Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Default Why is the grime scene pushing this Kane song

I don't care of Mike skinner is being a culture vulture and Jme has a got a verse. I mean this ain't 2009 no one looks forward to a jme verse no more lol 🇬🇧

Just stop please. This is why the hood stopped fucking with grime ages ago. This scene pushes dead repetitive shouting shit. #WhenWillItStop

Stop with the cheesey greasy music

BapBap is offline I Was Like You Rudeboy
    I Had No Rep To Giiiiivve
    vCash

This the grim sickers song?

Never understood why so many grime artists jumped on this guys bandwagon when he was the laughing stock of the scene LOTM5 times

Reppin
    LDS
    vCash

Grimsickers is a moist midlands student turned mc who just penned some greaze and most man didnt watch him too hard n just thought he was a half decent mc and a bit known. Just shows how grime is a joke. All you hipsters kill yaself

Reppin
    Essex
    vCash

What typa Yardie? Grime Forum Yardie. Everyting Yardie.

vCash

Heard this recently on 1xtra played by MistaBaitman and I rated the word play/delivery. It's catering for the new type of grime listener these days and it's not a bad tune to be introduced to or refer to tbf. True about JME features though, he bolsters view counts/radio play usual

vCash

I swear I heard this song last summer?? What's with the reboot. It don't blow then it's not gonna blow now. No matter how many veterans u get to remix the flow lol 🇬🇧

No hate to grim slickers or the flow. Just the grime scene and people like Logan sama who just force it make me cringe.

Minor tho. Back to listening all the bangers that the UK rap scene put out 🇬🇧🌊🌊🌊

Reppin
    Brighton
    vCash

IDC I rate this song

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RVB View Post
    IDC I rate this song
    It's not about rate or hate. It's about why they pushing this over a year and getting the veterans to remix it lol

Just move on to the next one... 🇬🇧😆

Jay z could do a verse. And people will care. But only cos of jays verse tho. No other reason lol. Tunes been about 12 months + 🇬🇧😅

Reppin
    Brighton
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by The Grime Spirit View Post
    It's not about rate or hate. It's about why they pushing this over a year and getting the veterans to remix it lol

Just move on to the next one... 

Jay z could do a verse. And people will care. But only cos of jays verse tho. No other reason lol. Tunes been about 12 months + 
    Because thats how music works, its been like that for years. JME has a bigger following than Grim Sickers so if you put him on a verse it's going to reach a larger audience. That in turn means it's going to get played on radio and pushed more. Its exactly the same when someone sends for a big MC, its a way of reaching a bigger audience. Fair play he might have done it a bit late if the tune came about ages ago but that doesnt take anything away from the tune does it?

vCash

No music does not work that way. If this tune was as good or as catchy as people make out it would have blown organically

You don't see the UK rap scene do this lol. There's rappers that have no fanbase and 12 months later they got millions of views and doing sold out shows 🇬🇧

vCash

No music does not work that way. If this tune was as good or as catchy as people make out it would have blown organically

You don't see the UK rap scene do this lol. There's rappers that have no fanbase and 12 months later they got millions of views and doing sold out shows 🇬🇧
    robbery remix

Reppin
    Brighton
    vCash

It would be great if this were true but it's about exposure isnt it. Look at bugzy malones spitfire freestyle, thats a sick freestyle but bugzy needed to clash chip before people started to notice. Look at merdian dans german whip, not saying it's a great track, but that was out for about 6 months before it blew up. If a tune doesn't get exposure, no matter how good it is, it won't blow and getting a big name with an established fanbase on the track is a way of getting a tune exposure, same way as getting a big name to retweet your tune will get it more listeners...

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoundsOfThe6 View Post
    robbery remix
    No. Stop.

YOU didn't know about robbery before k&k did a remix. And for the people that did know about (like me) already liked the song and it wasn't out for a year.. And it wasn't getting played on radio

This songs had been hyped up. Generic. Open your eyes guys lol

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RVB View Post
    It would be great if this were true but it's about exposure isnt it. Look at bugzy malones spitfire freestyle, thats a sick freestyle but bugzy needed to clash chip before people started to notice. Look at merdian dans german whip, not saying it's a great track, but that was out for about 6 months before it blew up. If a tune doesn't get exposure, no matter how good it is, it won't blow and getting a big name with an established fanbase on the track is a way of getting a tune exposure, same way as getting a big name to retweet your tune will get it more listeners...
    Your full of shit 😂 even with the jme verse no one cares 😂😂🇬🇧 And if they do care it's cos of jme not cos anyone will sing akin to this 😅

vCash

No. Stop.

YOU didn't know about robbery before k&k did a remix. And for the people that did know about (like me) already liked the song and it wasn't out for a year.. And it wasn't getting played on radio

This songs had been hyped up. Generic. Open your eyes guys lol
    you said it would've blown oganically but it only blew when K&K remixed it. Otherwise it was stuck on 40k on mixtape madness....and dont flatter yourself I been locked in since his Bl@ckbox lol

vCash

Robbery had a buzz on the road hence why krept jumped on it. Plus the tune is a BANGER 🇬🇧

Kane is never gonna blow. Grime stop begging it. No Mike skinner or jme or jay z gonna blow this. The roads don't like this lol 🇬🇧😆

K&k have remixed other songs that never blew lol

vCash

Grim slickers ain't even got 40k views on the video 😂😂😩😩😩

Please. Stop. I know what I'm talking about. Grime is just in its own bubble u swear lol

vCash

You know why? Because people dont want to put money into the real grime stuff.

vCash

Only decent thread Yardie has ever made would have maybe repped

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Parrr View Post
    Only decent thread Yardie has ever made would have maybe repped
    Stfu. Don't try and bread me. You some bbk fanboy. You are the reason grime like this even gets any attention. 🇬🇧
    Back in the day pre BBK, shit like this would get laughed at and seen as a joke ting.