Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 51 of 51

Thread: Pes 2016

  1. #41
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Reppin
    Netherforum
    Posts
    18,794
    vCash
    500000
    Rep Power
    1334

    Default

    They took the fucking PISS with the roster. Glad I already started an ML in the meantime. Joke ting.
    sure.

  2. #42
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Posts
    13,343
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alter E-ghost View Post
    They took the fucking PISS with the roster. Glad I already started an ML in the meantime. Joke ting.
    Apparently end of October until rosters updated for master league
    Exhibitions and online next week. Piss take really

    Sent from my SM-G360F using Tapatalk

  3. #43
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Reppin
    Netherforum
    Posts
    18,794
    vCash
    500000
    Rep Power
    1334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    Apparently end of October until rosters updated for master league
    Exhibitions and online next week. Piss take really

    Sent from my SM-G360F using Tapatalk
    Yeah it's unbelievable after the gas about it being ready for day 1. Heard WE is released on Oct 1st so may explain why there will be updates for then.

    Right now it's a glorified demo but been adding kits/banners etc and the game offline is still>>> haven't tried online yet. Not interested in myclub. should be a couple/few more kit packs out by 29th too.
    sure.

  4. #44
    Join Date
    November 2010
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,680
    vCash
    1000000
    Rep Power
    260

    Default

    Konami has announced a free-to-play version of PES 2016 exclusively for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4,

    From December 8, you’ll be able to experience the best football game of the year in a variety of different ways, including the standard exhibition mode (featuring Bayern Munich, AS Roma and 5 other teams), a full training section and unlimited access to the game’s myClub feature.

    In this version of PES 2016, myClub will allow you to play in online and offline games to acquire points that you’ll be able to spend on bolstering your squad. You can also recruit staff, hire a manager and develop tactics that fit your playing style, all in the hopes of being one of the best teams around.


    http://www.godisageek.com/2015/11/ko...play-pes-2016/

  5. #45
    Join Date
    November 2010
    Reppin
    AFC
    Posts
    14,029
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    300

    Default

    Gonna bang this out later...
    Gnabry >>>>> Januzaj

    #Suwoo

    I can't let it slide, I see them niggas I go get my nine
    Cause when it's reppin' time, I delete them niggas with a weapon of mine

  6. #46
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Posts
    13,343
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 187 View Post
    Gonna bang this out later...
    Free spin every day for a week or so in your inbox on my club

  7. #47
    Join Date
    November 2010
    Reppin
    AFC
    Posts
    14,029
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    300

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    Free spin every day for a week or so in your inbox on my club
    Safe bro, just setting up my club now. Got some shit white ball player lol... And Willian on loan. Bout to play my first match.
    Gnabry >>>>> Januzaj

    #Suwoo

    I can't let it slide, I see them niggas I go get my nine
    Cause when it's reppin' time, I delete them niggas with a weapon of mine

  8. #48
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Posts
    13,343
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 187 View Post
    Safe bro, just setting up my club now. Got some shit white ball player lol... And Willian on loan. Bout to play my first match.
    Check your inbox on the my club menu there some be a message in there with a spin.

    I wouldn't bother playing online until your team has 90+ team spirit. Just play the comps against the cpu to build up your coins.

    Champions League agent on Thursday so wait to pay for spins on that, this week's special agent is whack.

  9. #49
    Join Date
    November 2010
    Reppin
    AFC
    Posts
    14,029
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    300

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    Check your inbox on the my club menu there some be a message in there with a spin.

    I wouldn't bother playing online until your team has 90+ team spirit. Just play the comps against the cpu to build up your coins.

    Champions League agent on Thursday so wait to pay for spins on that, this week's special agent is whack.
    Lol I wasn't patient, I got my free spin(s). Yeah I'm gonna just gonna play vs computer. Gotta get used to this after so long without playing it lol.
    Gnabry >>>>> Januzaj

    #Suwoo

    I can't let it slide, I see them niggas I go get my nine
    Cause when it's reppin' time, I delete them niggas with a weapon of mine

  10. #50
    Join Date
    November 2010
    Reppin
    AFC
    Posts
    14,029
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    300

    Default

    This game is so much better than Fifa lol. Only thing I don't like is their is a slight delay when I want my player to pass, clear the ball or shoot. Also the keepers are retarded but they are like that on Fifa too.
    @Sosa I was stacking agents on myClub and tryna get a decent LB. I had U24, Left Back n Spanish League. I got a, bronze ball Romanian striker lol smh. Shit is broken.
    Gnabry >>>>> Januzaj

    #Suwoo

    I can't let it slide, I see them niggas I go get my nine
    Cause when it's reppin' time, I delete them niggas with a weapon of mine

  11. #51
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Posts
    13,343
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 187 View Post
    This game is so much better than Fifa lol. Only thing I don't like is their is a slight delay when I want my player to pass, clear the ball or shoot. Also the keepers are retarded but they are like that on Fifa too.
    @Sosa I was stacking agents on myClub and tryna get a decent LB. I had U24, Left Back n Spanish League. I got a, bronze ball Romanian striker lol smh. Shit is broken.
    Ye bro it only matches all the scouts some of the time, tells you the percentage before you spin. I got Ronaldo with lwf, Spanish league and over 185cm

    And my girl spun my Alexis Sanchez last night, super gassed !!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •