Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by The Grime Spirit View Post
    Ok so when can we get a new grime act to be as popular and booked like these man

When is a newer mc gonna put on raves and get bare love on Twitter lol. Don't worry I'll wait lol
    instead of wasting time and energy why dont you try find a mc and train them up? might help tbh
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

adamba17 is online now Cool... Seen
    This Thread Won't Be Big In The Scene!
    22 Negs On Your Post... Seen
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by The Grime Spirit View Post
    I love grime too much to let these 40 year old comedians try blend in with our scene lol

U man not street smart so u dont see what i see

Anyway u man r probably fans and love these clowns
    You constantly say how dead and shit the grime scene is and how it's all about UK rap.

Are you a schizophrenic?

Reppin
    NW 6
    vCash

Sorry I have to bump this post again. How the fuck are Kurrupt Fm a grime crew?

Please someone explain to me?

Quote Originally Posted by adamba17 View Post
    You constantly say how dead and shit the grime scene is and how it's all about UK rap.

Are you a schizophrenic?
    [/QUOTE] Originally Posted by Yardie Nah never that. And I'm always learning and willing to be skooled but this has not occurred itt. Soz [/QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtra P View Post
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] schooled you cuddy, you had no valid comebacks for him now go listen to T pains greatest hits and cool off.
    Quote Originally Posted by diglett17 View Post
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] your a legend mate

vCash

Kurupt fm are a grime care cos they get booked for grime events alongside grime acts and the audience that love them don't know the difference lol. Bo selecta. Ave it. U get me fam lol #Grime

Open your eyes. Don't take everything literal. Read between the lines lol. 😏😏🇬🇧

Reppin
    NW 6
    vCash

What grime events have Kurrupt Fm been booked for?
    [/QUOTE] Originally Posted by Yardie Nah never that. And I'm always learning and willing to be skooled but this has not occurred itt. Soz [/QUOTE]
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] schooled you cuddy, you had no valid comebacks for him now go listen to T pains greatest hits and cool off.

The Capital Kid is offline I'm A King When I Scroll Through GrimeForum
    Reppin
    Londinium
    vCash

What even is a "grime event"? Aside from something like Eskimo Dance, I mean...

Reppin
    NW 6
    vCash

^^^Exactly bro, but yet there are a few, and you can believe that Kurrupt definitely do not headline them lol. Delusional posts being made again. Throw up your K's 108.9 on your dial

vCash

Kurupt are defo garage, dont think they claim to be grime. At their london KOKO show they brought out Stormzy, but I feel like that's because they blew up at the same time the new wave of grime fams that hear Functions on the Low and go TELL MY MAN SHUT UP! lol, and so they knew that a lot of the younger fans would like it. Also, there were bare middle aged people at the Kurupt show at KOKO that were like wtf why are all these youngers here, you weren't even around for garage when it was big. Seems like neither orignial grime nor garage fans are happy with this cross over lol

Reppin
    NW 6
    vCash

^^I was at the KoKo do for champaigne steam rooms to, there was bare olders there that were all garage heads, all there events they promote are garage do's they try and promote garage they say there bringing the old school garage vibes back as part of the promo, the whole line up was garage except from stormzy they brought out at the end, and i 100 know what u mean when there were older heads saying why there so many youngers here

vCash

These man are killing the game left right and centre lol

Album soon come. About time we got a album from a crew lol 🇬🇧😅

vCash

Another summer another shit load of booking for kurupt fm

But I actually rate them now. They have earned stripes in grime by bringing out underground grime MCs on their sets at festivals and collaborating.

Can u imagine skepta kano lethal p money kurupt fm were all booked at the same festival but it was kurupt fm who was repping/helping he grime scene by bringing guys out. 🇬🇧😤

What a time to be into grime. Lol
    Last edited by Spiritual; 17th July '17 at 10:57 AM.

vCash

Whoever has a problem with this obviously can't recognize the comedic value in our culture and is a flat out miserable cunt! Kurupt FM / People just do nothing is jokes!
    Last edited by JAI Q; 17th July '17 at 05:31 PM.

vCash

Yeah the TV show is funny. But kurupt fm making more music moves than 90% of the grime scene is hilarious lol

# big Bookings