, with lots of younger people. Yet when I saw Trim last week at XOYO, there were more older people than young people.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Jay.m1990 View Post
    I've been to two (three if you include culture clash) Eskimo Dances in the last year two plus Skepta and Wiley shows - Building Six and Croydon. It seems to feel like the same or a very similar lineup each time seeing pretty much the same thing. I still enjoy it saying that. I think It needs a bit more variation in names and maybe to be more chaotic on stage, sometimes it felt like a PA fest at times. I'm still excited to be going to this one tho.

Each time I go I feel so old like i'm only 26/27this week, and I seem too be one of the oldest there, with lots of younger people. Yet when I saw Trim last week at XOYO, there were more older people than young people.

i agree they need to mix up the names and just let some dj sets like logan or maximum be a free for all for the mc's