BeeCee is offline They Couldn't Test My Posting On A Level Banned
    Reppin
    Reading
    vCash

Default Beginner bulking breakfasts

I been doing weights to build muscle trying to bulk up im wondering what to have for breakfasts as dont like oats and not a big fan off eggs but can stomach eggs im thinking of buying them doughy sweet pancakes but any recommendations i dont have the funds to splash out on meats etc
    Wanna start war but is that wise man like you get eaten like fries

While your hating im creating

rigby is offline They Couldn't Test My Posting On A Level
    vCash

Peanut Butter, Brown Rice, Beans, Cottage Cheese, Tuna, Potatoes, full fat milk.

Also shop around online at shops like Myprotein and bulkpowders and them sorta sites cos there's always one with a fairly decent sale on so you can make savings there like too if you'd want some powder.

They're sick foods to bulk on a budget so obviously ignoring the ones like brown rice and beans, you could just have those with toast and fruit
    Last edited by rigby; 26th April '16 at 11:34 PM.

Reppin
    Netherforum
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BeeCee View Post
    I been doing weights to build muscle trying to bulk up im wondering what to have for breakfasts as dont like oats and not a big fan off eggs but can stomach eggs im thinking of buying them doughy sweet pancakes but any recommendations i dont have the funds to splash out on meats etc
    ffs
    sure.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by rigby View Post
    Peanut Butter, Brown Rice, Beans, Cottage Cheese, Tuna, Potatoes, full fat milk.

Also shop around online at shops like Myprotein and bulkpowders and them sorta sites cos there's always one with a fairly decent sale on so you can make savings there like too if you'd want some powder.

They're sick foods to bulk on a budget so obviously ignoring the ones like brown rice and beans, you could just have those with toast and fruit
    spot on tbh.. dont forget the broccoli tho