Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 30
  1. #1
    Join Date
    January 2011
    Age
    60
    Posts
    16,189
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    74

    Default DVS got 23 years.



    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Updated 2/04/2012 My Website: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    You can arh fatherrr, you can in'shallahhh, but the ting will still pump inside of yaaa
    Quote Originally Posted by Morrison View Post
    Put one hand on my family, or put one hand on my friends - i swear to god ill risk it all, grab your soul and rip it out of your head

  2. #2
    devilboy's Avatar
    devilboy is offline I Was Like You Rudeboy
    I Had No Rep To Giiiiivve
    Join Date
    July 2009
    Posts
    1,286
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    who is that

  3. #3
    Join Date
    February 2016
    Reppin
    Toronto
    Age
    40
    Posts
    58
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Sounds like a piece of shit.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  4. #4
    Join Date
    January 2011
    Age
    60
    Posts
    16,189
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    74

    Default

    who is that? what happened to gf? im out.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Updated 2/04/2012 My Website: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    You can arh fatherrr, you can in'shallahhh, but the ting will still pump inside of yaaa
    Quote Originally Posted by Morrison View Post
    Put one hand on my family, or put one hand on my friends - i swear to god ill risk it all, grab your soul and rip it out of your head

  5. #5
    Join Date
    June 2008
    Reppin
    SOUTH LONDON
    Posts
    15,049
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prophet Dan View Post
    who is that? what happened to gf? im out.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Retired legend passing thru !!!

    This is y I dnt post no more

    23 years is a madness looks like I won't be seein dv in da barbers no more

    Legend out
    LEGEND AKA Ghetto Bumbaclart Philosopher AKA War Lord

    Last of a dying breed
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] D.Man & Shanger - South To East Link Up (Young Sen Dead)
    LEGEND OUT !!!!


  6. #6
    Join Date
    January 2011
    Age
    60
    Posts
    16,189
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by D.MAN View Post
    Retired legend passing thru !!!

    This is y I dnt post no more

    23 years is a madness looks like I won't be seein dv in da barbers no more

    Legend out
    yh its funny g. all the old heads have gone. its a new ganeration lol

    my boy was reminding at work about how he made 2 brothers fuck in 2002 when he was at feltham. mad

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Updated 2/04/2012 My Website: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    You can arh fatherrr, you can in'shallahhh, but the ting will still pump inside of yaaa
    Quote Originally Posted by Morrison View Post
    Put one hand on my family, or put one hand on my friends - i swear to god ill risk it all, grab your soul and rip it out of your head

  7. #7
    mdma123's Avatar
    mdma123 is offline Officially A Fully Pledged
    Grime Forum Member
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Posts
    5,682
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    lol at who is that

    Anyway that's mad, why's he going on like that anyway, stupid
    It's not that deep, till I hold your head in the water like John Baptist

    Quote Originally Posted by L.E.V View Post
    stop chatting shit it's norm for people to not wipe there arse after a shit if you're going in the bath, the heat evaporates the poo u prick.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    January 2012
    Posts
    7,743
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    127

    Default

    who?

    ban this fucking useless mug

  9. #9
    Join Date
    February 2013
    Reppin
    NW 6
    Posts
    1,658
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devilboy View Post
    who is that
    Just a shit mc // rapper from East that I never rated ever to be honest

  10. #10
    shinigami's Avatar
    shinigami is offline I Was Like You Rudeboy
    I Had No Rep To Giiiiivve
    Join Date
    August 2008
    Posts
    1,277
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    54

    Default

    pmsl

  11. #11
    Join Date
    January 2008
    Posts
    53
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRiskoe View Post
    Just a shit mc // rapper from East that I never rated ever to be honest
    From east? SMH.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    February 2013
    Reppin
    NW 6
    Posts
    1,658
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pub Guy View Post
    From east? SMH.
    my bad, east?south? what ever it is he ain't even anything to do with grime, an he raped an tortured a 20 year old girl wtf
    [/QUOTE] Originally Posted by Yardie Nah never that. And I'm always learning and willing to be skooled but this has not occurred itt. Soz [/QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtra P View Post
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] schooled you cuddy, you had no valid comebacks for him now go listen to T pains greatest hits and cool off.
    Quote Originally Posted by diglett17 View Post
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] your a legend mate

  13. #13
    Slips's Avatar
    Slips is offline I Was Like You Rudeboy
    I Had No Rep To Giiiiivve
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Reppin
    Manchester
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,492
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prophet Dan View Post
    yh its funny g. all the old heads have gone. its a new ganeration lol

    my boy was reminding at work about how he made 2 brothers fuck in 2002 when he was at feltham. mad

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Possibly the gayest thing I've ever seen

  14. #14
    Shower Posse's Avatar
    Shower Posse is offline Officially A Fully Pledged
    Grime Forum Member
    iDonate
    Join Date
    December 2010
    Reppin
    Amarillo
    Posts
    5,793
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    314

    Default

    Just to say I do not condone this

    But this same girl set him up when they robbed him the first time off his chain

    So would you do the same if you were same position for revenge?

    I wouldnt but people are different

    He should have given IPP for what he done if it was all true
    Power is the ability to define phenomena and make it act in a desired manner
    If you have the ability to define the only thing left is to organize it
    So when a pig walks up to you you will be so organised and you will be learning some tactics
    So when gets to jiving with you and the pig is wrong you whip your guns out blow him away then you the abilty and have the made that pig act in a desired manner

  15. #15
    devilboy's Avatar
    devilboy is offline I Was Like You Rudeboy
    I Had No Rep To Giiiiivve
    Join Date
    July 2009
    Posts
    1,286
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    i've never really been down with anything from south apart from so solid, hence why i dont know the guy

    anyway u "old heads" can hold a candle vigile and wear "free dvs" tee's holding hands together
    Last edited by devilboy; 11th January '17 at 10:12 AM. Reason: ..

  16. #16
    Join Date
    January 2012
    Posts
    7,743
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    127

    Default

    ban op

  17. #17
    Join Date
    June 2008
    Posts
    19,035
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    539

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prophet Dan View Post
    my boy was reminding at work about how he made 2 brothers fuck in 2002 when he was at feltham. mad
    absolutely haram
    Quote Originally Posted by Burden Durden View Post
    You sound like Kermit the Frog fam.
    Quote Originally Posted by CatchACat View Post
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] is a shit troll and clueless guy tbh.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    February 2013
    Reppin
    NW 6
    Posts
    1,658
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devilboy View Post
    i've never really been down with anything from south apart from so solid, hence why i dont know the guy

    anyway u "old heads" can hold a candle vigile and wear "free dvs" tee's holding hands together
    He ain't even an old school foundation guy he was about circa 2008/9 just a shit uk rap guy

  19. #19
    Join Date
    December 2012
    Posts
    187
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shower Posse View Post
    Just to say I do not condone this

    But this same girl set him up when they robbed him the first time off his chain

    So would you do the same if you were same position for revenge?

    I wouldnt but people are different

    He should have given IPP for what he done if it was all true
    IPP isn't a thing anymore, nor can you justify him doing that by saying people are different.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    April 2009
    Posts
    14,589
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    698

    Default

    "Hutchinson continued to call her names and ridicule her by throwing biscuits at her and making her sweep up the crumbs and forcing her to parade around the house."

    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4VUXsOmrX
    Quote Originally Posted by NickVCC View Post
    my mate just came round and made me realise this is all petty.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •