Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 58
  1. #21
    Hippo's Avatar
    Hippo is offline I Ain't One Of Those Posters
    That You Wanna Go Against
    Join Date
    January 2011
    Posts
    1,834
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    91

    Default

    Will destroy anyone on this game, snm

  2. #22
    Join Date
    March 2010
    Reppin
    Shitty Wok
    Posts
    15,169
    vCash
    1000000
    Rep Power
    1366

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack 1017 View Post
    Confirmed they're not changing any guns, maps, killstreaks etc everything is staying exactly the same. Im still hoping that they nerf nades tbh but they never really bothered me that much

    M16, Frag x 3, Stopping Power, Deep Impact>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

    Golden Deagle>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Life
    Would be nice if they did Nerf nades but yeah, I can deal with playing against it anyway I'll just have a 3x frag, martyrdom class set up if people wanna play like bitches.

    Always liked running bandolier though. 180 bullets >>>>

    Gold deagle is the GOAT secondary.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hippo View Post
    Will destroy anyone on this game, snm
    Bold statement lul

  3. #23
    Join Date
    March 2010
    Reppin
    Shitty Wok
    Posts
    15,169
    vCash
    1000000
    Rep Power
    1366

    Default

    Overgrown and Bog also confirmed maps.

    Never really liked Bog that much but it's because it used to give me dirty game lag if I had host on it. Probably my disc or shitty sky broadband back then though, it's still a better map than 75% of maps since cod4.

    S&D on all cod4 maps >>>>>>

  4. #24
    Hippo's Avatar
    Hippo is offline I Ain't One Of Those Posters
    That You Wanna Go Against
    Join Date
    January 2011
    Posts
    1,834
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    Overgrown and Bog also confirmed maps.

    Never really liked Bog that much but it's because it used to give me dirty game lag if I had host on it. Probably my disc or shitty sky broadband back then though, it's still a better map than 75% of maps since cod4.

    S&D on all cod4 maps >>>>>>
    Nah Bog was sick, head glitching on the bog in domo with M16/M40 and just spawn killing >

  5. #25
    Join Date
    March 2010
    Reppin
    Shitty Wok
    Posts
    15,169
    vCash
    1000000
    Rep Power
    1366

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hippo View Post
    Nah Bog was sick, head glitching on the bog in domo with M16/M40 and just spawn killing >
    Yeah that headglitch is a joke especially in hardcore. S&D spawn snipes on bog >>>>

  6. #26
    Hippo's Avatar
    Hippo is offline I Ain't One Of Those Posters
    That You Wanna Go Against
    Join Date
    January 2011
    Posts
    1,834
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    Yeah that headglitch is a joke especially in hardcore. S&D spawn snipes on bog >>>>
    yeah I used to smash HC SND at one point, got all the pre fire spawn sprays on lock

  7. #27
    ABusiness is offline They Couldn't Test My Posting On A Level
    Join Date
    October 2010
    Posts
    395
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    Probably the best thing about the IW announcement was COD4 Remastered. It's a shame really that we have to pay for both games just to get the one we really want the most.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    March 2016
    Age
    27
    Posts
    70
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    The trailer now has 2M dislikes (and still growing) and is now the 4th video with the most dislikes on Youtube...


  9. #29
    Join Date
    March 2010
    Reppin
    Shitty Wok
    Posts
    15,169
    vCash
    1000000
    Rep Power
    1366

    Default



    People do need to give infinite warfare a chance before all the hate tbh but the way they're releasing CoD4 only in the 80 edition of infinite warfare they deserve all the hate they get. Money hungry cunts. Gonna be laff when the CoD4 servers have 10 times more people on it than infinite warfare.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Age
    27
    Posts
    30
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    at Cod in space, no thanks. Ill give the multiplayer a go but wont be touching the SP

    I'm mainly getting this for the COD4 remaster anyway which is the best news regarding COD in years

  11. #31
    Join Date
    March 2010
    Reppin
    Shitty Wok
    Posts
    15,169
    vCash
    1000000
    Rep Power
    1366

    Default

    Anyone know if the remastered CoD4 is a physical copy or is it a digital download through the store?

    Thinking of the best way to get CoD4 without buying infinite warfare lul. Will be easier to get hold of it if it's a physical copy. Don't trust buying codes from ebay.

  12. #32
    Join Date
    November 2010
    Reppin
    AFC
    Posts
    14,029
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    300

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    Anyone know if the remastered CoD4 is a physical copy or is it a digital download through the store?

    Thinking of the best way to get CoD4 without buying infinite warfare lul. Will be easier to get hold of it if it's a physical copy. Don't trust buying codes from ebay.
    It's a digital download lol smh.

    Watch bare people cop this game, download COD4 then sell IW to CEX the same day
    Inb4 they make you need to have the IW disk to be able to play COD4.
    Gnabry >>>>> Januzaj

    #Suwoo

    I can't let it slide, I see them niggas I go get my nine
    Cause when it's reppin' time, I delete them niggas with a weapon of mine

  13. #33
    Join Date
    March 2010
    Reppin
    Shitty Wok
    Posts
    15,169
    vCash
    1000000
    Rep Power
    1366

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 187 View Post
    It's a digital download lol smh.

    Watch bare people cop this game, download COD4 then sell IW to CEX the same day
    Inb4 they make you need to have the IW disk to be able to play COD4.
    Probably be an add on in the infinite warfare menu like zombies

    I don't think I'd even get 25 for infinite warfare the day after release tbh there's going to be so many copies available for cheap. Paying 55 for CoD4 I've already bought it twice on ps3 plus map packs on later mw games including CoD4 maps ffs.

  14. #34
    Join Date
    June 2008
    Posts
    6,208
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 187 View Post
    It's a digital download lol smh.

    Watch bare people cop this game, download COD4 then sell IW to CEX the same day
    Inb4 they make you need to have the IW disk to be able to play COD4.
    You won't be able to sell IW if what was being said a few weeks ago was true where even though COD4 is a digital download, you will need the IW disk to be inserted. Basically like COD ghosts did when you had the PS3 version and you upgraded to the PS4, you'd still need the PS3 disk even though you had the digital PS4 version.

  15. #35
    Join Date
    March 2010
    Reppin
    Shitty Wok
    Posts
    15,169
    vCash
    1000000
    Rep Power
    1366

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kyro View Post
    You won't be able to sell IW if what was being said a few weeks ago was true where even though COD4 is a digital download, you will need the IW disk to be inserted. Basically like COD ghosts did when you had the PS3 version and you upgraded to the PS4, you'd still need the PS3 disk even though you had the digital PS4 version.
    Serious? I was actually joking in my last post when I said about it being in the IW menu like zombies lol. Fuck infinity ward tbh.

  16. #36
    Join Date
    November 2010
    Reppin
    AFC
    Posts
    14,029
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    300

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kyro View Post
    You won't be able to sell IW if what was being said a few weeks ago was true where even though COD4 is a digital download, you will need the IW disk to be inserted. Basically like COD ghosts did when you had the PS3 version and you upgraded to the PS4, you'd still need the PS3 disk even though you had the digital PS4 version.


    That's annoying but I know I'll still get it lol...
    Gnabry >>>>> Januzaj

    #Suwoo

    I can't let it slide, I see them niggas I go get my nine
    Cause when it's reppin' time, I delete them niggas with a weapon of mine

  17. #37
    Join Date
    March 2010
    Reppin
    Shitty Wok
    Posts
    15,169
    vCash
    1000000
    Rep Power
    1366

    Default


    Click here to watch the video on YouTube.


    Comes to PS4 30 days before infinite warfare is released so early October

  18. #38
    Join Date
    March 2010
    Reppin
    Shitty Wok
    Posts
    15,169
    vCash
    1000000
    Rep Power
    1366

    Default


    Click here to watch the video on YouTube.

    'on your feet soldier, we are leaving!'



    Cant wait to play this again too..

    ( Click to show/hide )

  19. #39
    Join Date
    July 2016
    Posts
    45
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    still a shit game tbh.. wallahi lets go bf2

  20. #40
    Join Date
    September 2016
    Age
    22
    Posts
    15
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Can't wait for Cod4 - Remastered deffo getting it. Was by far the best Cod for me hands down! No bullshit jumping 100ft in the air running up walls etc lol.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •