Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pes 2017

Reppin
    Netherforum
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jefferies View Post
    How similar are the demos to the final games? Never downloaded a demo and then got the game before.
    Very similar. It's the final code (according to Konami) but patches between demo and release day is inevitable (and just after). Minor improvements/changes in terms of what to expect for the 15th.
    sure.

Reppin
    Shitty Wok
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Alter E-ghost View Post
    Barely use them though I do like the shooting, assuming playing on superstar?
    Of course not lol I haven't played pes since 2008 I'd barely touch the ball

It's the actual game mechanics allowing me to score easy goals, I'd just get less chances to do it on harder difficulties. Eventually I'd be able to do it on the highest difficulty though.

I'm not a Fifa fan boy btw I just expected more.

vCash

This is genuinely the best football game of all time

Different level to Fifa
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Reppin
    Netherforum
    vCash

https://twitter.com/PesMonster/statu...25860305084416

"Huuuuge Nice Thing in #PES2017 network connection restricitons filters con quality 1-5 will search an opponent with a same ping! hell yeah !"

Good news for those onto online. @Sosa @Gai Sensei
    sure.

Reppin
    Netherforum
    vCash

Reppin
    Birmingham
    vCash

Played both demos, PES is much better.

You can hit some real thundercunts on this.

FIFA seems to be easier to get the hang of though, anyone else noticed that?

Reppin
    Shitty Wok
    vCash

Played both demos, PES is much better.

You can hit some real thundercunts on this.

FIFA seems to be easier to get the hang of though, anyone else noticed that?
    Yeah Fifa has always been noob friendly that's why more casual gamers play it. I'm not a fan of how easy it is to learn but it's definitely not on the levels on Fifa 14 and earlier. Those games were ridiculously easy to score cheap goals.

That being said tho I thought this PES was way too easy to score placed shots considering I haven't played PES in years.

Reppin
    Birmingham
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    Yeah Fifa has always been noob friendly that's why more casual gamers play it. I'm not a fan of how easy it is to learn but it's definitely not on the levels on Fifa 14 and earlier. Those games were ridiculously easy to score cheap goals.

That being said tho I thought this PES was way too easy to score placed shots considering I haven't played PES in years.
    If it's too difficult to get the hang of though, a lot of people won't want to play it.

Reppin
    Shitty Wok
    vCash

If it's too difficult to get the hang of though, a lot of people won't want to play it.
    That's true but tbf those people are pathetic. Giving up because you're not good straight away is loser mentality.

Can confirm I wasn't that good at CoD when CoD4 first came out lul. Practice >>>>

I've always liked that PES was harder than Fifa but I just get Fifa because I don't wanna play by myself on PES. I have enjoyed Fifa 16 and this demo for 17 though.

Reppin
    Netherforum
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    That's true but tbf those people are pathetic. Giving up because you're not good straight away is loser mentality.

Can confirm I wasn't that good at CoD when CoD4 first came out lul. Practice >>>>

I've always liked that PES was harder than Fifa but I just get Fifa because I don't wanna play by myself on PES. I have enjoyed Fifa 16 and this demo for 17 though.
    Having played 30-50 games I disagree on the easiness of the placed shots. Think a lot of factors come into play there, certainly not so OP like previous years. The difference in being able to score on Superstar is so much higher than Regular, Professional or even Top Player. It is not easy to get into the perfect position for a shot, let alone a placed one. On top of this, getting it past the keeper and through the crowd lol.

Feel much more confident drilling the ball into the corner personally.
    sure.

vCash