Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Destiny Thread

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by kyro View Post
    You don't need a code now. Just search for destiny beta and download it for all consoles. Downloading now on PS4. 10.97GB
    Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack 1017 View Post
    Game is fucking sick, might be a COD killer r/s
    Quote Originally Posted by Hij View Post
    I know, I know we like to par Arsenal but they are miles ahead of us
    Quote Originally Posted by The Narcissist View Post
    Should've dumped Rooney when we had the chance and began a rebuild around mata imo
    Quote Originally Posted by Gai Sensei View Post
    Show us your GCSE papers
    lol

vCash

Thoughts?
    I loved it for the first couple hours but then realised how repetitive it was but I didn't get to try the moon, didn't really bother with that place you walk around in either so maybe I just need to try the other things the game brings. I will buy it cause it seems like a game that going to last for while I just hope there's more to it.

The competitive muliplayer seemed the worst part of the beta. This game will do some damage to COD this year I think. A lot of people are bashing COD:AW because of the setting.
    Twitter | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Soundcloud | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

vCash

Should've dumped Rooney when we had the chance and began a rebuild around mata imo
    Show us your GCSE papers
    lol

vCash

i missed the beta sadly but have read very mixed reviews about it, not sure if i will cop, will probably wait a few days/weeks and see reviews then

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    i missed the beta sadly but have read very mixed reviews about it, not sure if i will cop, will probably wait a few days/weeks and see reviews then
    There are no reviews? The didn't anybody the game ealry to review because it's not a game you can review in a few hours or something a long them line. I'm buying it today even if I weren't blown away like everyone else was by the beta.
    Twitter | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Soundcloud | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

vCash

There are no reviews? The didn't anybody the game ealry to review because it's not a game you can review in a few hours or something a long them line. I'm buying it today even if I weren't blown away like everyone else was by the beta.
    I meant reviews of the beta. Let me know how it is once you've got into it

vCash

Any thoughts so far from anyone who got this? Might cop tomorrow, seems like more people got it than I expected

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    Any thoughts so far from anyone who got this? Might cop tomorrow, seems like more people got it than I expected
    Game is sick, lol @ waiting for reviews.

Probably game of the year tbh, dunno how people are sleeping on it @Hutch @DrunkPete @187 u man are missing out r/s
    Show us your GCSE papers
    lol

Reppin
    Shitty Wok
    vCash

Probably game of the year tbh, dunno how people are sleeping on it @Hutch @DrunkPete @187 u man are missing out r/s
    Its not my type of game bro I was never a fan of halo or borderlands. It looks like a mix of both.

Does anyone still play that titanfall game? Swear people played that for like a week then went back to other games lol. The hype around that <<<<

Reppin
    Totty
    vCash

this game is sick so far

Reppin
    AFC
    vCash

Only copping Fifa n Cod m8 bmt.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk
    Gnabry >>>>> Januzaj

#Suwoo

I can't let it slide, I see them niggas I go get my nine
    Cause when it's reppin' time, I delete them niggas with a weapon of mine

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    Its not my type of game bro I was never a fan of halo or borderlands. It looks like a mix of both.

Does anyone still play that titanfall game? Swear people played that for like a week then went back to other games lol. The hype around that <<<<
    Its nothing like Halo imo have you played it?? I think you and Pete would love the co-op missions, you need to play it to understand the hype

Its got way more to it then Titanfall as well, Titanfall only had 5 guns ffs lol
    Show us your GCSE papers
    lol

Reppin
    Shitty Wok
    vCash

Its nothing like Halo imo have you played it?? I think you and Pete would love the co-op missions, you need to play it to understand the hype

Its got way more to it then Titanfall as well, Titanfall only had 5 guns ffs lol
    Nah I've not played it. I doubt I'll buy any games now until I get a ps4 tbh. Knowing you're not getting the best out of a game <<<<

vCash

I think I'm missing something with destiny you know. Everyone keeps saying how much there is to do but I'm baffled as to what. I've done the missions on earth (the one called devils lair with that big purple floating eye thing, nothing opened after that for me?) the multiplayer, the tower which is good for all of about 2 minutes just to decrypt your gear and what not and the moon which I've yet to try.

Why can you buy new ships for instance? I'm a little baffled lol.

I was killing MP tonight though. Played three games and had 4.0 K/D ratio each game
    Last edited by kyro; 10th September '14 at 10:59 PM.

vCash

I think I'm missing something with destiny you know. Everyone keeps saying how much there is to do but I'm baffled as to what. I've done the missions on earth (the one called devils lair with that big purple floating eye thing, nothing opened after that for me?) the multiplayer, the tower which is good for all of about 2 minutes just to decrypt your gear and what not and the moon which I've yet to try.

Why can you buy new ships for instance? I'm a little baffled lol.

I was killing MP tonight though. Played three games and had 4.0 K/D ratio each game
    You're further then me but Im guessing you just carry on with the story missions on the Moon... Or you can do the Raid again on Hard and unlock more gear

Dunno what the point of buying new ships is tbh think its just to look good lol

I've only been able to play like 3/4 hours so far but will be playing all weekend. Need to get level 20 asap
    Show us your GCSE papers
    lol

vCash

You're further then me but Im guessing you just carry on with the story missions on the Moon... Or you can do the Raid again on Hard and unlock more gear

Dunno what the point of buying new ships is tbh think its just to look good lol

I've only been able to play like 3/4 hours so far but will be playing all weekend. Need to get level 20 asap
    Think I've put about 7/8 hours in. devils lair was a cunt when you ain't the level 8 you're supposed to be but still done it lol. I haven't tried the moon yet but I think I may give it a go tonight. Didn't kno playing on harder modes have you better loot. Will probably give that a go when the boys get it cause most random players are shit ool.

I'll good what the ships do later. I don't see the point in them unless they add space combat further down the road considering they said they're going to work on this game for 10 years.

vCash

Think I've put about 7/8 hours in. devils lair was a cunt when you ain't the level 8 you're supposed to be but still done it lol. I haven't tried the moon yet but I think I may give it a go tonight. Didn't kno playing on harder modes have you better loot. Will probably give that a go when the boys get it cause most random players are shit ool.

I'll good what the ships do later. I don't see the point in them unless they add space combat further down the road considering they said they're going to work on this game for 10 years.
    Yh Im pretty sure the Strike mission are harder then they were in the Beta, took me like 35 mins to do the Devils Lair cause one of the randoms left after like 3 mins ffs. I've done all the missions on the Moon apart from the Strike, Im level 12 now should make it to level 20 tonight.

FYI if you equip weapons that have special features/upgrades when you hand in completed Bounties it ranks up the weapons and your character

/

Can confirm the Ships do nothing, they're basically a camo in COD, will not be spending 4k glimmer on a new one anytime soon lol

Most fun I've had playing a "single player" game in fucking years r/s, I'll send you an invite if your on over the weekend bro
    Show us your GCSE papers
    lol

vCash

You done the raid bro @kyro??
    Show us your GCSE papers
    lol

vCash

This game >>>>

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    This game >>>>

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    I was gonna join your fireteam the other day but didnt want to steal all your kills lol. Gets better when you reach rank 20 tbh
    Show us your GCSE papers
    lol