Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Reppin
    140 Stab Street
    vCash

The servers on this cod are a shambles, fucking lagging about all over the place.

Safeguard and uplink though>>>>>>>>>>
    Quote Originally Posted by Come Correct View Post
    Guys a flop for his country. The last time Argentina did remotely well when the big boys were involved, Diego Forlan was carrying the squad. Do your research.

Quote Originally Posted by Come Correct View Post
    If Chelsea win the Europa League but get top 4, will they have to forfeit their UCL spot to defend their Europa championship?
    ^lulu

Reppin
    Shitty Wok
    vCash

Treyarch CoD's have always had shit servers/connection tbh. Hit detection was laggy on every 1 compared to MW2,MW3 & Ghosts.

Treyarch make better CoD's though (apart from CoD4 the GOAT).

Quote Originally Posted by Jack 1017 View Post
    Game has got better with the addition of xmas noobs been going off like Im @Hutch lullul
    Swear I've missed out on the Christmas noobs like 3 years in a row lul. Been playing GTA again it's actually a lot better than the ps3 version, much more to do.
    Only done 2 heists though relying on random noobs in missions where you're not allowed to die at all <<<<

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 187 View Post
    Dunno if it's my connection or not but during my games I lag all over the gaff like half way thru smh.

Kill Confirmed on Combine >>>
    Ps4 keeps jolting now and again online . Combine gets rinsed need new maps

Reppin
    Shitty Wok
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by cboyak View Post
    Ps4 keeps jolting now and again online . Combine gets rinsed need new maps

The maps are complete shit tbh, I played combine 12 times in a row 1 night (checked theatre and every game on the page was combine). It isn't even a good map lol it's the smallest in the game apart from nuketown and is still campy as fuck, it's just full of headglitches.

Best maps in the game are probably Evac & Breach and no one votes for them

Reppin
    AFC
    vCash

Combine is my favourite map tbh, well for Kill Confirmed anyway lol.

I like the snowy map for Safeguard but haven't played that mode for long.

Ain't played Domination for time cause people are too shit, making no attempts to cap flags lol smh.
    Gnabry >>>>> Januzaj

#Suwoo

I can't let it slide, I see them niggas I go get my nine
    Cause when it's reppin' time, I delete them niggas with a weapon of mine

Reppin
    Shitty Wok
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 187 View Post
    Combine is my favourite map tbh, well for Kill Confirmed anyway lol.

I like the snowy map for Safeguard but haven't played that mode for long.

Ain't played Domination for time cause people are too shit, making no attempts to cap flags lol smh.
    Hardpoint >>>>

The players are better in hardpoint but if you learn the hill rotations on each map you can get there first most times for easy points and kills. It's pretty obvious where enemies are coming from if you control the hardpoint. The enemy team will usually always be spawning together on the opposite side of the hardpoint to your team unless your team is completely unaware/don't use their mini map.

If your team cant get kills you're gonna have a bad time though lul.

Reppin
    AFC
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    Hardpoint >>>>

The players are better in hardpoint but if you learn the hill rotations on each map you can get there first most times for easy points and kills. It's pretty obvious where enemies are coming from if you control the hardpoint. The enemy team will usually always be spawning together on the opposite side of the hardpoint to your team unless your team is completely unaware/don't use their mini map.

If your team cant get kills you're gonna have a bad time though lul.
    I rated Hardpoint on the other CODs, tbh I'm too lazy to learn the rotations now so haven't played it too much
    Gnabry >>>>> Januzaj

#Suwoo

I can't let it slide, I see them niggas I go get my nine
    Cause when it's reppin' time, I delete them niggas with a weapon of mine

Reppin
    Shitty Wok
    vCash

New maps are decent. Only played them once each but can tell they're not as bad as 90% of the older ones.

Hijacked plays the same as old 1 really but its easier to flank. Only played TDM though so it was mainly against noobs.

I'd say the worst map of the 4 is the 1 with 3 different areas. The jungle area and ice bit in the middle are so campy and the spawns seem all over the place.

Will give hardpoint a go on them against better players in the next few days.

vCash

New maps are decent. Only played them once each but can tell they're not as bad as 90% of the older ones.

Hijacked plays the same as old 1 really but its easier to flank. Only played TDM though so it was mainly against noobs.

I'd say the worst map of the 4 is the 1 with 3 different areas. The jungle area and ice bit in the middle are so campy and the spawns seem all over the place.

Will give hardpoint a go on them against better players in the next few days.
    I'll be on over the weekend bro still need to do the Nightfall and Hard mode 2 more tim.........................w8 lulul

I dont even think i got the season pass lol, will cop and play a few games tonight if you're on. Where the fuck is @DrunkPete aint seen him online for time
    Quote Originally Posted by Hij View Post
    I know, I know we like to par Arsenal but they are miles ahead of us
    Quote Originally Posted by The Narcissist View Post
    Should've dumped Rooney when we had the chance and began a rebuild around mata imo
    Quote Originally Posted by Gai Sensei View Post
    Show us your GCSE papers
    lol

Reppin
    Shitty Wok
    vCash

I'll be on over the weekend bro still need to do the Nightfall and Hard mode 2 more tim.........................w8 lulul

I dont even think i got the season pass lol, will cop and play a few games tonight if you're on. Where the fuck is @DrunkPete aint seen him online for time
    mad how quick Destiny fell off since taken king. Such a waste of money

Not gonna lie I'm actually enjoying GTA more than CoD even with the new maps out. Played the maps yesterday for like 2 hours and just went back on GTA lul.

Just invite me on ps4 if I'm on CoD bro I'll join. Pete was on yesterday, first time I've seen him on since around Christmas I think.

vCash

mad how quick Destiny fell off since taken king. Such a waste of money

Not gonna lie I'm actually enjoying GTA more than CoD even with the new maps out. Played the maps yesterday for like 2 hours and just went back on GTA lul.

Just invite me on ps4 if I'm on CoD bro I'll join. Pete was on yesterday, first time I've seen him on since around Christmas I think.
    Yh Taken King was terrible tbf, the raid was/is good but its long going through lfg and all that shit. Apparently Destiny 2 has been delayed til Sept 2017 and there are no more DLCs planned till then lol only timed events like the sparrow racing and that masks bullshit, Bungie dun goofed if the rumors are true

I was gonna cop GTA (lol @ it still being 50 quid) but got the Uncharted collection instead........still haven't played it lol but yh I'll be on tonight for a hour or 2 to check out the new maps
    Should've dumped Rooney when we had the chance and began a rebuild around mata imo
    Show us your GCSE papers
    lol

Reppin
    Shitty Wok
    vCash

Yh Taken King was terrible tbf, the raid was/is good but its long going through lfg and all that shit. Apparently Destiny 2 has been delayed til Sept 2017 and there are no more DLCs planned till then lol only timed events like the sparrow racing and that masks bullshit, Bungie dun goofed if the rumors are true

I was gonna cop GTA (lol @ it still being 50 quid) but got the Uncharted collection instead........still haven't played it lol but yh I'll be on tonight for a hour or 2 to check out the new maps
    lol bungie <<<< could have done so much more with Destiny. Dedicated servers for a start.

I wouldn't have got GTA if it wasn't for the sale in January. They had it for like 30 with the shark card thing included so I got it then.

Not sure if I'll be on later bro, will be watching us drop points at Watford until 10ish. If I'm on after I'll invite tho.

vCash

Tried to play the new maps last night and the servers are down ffs its 2016 how am I still experiencing the same bullshit problems that happened on COD4 when the map packs released

Activision<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Might just get a Wii U and Mario Kart/Smash bros tbh
    Show us your GCSE papers
    lol

vCash

Going in on splash skyjacked and the 3 in 1 map ps4 HCKC only

Reppin
    Shitty Wok
    vCash

Got to round 50 last night solo on the new zombies. The upgraded wolf bow >>>>

vCash

Got to round 50 last night solo on the new zombies. The upgraded wolf bow >>>>
    Yeah managed to get the electric bow done seems to be the easiest of the 4 going try again after work tonight

Reppin
    Shitty Wok
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by cboyak View Post
    Yeah managed to get the electric bow done seems to be the easiest of the 4 going try again after work tonight
    The wolf bow is the easiest imo. Only bit that takes a round to do is the killing zombies next to the dog.

vCash

New features updated

if you got the season pass you get 1 weapon bribe from black market also 10 rare supply drops

10 liquids in zombies

they've also added rewards that will available soon