Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Destiny Thread

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Jack 1017 View Post
    I was gonna join your fireteam the other day but didnt want to steal all your kills lol. Gets better when you reach rank 20 tbh
    Im 18 atm
    What's the deal with legendary weapons I had some weak fusion rifle but dismantled it it to make space. Then couple days later I saw the armory where you can store shit lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

vCash

You done the raid bro @kyro??
    Naaah. They take hours apparently and I'm only rank 25. I'd die from one shot lol.
    Twitter | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Soundcloud | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

vCash

Just done this

Weapon: Invective – Exotic Shotgun (special weapon)

Bounty Steps:

Complete 5 strikes of any difficulty level without dying.
    Fight in the Crucible and achieve 25 more kills than deaths.
    Complete the Weekly Heroic Strike.
    Trade 50 special weapon ammo packs to the Gunsmith for the Invective component.

GOML lads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hij View Post
    I know, I know we like to par Arsenal but they are miles ahead of us
    Quote Originally Posted by The Narcissist View Post
    Should've dumped Rooney when we had the chance and began a rebuild around mata imo
    Quote Originally Posted by Gai Sensei View Post
    Show us your GCSE papers
    lol

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by kyro View Post
    Naaah. They take hours apparently and I'm only rank 25. I'd die from one shot lol.
    Update?

I still havent done it lol gonna try do it before the dlc next month I want that auto scout rifle ffs keep on getting melted by it in PvP lulul Suros though>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Should've dumped Rooney when we had the chance and began a rebuild around mata imo
    Show us your GCSE papers
    lol

vCash

Tried to solo last weeks nightfall (devils lair) failed nearly 10+ times over the weekend at the eyeball boss FFS having no arc weapons upgraded<<<<<<<<<<<<

no Lightswitch modifier on this weeks nightfall>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

getting kicked from @kyros raid fireteam<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    Show us your GCSE papers
    lol

vCash

Tried to solo last weeks nightfall (devils lair) failed nearly 10+ times over the weekend at the eyeball boss FFS having no arc weapons upgraded<<<<<<<<<<<<

no Lightswitch modifier on this weeks nightfall>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

getting kicked from @kyros raid fireteam<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    LOOOOL I didn't kick you man. They wanted to do the raid or some shit and thought you were a randomer. If you need help with the nightfalls let me know. Devils lair is easy once your passed them 3 waves of enemies when your ghost is disabling the laser beams.
    Twitter | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Soundcloud | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by kyro View Post
    LOOOOL I didn't kick you man. They wanted to do the raid or some shit and thought you were a randomer. If you need help with the nightfalls let me know. Devils lair is easy once your passed them 3 waves of enemies when your ghost is disabling the laser beams.
    loool its cool bro, I only know how to complete half the raid anyway tbh still need to finish the whole thing before the dlc comes

Yh Devils Lair is the easiest strike but doing it solo with arc burn on and no upgraded arc weapons gonna try and do the Nightfall tonight but I fucking hate the summoning pits/wizards so I will probably message you before next Tuesday asking for help lol

/

my bad last night with the patrol missions and shit lol was completing the bounties
    Show us your GCSE papers
    lol

Reppin
    Shitty Wok
    vCash

I need to start playing this. Is there a playlist for the noobs? I cant jump into games against ppl with those rare weapons I've seen on YouTube.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    I need to start playing this. Is there a playlist for the noobs? I cant jump into games against ppl with those rare weapons I've seen on YouTube.
    you should spend a day/6 or so hours playing through the story till you get to level 20 before playing PVP imo, the majority of Destiny players are shit at PVP though so you might be alright until you run into a fireteam(party) of 6 level 30s with the best guns in the game lol

DLC comes out on the 9th btw so the guns that you can buy next week will be better the ones you can currently buy, its a good time to start playing Destiny r/s
    Show us your GCSE papers
    lol

Reppin
    Shitty Wok
    vCash

I've gotta start playing it anyway advanced warfare is beyond shit. Apparently all the ppl who play it had 4kd's and 500spm on BO2 on top of their god internet.

vCash

I've gotta start playing it anyway advanced warfare is beyond shit. Apparently all the ppl who play it had 4kd's and 500spm on BO2 on top of their god internet.
    DLC came out today, you need to start playing asap before you get left behind bro lol

/

@kyro if you got the DLC and have a spare space in a raid group invite me bro
    Show us your GCSE papers
    lol

Reppin
    Shitty Wok
    vCash

DLC came out today, you need to start playing asap before you get left behind bro lol

/

@kyro if you got the DLC and have a spare space in a raid group invite me bro
    I started playing last night. I'm level 4 lol.

I need tips on best guns/ how to get them etc. And how often should I be finding loot, is it just 1 loot box per mission?

vCash

I started playing last night. I'm level 4 lol.

I need tips on best guns/ how to get them etc. And how often should I be finding loot, is it just 1 loot box per mission?
    You wont get the best guns until you reach level 20+ there are Common (white), Uncommon (green), Rare (blue), Legendary
    (purple) and Exotic (yellow) guns, they can be dropped when killing an enemy/end of a mission/end of a PvP game or you can buy them in the Tower. Loot drops are completely random (RNGesus), you could complete a Strike and receive nothing then kill a Level 6 enemy and get an Exotic lol.

Its kinda long to explain but once you reach level 20+ you should have a better understanding of the game, the game only really starts once you hit level 20 imo should only take you 6-8 hours tbh the story is short
    Show us your GCSE papers
    lol

Reppin
    Shitty Wok
    vCash

You wont get the best guns until you reach level 20+ there are Common (white), Uncommon (green), Rare (blue), Legendary
    (purple) and Exotic (yellow) guns, they can be dropped when killing an enemy/end of a mission/end of a PvP game or you can buy them in the Tower. Loot drops are completely random (RNGesus), you could complete a Strike and receive nothing then kill a Level 6 enemy and get an Exotic lol.

Its kinda long to explain but once you reach level 20+ you should have a better understanding of the game, the game only really starts once you hit level 20 imo should only take you 6-8 hours tbh the story is short
    Safe bro. I didn't know about the guns.

Will grind to level 20 this week/weekend. Game is good though enjoying it much more than advanced warfare.

whattywhatwhat is offline Cool... Seen
    This Thread Won't Be Big In The Scene!
    22 Negs On Your Post... Seen
    vCash

I was reading about people playing this game on another forum. It was like reading mechanics having a convo about the internal workings of an engine. Going on about shards, throwing numbers about, iron banners, ice breakers and shit.

Reppin
    Shitty Wok
    vCash

Done that devils lair strike mission yesterday. The way I had to carry the 2 randoms on my team when I'm a noob myself <<<<

Had 186 kills and they had under 70 each lol. Reviving for days.

Took fucking ages but it was sick, I'd fly through it now I have better guns/armour/special ability. Gonna play it again later I'm not ready for the last moon mission yet. I might do the devils lair again for the xp.

vCash

Done that devils lair strike mission yesterday. The way I had to carry the 2 randoms on my team when I'm a noob myself <<<<

Had 186 kills and they had under 70 each lol. Reviving for days.

Took fucking ages but it was sick, I'd fly through it now I have better guns/armour/special ability. Gonna play it again later I'm not ready for the last moon mission yet. I might do the devils lair again for the xp.
    lulululul thats one of the easiest strike btw takes me like 10 mins max to fly through it, the other ones are much harder/longer imo. Is the last Moon mission the Summoning Pits Strike? Thats one of the harder ones tbf too many Wizards and shit, invite me if you need some help bro lol

/

Dunno if you're a high enough level yet but if some of the enemies have shields (blue/orange/purple) the easiest/quickest way to take them down is to use the same kind of colour for your special/heavy weapon if that makes sense
    Show us your GCSE papers
    lol

Reppin
    Shitty Wok
    vCash

lulululul thats one of the easiest strike btw takes me like 10 mins max to fly through it, the other ones are much harder/longer imo. Is the last Moon mission the Summoning Pits Strike? Thats one of the harder ones tbf too many Wizards and shit, invite me if you need some help bro lol

/

Dunno if you're a high enough level yet but if some of the enemies have shields (blue/orange/purple) the easiest/quickest way to take them down is to use the same kind of colour for your special/heavy weapon if that makes sense
    Yeah I done that moon strike yesterday pretty easy. Had a couple of decent guys with me this time though. I'm up to the venus strike mission and unlocked the strike mission playlist.

I replayed the first strike mission but it started me at the first boss part (tank spider thing) is that supposed to happen? It was so easy though, first time I played it I was below the recommended level.

Most of my stuff is still green. I have a blue rocket launcher. What do those armband things do. They're called 'warlock bonds' not sure what they are on the titan/hunter characters.

vCash

Yeah I done that moon strike yesterday pretty easy. Had a couple of decent guys with me this time though. I'm up to the venus strike mission and unlocked the strike mission playlist.

I replayed the first strike mission but it started me at the first boss part (tank spider thing) is that supposed to happen? It was so easy though, first time I played it I was below the recommended level.

Most of my stuff is still green. I have a blue rocket launcher. What do those armband things do. They're called 'warlock bonds' not sure what they are on the titan/hunter characters.
    I think everything might be easy cause you're still a low level, I always die when I do the level 24 version of that strike lol

You probably joined a game that already started and someone died and left lol. Yh, if your below the recommended level then you do less damage and have less health

Warlock bond is just a cosmetic thing they don't do anything, Hunters have cloaks and Titans have marks
    Show us your GCSE papers
    lol

vCash

@Hutch did you finish the weekly strike last night lol?

Summoning pits<<<<<<<<<<<<<

So fucking hard ffs, gonna try and do the Nightfall solo sometime this week for the laffs
    Show us your GCSE papers
    lol