Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    LJriddims is offline I'm Levels Above It's Blatant
    Now Check My Punctuation
    Reppin
    Six Roads
    vCash

get korg m1 and look for the preset "good n bad"

vCash

There's one that sounds like it in the korg m1 workstation and you can get korg legacy collection with m1 included for free from here https://vstorrent.ru but the accrual sound is in plugsounds you have to buy it , or lj riddims posted it on here in grime samples thread or it's in zeph Ellis grime god sample pack witch if you look around you'll find it for free download, get the emu proteus pack aswell a lot of old stuff in there all Wiley's ice rink samples and other familiar sounds and good sounds Danny weeds string sounds there's a lot of usufull stuff trust me you need kontakt to run it tho or use the wavs, anyone wana collab on grime let me know

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Mixmastershire View Post
    So, what's the best way in '17 of getting this sound? Still pluggo or Korg? and which Korg?
    Korg legacy collection from here works in kontakt 5 or use the wavs https://vstorrent.ru/ it's not the exact sound tho but the korg collection has got alot of good sounds , its in zeph ellis grime god sample pack should find it for free or plugsounds get emu proteus pack from vstorrent aswell got all the ice rink sounds and alot of other good sounds aswell
    Last edited by Dubzonthebeat; 25th August '17 at 08:16 PM. Reason: Mistake