Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 59
  1. #1
    Join Date
    March 2016
    Posts
    1,484
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Wtf happend to Novelist and Cadell?

    Man cant see or hear them anywhere.
    Flash back 3 years ago these two were competing to be the next shower grime kid that blew. Come 2017 it's like everyone's on board the Stormzy train Nd these two been left back 😅🇬🇧
    Last edited by The Grime Spirit; 14th February '17 at 10:42 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    September 2016
    Reppin
    Brighton
    Age
    25
    Posts
    302
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Last I heard of Novelist he was pushing his new Ruff sound stuff. Saw a tweet that he has got releases coming this year

  3. #3
    Join Date
    March 2016
    Posts
    1,484
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Why is it so hard for new grime guys to blow?

    Look at the rap scene and how many man there have buss and made millions of views and done bare shows and mash the raves

    So Sad man lol 🇬🇧

  4. #4
    Join Date
    September 2016
    Reppin
    Brighton
    Age
    25
    Posts
    302
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Grime Spirit View Post
    Why is it so hard for new grime guys to blow?

    Look at the rap scene and how many man there have buss and made millions of views and done bare shows and mash the raves

    So Sad man lol
    Haha you fucking can't stop mentioning the rap scene.... Personally I don't see it so I can't comment.
    I'm not overly bothered about how many views music gets so long as people make music I like that's what matters


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Join Date
    March 2016
    Posts
    1,484
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    RvD your music taste ain't 5 star lol. Just stay out my threads then if u don't care about grimes future 🇬🇧😆

  6. #6
    Dust Head1's Avatar
    Dust Head1 is offline Your Posts Sound Out Of Date And Expired
    I Check My CP, Got Bare Admires
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,422
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Grime Spirit View Post
    Why is it so hard for new grime guys to blow?

    Look at the rap scene and how many man there have buss and made millions of views and done bare shows and mash the raves

    So Sad man lol ����
    Coz grimes shit now and only obsessive weirdos listen to it, whereas the uk rap stuff has a lot of dimensions to it atm and the guys that are coming up in it are delivering a more palatable sound than say a "ruff sound"
    Last edited by Dust Head1; 14th February '17 at 06:03 PM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    February 2017
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    don't agree with the first part but definitely rap has more dimensions now more than grime.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    March 2016
    Posts
    1,484
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dust Head1 View Post
    Coz grimes shit now and only obsessive weirdos listen to it, whereas the uk rap stuff has a lot of dimensions to it atm and the guys that are coming up in it are delivering a more palatable sound than say a "rough sound"
    Grime can never and never has been shit. It's just not speaking to tudays generation

    How peak is it that we have a 35 year old road man ex fashionista as the flag bearer of our music smh

  9. #9
    Join Date
    March 2016
    Posts
    1,484
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I told u man in 2013 this was gonna happen. The only way to fix this us by boycotting the skeptas and Logan Samas s and supporting the stormzys and spyros

  10. #10
    Dust Head1's Avatar
    Dust Head1 is offline Your Posts Sound Out Of Date And Expired
    I Check My CP, Got Bare Admires
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,422
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Grime Spirit View Post
    I told u man in 2013 this was gonna happen. The only way to fix this us by boycotting the skeptas and Logan Samas s and supporting the stormzys and spyros
    Another thread where you derail and start talking about skepta 🙄

  11. #11
    Join Date
    September 2016
    Reppin
    Brighton
    Age
    25
    Posts
    302
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Grime Spirit View Post
    RvD your music taste ain't 5 star lol. Just stay out my threads then if u don't care about grimes future 
    haha what do you know about my music taste?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dust Head1 View Post
    Another thread where you derail and start talking about skepta 
    haha happens all the time doesnt it

  12. #12
    Join Date
    August 2015
    Posts
    101
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Novelist is still very very active, Album soon come!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    August 2015
    Posts
    181
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Novelist is on some next shit, selling some vinyl with two tracks for 40 quid, i dont care if its a 100 one off press, thats just taking the piss.

    Cadell put out a couple new tracks the other day, still sick just not very heavy on the workrate.

  14. #14
    Strife's Avatar
    Strife is offline Cool... Seen
    This Thread Won't Be Big In The Scene!
    22 Negs On Your Post... Seen
    Join Date
    October 2009
    Reppin
    :watermelon:
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,693
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    160

    Default

    Last time I heard Novelist was on Skeptas album, and Cadell is making some moves with Tizzy Gang I guess.
    Inaugural Intercontinental Haxball Champion of GF, with the longest reign in GF history.
    STRIFE
    http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic7320_4.gif

  15. #15
    Desaparecidos's Avatar
    Desaparecidos is offline Type To Me Properly
    Type To Me Like I'm One Of Dem Guys
    Join Date
    November 2010
    Posts
    1,019
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    140

    Default

    Cadell's got an album, L.O.N.D.O.N, dropping soon apparently, Nov got gassed off his own ego.
    Cadell's problem is like someone else said, workrate. Needs to hit more sets imo. And before someone says that Stormzy doesn't do many sets, I know, but he seems to have more obsessive fans and better connections than both Cadell and Novelist.
    I saw your mum at Ladbroke Grove station...

  16. #16
    Join Date
    September 2013
    Posts
    6,524
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dust Head1 View Post
    Another thread where you derail and start talking about skepta 

    l

    loool for real

    lets just be reality , aj tracey took novelist and cadells top spot
    i say this because all 3 of them have been pretty much consistent the "past 3 years"
    example, we can go deep if you want to on this topic.
    aj and cadell have been making a few projects, videos, big grimy singles , so has nov but he's out put is really high than goes low for a few months but he makes up for that with doing more live shows. and hes been doing live shows and traveling a bit more before aj and cadell.

    this gives more room for aj and cadell to flood in more tracks, and they both do very well whether you take notice or not, while this is going on novelist is building more tracks and instrumentals behind the scenes but would give you a little peek on periscope of him making at least 2 beats, you add 2 beats under an hour in a day, every day for the week, how many tracks are you making? so what im saying here is the work rate for these 3 was very very high during 2014/2015 going into 2016. you mention stomrzy, stormzy is in another space these times but the musical out out is there and its alot so for you say you cant see them, for me it means youre not keeping track of some of these peoples timelines but can also mean youre alluding to something more but hey man aj took their spot for now in terms of name and weight on the bigger scale.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  17. #17
    Join Date
    August 2015
    Posts
    181
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Grime 2 View Post
    l

    loool for real

    lets just be reality , aj tracey took novelist and cadells top spot
    i say this because all 3 of them have been pretty much consistent the "past 3 years"
    example, we can go deep if you want to on this topic.
    aj and cadell have been making a few projects, videos, big grimy singles , so has nov but he's out put is really high than goes low for a few months but he makes up for that with doing more live shows. and hes been doing live shows and traveling a bit more before aj and cadell.

    this gives more room for aj and cadell to flood in more tracks, and they both do very well whether you take notice or not, while this is going on novelist is building more tracks and instrumentals behind the scenes but would give you a little peek on periscope of him making at least 2 beats, you add 2 beats under an hour in a day, every day for the week, how many tracks are you making? so what im saying here is the work rate for these 3 was very very high during 2014/2015 going into 2016. you mention stomrzy, stormzy is in another space these times but the musical out out is there and its alot so for you say you cant see them, for me it means youre not keeping track of some of these peoples timelines but can also mean youre alluding to something more but hey man aj took their spot for now in terms of name and weight on the bigger scale.
    AJ definitely deserves to be where he is though, you can tell guys worked hard to get where he is. How long it will last, I dont know.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    September 2013
    Posts
    6,524
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 10bandz View Post
    AJ definitely deserves to be where he is though, you can tell guys worked hard to get where he is. How long it will last, I dont know.
    ./

    no doubt, he has a fanbase so it will last until he falls off
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  19. #19
    Join Date
    February 2013
    Reppin
    NW 6
    Posts
    1,649
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Novelist has shows confirmed in Austria, Iceland and Wales
    [/QUOTE] Originally Posted by Yardie Nah never that. And I'm always learning and willing to be skooled but this has not occurred itt. Soz [/QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtra P View Post
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] schooled you cuddy, you had no valid comebacks for him now go listen to T pains greatest hits and cool off.
    Quote Originally Posted by diglett17 View Post
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] your a legend mate

  20. #20
    Join Date
    March 2016
    Posts
    1,484
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Novelist has been doing shows for years...

    Still no hit song. No album. No buzz on the streets.

    I mean I know mans have their own fanbases. But for grime to progress it needs new bate stars with bate songs.

    Bare youts that are abracadabra fans don't even know who these two. And that ain't right. Think

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •