Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    MrRiskoe is offline I Was Like You Rudeboy
    I Had No Rep To Giiiiivve
    Reppin
    NW 6
    vCash

So if he's doing shows world wide, how is he not blown? That logic doesn't make sense, Cadell on the other hand I get what your saying but his work rate isn't there
    Last edited by MrRiskoe; 15th February '17 at 03:14 PM.
    [/QUOTE] Originally Posted by Yardie Nah never that. And I'm always learning and willing to be skooled but this has not occurred itt. Soz [/QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtra P View Post
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] schooled you cuddy, you had no valid comebacks for him now go listen to T pains greatest hits and cool off.
    Quote Originally Posted by diglett17 View Post
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] your a legend mate

vCash

Novelist is overrated af, guy had his time now hes selling overpriced vinyl lol

The Grime Spirit is offline I Was Like You Rudeboy
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by MrRiskoe View Post
    So if he's doing shows world wide, how is he not blown? That logic doesn't make sense, Cadell on the other hand I get what your saying but his work rate isn't there
    You are so thick 😂. Please people don't age and get dumber, get wiser 🇬🇧

How does getting shows mean u have blown? 😅😂 novs got links and connects that have been helping for ages now.

Plus Grime mcs have been getting shows worldwide since 2004 😅😅😅 it don't mean u are a star or blown...

Do u know how many rappers from other countries come to England and do shows and u wouldn't have the foggiest who they are lol

#Greatness lol

And like I said. Having your own fanbase in your own world is different to blowing up the actual scene. 🇬🇧

Reppin
    NW 6
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by The Grime Spirit View Post
    You are so thick . Please people don't age and get dumber, get wiser 

How does getting shows mean u have blown?  novs got links and connects that have been helping for ages now.

Plus Grime mcs have been getting shows worldwide since 2004  it don't mean u are a star or blown...

Do u know how many rappers from other countries come to England and do shows and u wouldn't have the foggiest who they are lol

#Greatness lol

And like I said. Having your own fanbase in your own world is different to blowing up the actual scene. 
    I'm not even gonna get into the argument with you. But the start of your post was what happened to Novelist, I'm just gonna leave it at that.
    [/QUOTE] Originally Posted by Yardie Nah never that. And I'm always learning and willing to be skooled but this has not occurred itt. Soz [/QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtra P View Post
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] schooled you cuddy, you had no valid comebacks for him now go listen to T pains greatest hits and cool off.
    Quote Originally Posted by diglett17 View Post
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] your a legend mate

vCash

Saw Nov a couple of weeks back doing rap with pharoah, i didn't have a clue who pharoah was but seemed to have fans

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

vCash

Cadell now does chicken shop reviews, chicken connoisseur or something

adamba17 is offline Cool... Seen
    This Thread Won't Be Big In The Scene!
    22 Negs On Your Post... Seen
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Dan B View Post

mdma123 is offline Officially A Fully Pledged
    Grime Forum Member
    vCash

lool
    It's not that deep, till I hold your head in the water like John Baptist

Quote Originally Posted by L.E.V View Post
    stop chatting shit it's norm for people to not wipe there arse after a shit if you're going in the bath, the heat evaporates the poo u prick.

vCash

Put the weed and drink or hard drugs down. Killing your brain mate 🇬🇧

Big up Elijah tho. He's killed the YouTube game in 3 months #Greatness 🇬🇧

Lol #Greatness lol 😆

WarFace is offline Green Rep Goons
    Us Man We Make The Neg Trains Boom
    vCash

vCash

ffs loool

vCash

Bare youts that are abracadabra fans don't even know who these two. And that ain't right. Think
    a

who the hell is abracadbra? do people that know of him have to know who nov and cadell are? your putting some weird projections on this

thats like saying someone like chance the rapper isnt big or popping just cause 5 people dont know who he is or heard a song by him lolololoolol

ive said time and time again, this the internet age people live in bubbles that are much more entertaining you can pick and choose what you like instead of it being forced in your face

at the end of the day , ive kept up with novlist and cadells output for 3 years , im happy with their progress.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

vCash

Bro don't u want grime macs popping with the youth of today? Don't u want grime mcs to make nice money and win awards and have people sing their bars and grime be a movement in music ?

I do.

I don't want grime to stay in this bubble that nobody even hears or sees it. I wanna pull up in the ends and hear the youths playing new grime mcs same way we was doing it when all our favourite macs today were young and new bsck then..

I know people have thier own fan bases. But they should aim higher and they deserve to be looked at as much as all the new rappers.

If u don't care about grime being big then stop bredding all the veterans and try claiming success as a success for grime because it ain't. 🇬🇧

Yeah u might say u check for them but guess what they don't need u to check for them.

As for Abra he's got the youts singing his bars all over the world. 🇬🇧 Catch up g. Mmmhhhhh yeahhhhhh lol

Edit Reply

vCash

Bro don't u want grime macs popping with the youth of today? Don't u want grime mcs to make nice money and win awards and have people sing their bars and grime be a movement in music ?

I do.

I don't want grime to stay in this bubble that nobody even hears or sees it. I wanna pull up in the ends and hear the youths playing new grime mcs same way we was doing it when all our favourite macs today were young and new bsck then..

I know people have thier own fan bases. But they should aim higher and they deserve to be looked at as much as all the new rappers.

If u don't care about grime being big then stop bredding all the veterans and try claiming success as a success for grime because it ain't. 

Yeah u might say u check for them but guess what they don't need u to check for them.

As for Abra he's got the youts singing his bars all over the world.  Catch up g. Mmmhhhhh yeahhhhhh lol

Edit Reply
    bro, grime is already popping amongst the youth, times have changed its a different era, first of all, how most of us were even able to listen to grime is way different , you can go on youtube or any social site, type someones name in and be locked in, we couldnt do that, it was dvds, waiting for our favourite channel U hits (how many of us watched chU on a friday just to wait for the hottests newsts tracks?) copping vinyl or even locking into a radio station at 10 and when its 12am youre like "is their more??? i swear i can find another radio station if i keep going through the dials OMG I NEED THIS GRIME RIGHT NOW!!!!"

we've gone through this,

" popping with the youth of today? grime mcs to make nice money and win awards and have people sing their bars and grime be a movement in music" ,

bro grime is its own thing with different elements and corners , everything cant get through the door, people are making money doing tours and shows, what u want a grimeforum awards type of thing where its only real grime???

and another thing, you want grime to be one way, but its the other way, who are you to say "I wanna pull up in the ends and hear the youths playing new grime mcs same way we was doing it when all our favourite macs today were young and new bsck then" LOOL

and again ive never heard nothing from abra and i got 3 brothers younger than 18, but im sleep tho.

vCash

Nah mate u don't have no vision. Sorry. You wasn't there. If u was there u would hear exactly what I'm saying

I don't think grime is as popping with the youth as u think it is. like u said u are asleep

YouTube don't lie. Breaks my heart when I see grime mcs struggling to get 100k views. Do u know how peak that is lol

Like just go on link up or sbtv and look how the youts don't even click on grime videos lol 😩🇬🇧

vCash

LOOL was there and still ere m8

ok so you want 17 year old girls that look like rebore kylie jenners to be playing grime or something ? youtube does lie in a different way, if something has high views it doesnt make whats being watched/listened necessarily good nor does it mean its the hottests thing. grime is a niche genre , you will have people with 100k views and 1milly views it is what it is, if youtes like uk rap more than so be it , the only thing you can say is uk rap has more "superstars" than grime at the moment , and thats not even sayin much.

vCash

aj tracey aint even grime no more, he saw that rap is where its at and adapted, big up to him

Reppin
    NW 6
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Grime 2 View Post
    bro, grime is already popping amongst the youth, times have changed its a different era, first of all, how most of us were even able to listen to grime is way different , you can go on youtube or any social site, type someones name in and be locked in, we couldnt do that, it was dvds, waiting for our favourite channel U hits (how many of us watched chU on a friday just to wait for the hottests newsts tracks?) copping vinyl or even locking into a radio station at 10 and when its 12am youre like "is their more??? i swear i can find another radio station if i keep going through the dials OMG I NEED THIS GRIME RIGHT NOW!!!!"

we've gone through this,

" popping with the youth of today? grime mcs to make nice money and win awards and have people sing their bars and grime be a movement in music" ,

bro grime is its own thing with different elements and corners , everything cant get through the door, people are making money doing tours and shows, what u want a grimeforum awards type of thing where its only real grime???

and another thing, you want grime to be one way, but its the other way, who are you to say "I wanna pull up in the ends and hear the youths playing new grime mcs same way we was doing it when all our favourite macs today were young and new bsck then" LOOL

and again ive never heard nothing from abra and i got 3 brothers younger than 18, but im sleep tho.
    Couldn't have put this any better myself 💯💯💯 Back in the day you would have to lock to Pirate's spent most of my school years doing this, or kop the dvds and check for Channel U.

Now you have grime being played on soccer am, it's all over the radio, there's multi raves with kids from all kinds of back grounds. Every cunt and his dog listen to it.

You have Franky Boyle constantly talking about it, it's in the charts. Students, grand parents, scenes all over the uk - Scotland - Eskimo Dance selling out Wembley Arena.

Australian grime Mc's, Japanese Grime MC's, American grime MC's. it's the biggest it's ever been. Certain man don't listen to from ends ? So What. It's bigger than that. Certain man in my ends still listen to it. Vectra lives in my manor he still bumps it and plays it out.

I remember a time when no one outside London listened to it and it was banned from certain clubs

Reppin
    NW 6
    vCash

I couldn't give a fuck about the "youts" that don't check for it because to be honest when it was at its very best most raw and authentic - there was never ever no 100 thousand views or that many listeners to begin with. It's come a very long way - and after all the tapes I recorded all the vinyl I bought - it is refreshing to see the stage it's at now. And all the shows sell out who the fuck care and about YouTube views when they're still making money and it's still getting played on the radio and there are still shows and raves - YouTube is commercial Fuck it

adamba17 is offline Cool... Seen
    This Thread Won't Be Big In The Scene!
    22 Negs On Your Post... Seen
    vCash

imagine being in 2002 and crying coz pulse x ain't got 100k views 😂

what people like yardie who pretend to have been around since inception don't get is that we never wanted it to go mainstream, we didn't want people talking about it and it being on TV, it would have died right there and then