Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 58
  1. #21
    MrRiskoe is offline I Was Like You Rudeboy
    I Had No Rep To Giiiiivve
    Join Date
    February 2013
    Reppin
    NW 6
    Posts
    1,483
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    So if he's doing shows world wide, how is he not blown? That logic doesn't make sense, Cadell on the other hand I get what your saying but his work rate isn't there
    Last edited by MrRiskoe; 15th February '17 at 03:14 PM.
    [/QUOTE] Originally Posted by Yardie Nah never that. And I'm always learning and willing to be skooled but this has not occurred itt. Soz [/QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtra P View Post
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] schooled you cuddy, you had no valid comebacks for him now go listen to T pains greatest hits and cool off.
    Quote Originally Posted by diglett17 View Post
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] your a legend mate

  2. #22
    Join Date
    August 2015
    Posts
    126
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Novelist is overrated af, guy had his time now hes selling overpriced vinyl lol

  3. #23
    The Grime Spirit's Avatar
    The Grime Spirit is offline I Was Like You Rudeboy
    I Had No Rep To Giiiiivve
    Join Date
    March 2016
    Posts
    1,400
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRiskoe View Post
    So if he's doing shows world wide, how is he not blown? That logic doesn't make sense, Cadell on the other hand I get what your saying but his work rate isn't there
    You are so thick 😂. Please people don't age and get dumber, get wiser 🇬🇧

    How does getting shows mean u have blown? 😅😂 novs got links and connects that have been helping for ages now.

    Plus Grime mcs have been getting shows worldwide since 2004 😅😅😅 it don't mean u are a star or blown...

    Do u know how many rappers from other countries come to England and do shows and u wouldn't have the foggiest who they are lol

    #Greatness lol

    And like I said. Having your own fanbase in your own world is different to blowing up the actual scene. 🇬🇧

  4. #24
    MrRiskoe is offline I Was Like You Rudeboy
    I Had No Rep To Giiiiivve
    Join Date
    February 2013
    Reppin
    NW 6
    Posts
    1,483
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Grime Spirit View Post
    You are so thick . Please people don't age and get dumber, get wiser 

    How does getting shows mean u have blown?  novs got links and connects that have been helping for ages now.

    Plus Grime mcs have been getting shows worldwide since 2004  it don't mean u are a star or blown...

    Do u know how many rappers from other countries come to England and do shows and u wouldn't have the foggiest who they are lol

    #Greatness lol

    And like I said. Having your own fanbase in your own world is different to blowing up the actual scene. 
    I'm not even gonna get into the argument with you. But the start of your post was what happened to Novelist, I'm just gonna leave it at that.
    [/QUOTE] Originally Posted by Yardie Nah never that. And I'm always learning and willing to be skooled but this has not occurred itt. Soz [/QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtra P View Post
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] schooled you cuddy, you had no valid comebacks for him now go listen to T pains greatest hits and cool off.
    Quote Originally Posted by diglett17 View Post
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] your a legend mate

  5. #25
    Join Date
    January 2013
    Age
    35
    Posts
    229
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Saw Nov a couple of weeks back doing rap with pharoah, i didn't have a clue who pharoah was but seemed to have fans

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  6. #26
    Join Date
    January 2013
    Age
    35
    Posts
    229
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Cadell now does chicken shop reviews, chicken connoisseur or something

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  7. #27
    adamba17 is offline Cool... Seen
    This Thread Won't Be Big In The Scene!
    22 Negs On Your Post... Seen
    Join Date
    December 2012
    Posts
    3,770
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan B View Post
    Cadell now does chicken shop reviews, chicken connoisseur or something

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  8. #28
    mdma123's Avatar
    mdma123 is offline Officially A Fully Pledged
    Grime Forum Member
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Posts
    5,593
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    49

    Default

    lool
    It's not that deep, till I hold your head in the water like John Baptist

    Quote Originally Posted by L.E.V View Post
    stop chatting shit it's norm for people to not wipe there arse after a shit if you're going in the bath, the heat evaporates the poo u prick.

  9. #29
    The Grime Spirit's Avatar
    The Grime Spirit is offline I Was Like You Rudeboy
    I Had No Rep To Giiiiivve
    Join Date
    March 2016
    Posts
    1,400
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan B View Post
    Cadell now does chicken shop reviews, chicken connoisseur or something
    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Put the weed and drink or hard drugs down. Killing your brain mate 🇬🇧

    Big up Elijah tho. He's killed the YouTube game in 3 months #Greatness 🇬🇧

    Lol #Greatness lol 😆

  10. #30
    WarFace's Avatar
    WarFace is offline Green Rep Goons
    Us Man We Make The Neg Trains Boom
    Join Date
    November 2011
    Posts
    3,128
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan B View Post
    Cadell now does chicken shop reviews, chicken connoisseur or something

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk



  11. #31
    Join Date
    August 2015
    Posts
    126
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    ffs loool

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan B View Post
    Cadell now does chicken shop reviews, chicken connoisseur or something

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  12. #32
    Join Date
    September 2013
    Posts
    6,507
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Grime Spirit View Post
    .

    Bare youts that are abracadabra fans don't even know who these two. And that ain't right. Think
    a

    who the hell is abracadbra? do people that know of him have to know who nov and cadell are? your putting some weird projections on this

    thats like saying someone like chance the rapper isnt big or popping just cause 5 people dont know who he is or heard a song by him lolololoolol

    ive said time and time again, this the internet age people live in bubbles that are much more entertaining you can pick and choose what you like instead of it being forced in your face

    at the end of the day , ive kept up with novlist and cadells output for 3 years , im happy with their progress.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  13. #33
    The Grime Spirit's Avatar
    The Grime Spirit is offline I Was Like You Rudeboy
    I Had No Rep To Giiiiivve
    Join Date
    March 2016
    Posts
    1,400
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Bro don't u want grime macs popping with the youth of today? Don't u want grime mcs to make nice money and win awards and have people sing their bars and grime be a movement in music ?

    I do.

    I don't want grime to stay in this bubble that nobody even hears or sees it. I wanna pull up in the ends and hear the youths playing new grime mcs same way we was doing it when all our favourite macs today were young and new bsck then..

    I know people have thier own fan bases. But they should aim higher and they deserve to be looked at as much as all the new rappers.

    If u don't care about grime being big then stop bredding all the veterans and try claiming success as a success for grime because it ain't. 🇬🇧


    Yeah u might say u check for them but guess what they don't need u to check for them.

    As for Abra he's got the youts singing his bars all over the world. 🇬🇧 Catch up g. Mmmhhhhh yeahhhhhh lol

    Edit Reply

  14. #34
    Join Date
    September 2013
    Posts
    6,507
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Grime Spirit View Post
    Bro don't u want grime macs popping with the youth of today? Don't u want grime mcs to make nice money and win awards and have people sing their bars and grime be a movement in music ?

    I do.

    I don't want grime to stay in this bubble that nobody even hears or sees it. I wanna pull up in the ends and hear the youths playing new grime mcs same way we was doing it when all our favourite macs today were young and new bsck then..

    I know people have thier own fan bases. But they should aim higher and they deserve to be looked at as much as all the new rappers.

    If u don't care about grime being big then stop bredding all the veterans and try claiming success as a success for grime because it ain't. 


    Yeah u might say u check for them but guess what they don't need u to check for them.

    As for Abra he's got the youts singing his bars all over the world.  Catch up g. Mmmhhhhh yeahhhhhh lol

    Edit Reply
    bro, grime is already popping amongst the youth, times have changed its a different era, first of all, how most of us were even able to listen to grime is way different , you can go on youtube or any social site, type someones name in and be locked in, we couldnt do that, it was dvds, waiting for our favourite channel U hits (how many of us watched chU on a friday just to wait for the hottests newsts tracks?) copping vinyl or even locking into a radio station at 10 and when its 12am youre like "is their more??? i swear i can find another radio station if i keep going through the dials OMG I NEED THIS GRIME RIGHT NOW!!!!"

    we've gone through this,

    " popping with the youth of today? grime mcs to make nice money and win awards and have people sing their bars and grime be a movement in music" ,

    bro grime is its own thing with different elements and corners , everything cant get through the door, people are making money doing tours and shows, what u want a grimeforum awards type of thing where its only real grime???

    and another thing, you want grime to be one way, but its the other way, who are you to say "I wanna pull up in the ends and hear the youths playing new grime mcs same way we was doing it when all our favourite macs today were young and new bsck then" LOOL

    and again ive never heard nothing from abra and i got 3 brothers younger than 18, but im sleep tho.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  15. #35
    The Grime Spirit's Avatar
    The Grime Spirit is offline I Was Like You Rudeboy
    I Had No Rep To Giiiiivve
    Join Date
    March 2016
    Posts
    1,400
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Nah mate u don't have no vision. Sorry. You wasn't there. If u was there u would hear exactly what I'm saying

    I don't think grime is as popping with the youth as u think it is. like u said u are asleep

    YouTube don't lie. Breaks my heart when I see grime mcs struggling to get 100k views. Do u know how peak that is lol

    Like just go on link up or sbtv and look how the youts don't even click on grime videos lol 😩🇬🇧

  16. #36
    Join Date
    September 2013
    Posts
    6,507
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    105

    Default

    LOOL was there and still ere m8

    ok so you want 17 year old girls that look like rebore kylie jenners to be playing grime or something ? youtube does lie in a different way, if something has high views it doesnt make whats being watched/listened necessarily good nor does it mean its the hottests thing. grime is a niche genre , you will have people with 100k views and 1milly views it is what it is, if youtes like uk rap more than so be it , the only thing you can say is uk rap has more "superstars" than grime at the moment , and thats not even sayin much.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  17. #37
    Join Date
    March 2016
    Posts
    128
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    aj tracey aint even grime no more, he saw that rap is where its at and adapted, big up to him

  18. #38
    MrRiskoe is offline I Was Like You Rudeboy
    I Had No Rep To Giiiiivve
    Join Date
    February 2013
    Reppin
    NW 6
    Posts
    1,483
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Grime 2 View Post
    bro, grime is already popping amongst the youth, times have changed its a different era, first of all, how most of us were even able to listen to grime is way different , you can go on youtube or any social site, type someones name in and be locked in, we couldnt do that, it was dvds, waiting for our favourite channel U hits (how many of us watched chU on a friday just to wait for the hottests newsts tracks?) copping vinyl or even locking into a radio station at 10 and when its 12am youre like "is their more??? i swear i can find another radio station if i keep going through the dials OMG I NEED THIS GRIME RIGHT NOW!!!!"

    we've gone through this,

    " popping with the youth of today? grime mcs to make nice money and win awards and have people sing their bars and grime be a movement in music" ,

    bro grime is its own thing with different elements and corners , everything cant get through the door, people are making money doing tours and shows, what u want a grimeforum awards type of thing where its only real grime???

    and another thing, you want grime to be one way, but its the other way, who are you to say "I wanna pull up in the ends and hear the youths playing new grime mcs same way we was doing it when all our favourite macs today were young and new bsck then" LOOL

    and again ive never heard nothing from abra and i got 3 brothers younger than 18, but im sleep tho.
    Couldn't have put this any better myself 💯💯💯 Back in the day you would have to lock to Pirate's spent most of my school years doing this, or kop the dvds and check for Channel U.

    Now you have grime being played on soccer am, it's all over the radio, there's multi raves with kids from all kinds of back grounds. Every cunt and his dog listen to it.

    You have Franky Boyle constantly talking about it, it's in the charts. Students, grand parents, scenes all over the uk - Scotland - Eskimo Dance selling out Wembley Arena.

    Australian grime Mc's, Japanese Grime MC's, American grime MC's. it's the biggest it's ever been. Certain man don't listen to from ends ? So What. It's bigger than that. Certain man in my ends still listen to it. Vectra lives in my manor he still bumps it and plays it out.

    I remember a time when no one outside London listened to it and it was banned from certain clubs

  19. #39
    MrRiskoe is offline I Was Like You Rudeboy
    I Had No Rep To Giiiiivve
    Join Date
    February 2013
    Reppin
    NW 6
    Posts
    1,483
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    I couldn't give a fuck about the "youts" that don't check for it because to be honest when it was at its very best most raw and authentic - there was never ever no 100 thousand views or that many listeners to begin with. It's come a very long way - and after all the tapes I recorded all the vinyl I bought - it is refreshing to see the stage it's at now. And all the shows sell out who the fuck care and about YouTube views when they're still making money and it's still getting played on the radio and there are still shows and raves - YouTube is commercial Fuck it

  20. #40
    adamba17 is offline Cool... Seen
    This Thread Won't Be Big In The Scene!
    22 Negs On Your Post... Seen
    Join Date
    December 2012
    Posts
    3,770
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    imagine being in 2002 and crying coz pulse x ain't got 100k views 😂

    what people like yardie who pretend to have been around since inception don't get is that we never wanted it to go mainstream, we didn't want people talking about it and it being on TV, it would have died right there and then

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •