Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    The Grime Spirit is offline I Was Like You Rudeboy
    I Had No Rep To Giiiiivve
    vCash

bevaise the roads are the ones that set the pace.

Grime mcs come from the roadside. If there's no youts in ends listening and making grime and there's no grime movement in the ends, guess what's gonna happen...

MrRiskoe is offline I Was Like You Rudeboy
    Reppin
    NW 6
    vCash

Who give's a fuck. Spyro just landed a set in Paris next week...The scene's over a decade old, it's so more big than the ends. You have artists spitting grime bars to grime instrumentals all over the world who gives a fuck i'f there are man playing it in NW 10 or W 10 when there are man playing it all over the world, are you dumb ?
    [/QUOTE] Originally Posted by Yardie Nah never that. And I'm always learning and willing to be skooled but this has not occurred itt. Soz [/QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtra P View Post
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] schooled you cuddy, you had no valid comebacks for him now go listen to T pains greatest hits and cool off.
    Quote Originally Posted by diglett17 View Post
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] your a legend mate

vCash

This guy is find moist old grime fans that gets his info from Twitter... Step out into the real world and stop getting gassed about international hype when grime is not even respected in its own soul. Smh

People like u make me sick. Like grime wasn't global since the star. Like grime mcs n djs ain't been playing abroad since the start

You are the one that's thick and a fan boy. Leave like u are the worse trust me. Stalker

Reppin
    NW 6
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by The Grime Spirit View Post
    This guy is find moist old grime fans that gets his info from Twitter... Step out into the real world and stop getting gassed about international hype when grime is not even respected in its own soul. Smh

People like u make me sick. Like grime wasn't global since the star. Like grime mcs n djs ain't been playing abroad since the start

You are the one that's thick and a fan boy. Leave like u are the worse trust me. Stalker
    You Can't Test Me, Your Mums Big And Black Like Emile Heskey. I'll Shake An Pop Your Head Like A Can Of Pepsi.

Look At My Bio Rude Boy, I Done Schooled You Already, You Get Schooled. Now Go Listen T Pains Greatest Hits And Cool Off.
    [/QUOTE] Originally Posted by Yardie Nah never that. And I'm always learning and willing to be skooled but this has not occurred itt. Soz [/QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtra P View Post
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] schooled you cuddy, you had no valid comebacks for him now go listen to T pains greatest hits and cool off.
    Quote Originally Posted by diglett17 View Post
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] your a legend mate

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by MrRiskoe View Post
    You Can't Test Me, Your Mums Big And Black Like Emile Heskey. I'll Shake An Pop Your Head Like A Can Of Pepsi.

Look At My Bio Rude Boy, I Done Schooled You Already, You Get Schooled. Now Go Listen T Pains Greatest Hits And Cool Off.
    Lol. Firstly, random insult about your age peppered with references to how long I've been on this ting #PepperRiddim #Chip py #YoungKing #UK

Secondly, washed up grime UK old man thirty pagan pree ting bits innit you man #Murky

Now stop preeing me, get off my twitter, pree Nelson Mandela, pree Chronik, pree ejaculate #LOL #therapy #Skepta

#Jme #KillTheAdenugas

#BBK #Chip #LOL #Base

Reppin
    Birmingham
    vCash

Why is the Union Jack being used so much in Grime now? Artists on Twitter using it in tweets almost as much as OP. Never noticed it until recently.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jefferies View Post
    Why is the Union Jack being used so much in Grime now? Artists on Twitter using it in tweets almost as much as OP. Never noticed it until recently.
    Lol, you must not be from #uk . Probably Bangladesh or something #Preelau rice

Who's Jeffery anyway? Stop Effing and Jeffing #lmao #omg #Murky

#Preedom

Reppin
    NW 6
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by The Grime Spint View Post
    Lol. Firstly, random insult about your age peppered with references to how long I've been on this ting #PepperRiddim #Chip py #YoungKing #UK

Secondly, washed up grime UK old man thirty pagan pree ting bits innit you man #Murky

Now stop preeing me, get off my twitter, pree Nelson Mandela, pree Chronik, pree ejaculate #LOL #therapy #Skepta

#Jme #KillTheAdenugas

#BBK #Chip #LOL #Base
    Do Not Run Your Gums RudeBoy Cz Round Here You Will Get Bun RudeBoy

vCash

Cadell has been bare active with Hotline, 3 is the New 6, and a number of singles, yeah? Sick stuff too. He's definitely the type to keep the grime flow as well.

Someone mentioned AJ Tracey - yeah he certainly has been switching back and forth between grime and rap. Wish he would stick more to grime, but can't blame him much for bringing in some American influence (like on Pasta) to try and gain some popularity. Seems like grime will probably keep heading in that direction, with either a mix of grime and rap or MCs switching between the two.

vCash

Cadell being bare active in his own lane with his own fan, base. These youts today can't hear him 🇬🇧

Oh and apparently this is meant to be going viral. Big up novelist. Keep trying bro one of them is bound to go viral and blow. #Tuggs

Click here to watch the video on YouTube.

Dust Head1 is offline Your Posts Sound Out Of Date And Expired
    I Check My CP, Got Bare Admires
    vCash

Cadell being bare active in his own lane with his own fan, base. These youts today can't hear him ����

Oh and apparently this is meant to be going viral. Big up novelist. Keep trying bro one of them is bound to go viral and blow. #Tuggs

What is he crip now? ��

Cadell being bare active in his own lane with his own fan, base. These youts today can't hear him ����

What is he crip now? ��
    Last edited by Dust Head1; 21st March '17 at 04:27 PM.

vCash

They're bless now. Due to Wiley.

vCash

Listen. No one on this forum wants grime to be healthy like the UK rap scene more than me on here. No one. 🇬🇧

I'm gonna point out all the flaws till something gets done lol

And as for cadell and nov. If these two don't do anything big this year then who the fuck is gonna do anything lol. 🇬🇧

vCash

Serious tho.? ^^ who what where

vCash

Don't worry I'll wait. Mmmmmhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh.

"Big up the real grime mandem innit"

vCash

Novelist is going on like hes from america or something, the crip suit ting and the fact his ruff sound stuff sounds major influenced from like old 90s three six mafia/memphis sorta stuff at 160bpm...even footwork comes from the states.

vCash

What's crackin cuhhz

vCash

can confirm Cadell is releasing a mixtape and album this year, soon come