Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Jack 1017 View Post
    Because there isnt one m8, unless you want to include him?
    Quote Originally Posted by Block19 View Post
    I made gun fingers when they lowered your nans coffin into the ground
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanger View Post
    girls r like children except more retarded.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guerillatoker View Post
    I've known a few gay people and not one has ever tried to rape me
    Quote Originally Posted by L.E.V View Post
    I am living proof that shit evaporates

Reppin
    Spoon Blade
    vCash

Real talk.

If she's woken up regretting being a slag and got him sent down for it the fuck is he going to apologise to her for?
    spurs r world class at makin prem teams look like barca
    Kebab needs to start showing me some respect tbh I'm 2 shades darker then Moh, have a season ticket and I get the pints in all day [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Reppin
    cunch
    vCash

Jury were probably more biased against him as he was a footballer, sounds like the kind of case that would get thrown out the door if it was an average Joe.

Read somewhere that a ridiculous amount of rape cases get thrown out when the victim was drunk, as they can't prove how drunk they were, and its scientific fact when people drink they forget stuff. Everyone who's ever drunk also knows their inhibitions go out the window.

Swear this was the case as well where she claimed not to be too drunk, then claimed that they only went after her because she was completely steaming??
    The poverty driven seem to have and they're moaning on top of having and I can't help but say that because it's just what I've experienced - Wiley

Quote Originally Posted by Come Correct View Post
    Guys a flop for his country. The last time Argentina did remotely well when the big boys were involved, Diego Forlan was carrying the squad. Do your research.

Bray is offline I'm A King When I Scroll Through GrimeForum
    vCash

You're right, those bloody trials by jury where they get to hear all the evidence not just one side, eh?

Reppin
    Norwich
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel View Post
    Jury were probably more biased against him as he was a footballer, sounds like the kind of case that would get thrown out the door if it was an average Joe.

Read somewhere that a ridiculous amount of rape cases get thrown out when the victim was drunk, as they can't prove how drunk they were, and its scientific fact when people drink they forget stuff. Everyone who's ever drunk also knows their inhibitions go out the window.

Swear this was the case as well where she claimed not to be too drunk, then claimed that they only went after her because she was completely steaming??
    The agreed facts are he made an immediate decision to divert a cab upon receiving a "got a girl" text, went to a hotel room where he knew a girl was alone with his mate and knowing she was drunk penetrated her and left immediately afterwards. The jury did not believe his defence of consent. On those facts, I struggle to see this as one of the great miscarriages of justice.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Xtra P View Post

Nicely put.

Legend Killer is offline I Was Like You Rudeboy
    I Had No Rep To Giiiiivve
    vCash

what i dont get is how a footballer can rape, look at bacary sagna then look at his ting and tell me a footballer would need to rape a girl?

she most def tried to pull the pregnancy card before crying rape.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Legend Killer View Post
    what i dont get is how a footballer can rape, look at bacary sagna then look at his ting and tell me a footballer would need to rape a girl?
    You're looking at it from a sex perspective though; footballers don't need to rape because they can get it easily at all times without forcing anybody.

Look at it from a power/control perspective. Rape is an act of violence (which is why people lost their shit when Judy Finnegan made that comment the other day).

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jefferies View Post
    You're looking at it from a sex perspective though; footballers don't need to rape because they can get it easily at all times without forcing anybody.

Look at it from a power/control perspective. Rape is an act of violence (which is why people lost their shit when Judy Finnegan made that comment the other day).
    If that was the case he would have a bit more of a track record of violence or hostility towards women, you don't just wake up one day and think "imma rape a bitch today" it builds up over time, some serious mental problems come with that.

I forgot the details of this case but wasn't it a threesome? What happened to the other guy? Was he too unknown to pull the rape card on?

vCash

If that was the case he would have a bit more of a track record of violence or hostility towards women, you don't just wake up one day and think "imma rape a bitch today" it builds up over time, some serious mental problems come with that.
    I don't think Ched raped her. Can't talk on the Sagna thing as this is the first I've heard of it.

I forgot the details of this case but wasn't it a threesome? What happened to the other guy? Was he too unknown to pull the rape card on?
    He was found not guilty.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jefferies View Post
    I don't think Ched raped her. Can't talk on the Sagna thing as this is the first I've heard of it.

He was found not guilty.
    You have never seen sagna's wife?

Sagna looks like a hood chick and he bagged himself a solid 8.

Z Ziggler is offline They Couldn't Test My Posting On A Level
    vCash

My favorite part of his statement video was when he uses the word infidelity to describe rape.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Z Ziggler View Post
    Here's how I see it.

A jury found Evans guilty. Whether I agree or not is irrelevant - I haven't seen the evidence or heard the prosecution or defence's case. The fact is he was found guilty of rape.

A judge then gave him a custododial sentence, one which I am sure would be covered by all sorts of guidelines.

The convicted criminal then serves his time up to the point those in authority say he can go, you've paid your debt to society, out you go.

So far, so good, pretty simple. That's the system we have in this country.

Now we have the tricky issue of whether he can return to gainful employment in a high profile industry, and this hinges on two things, and two things only.

Firstly he has to be willing to put himself in the public eye and be willing to suffer any and all abuse - provided it is delivered within the law - for ever more .That is his choice, and if he chooses to make it, that's down to him. Personally I think he is mad were he to do so, but it's his call.

Secondly he has to find an employer willing to hire him armed with the knowledge that he is likely to suffer coinsiderable abuse - without passing judgement on whether that abuse is fair or not - and that may impact on his ability to. Ahem, perform. Any future employer would I am sure take into consideration the reputational damage or enhancement they believe may occur as a result of hiring this or any other convicted criminal. They would, I am sure, weigh up the pros and cons of whether what that person brought to the party was worth more than the grief assocaited with it, and make a judgement call.

Their judgement call may be influenced by such factors as contrition, remorse and shame along with how many goals he could score and what that is worth to their business.

Personally I'd offer Evans a contract on minimum wage with the balance of what he may have been expecting to be paid getting donated to Rape crisis charities, and I'd print the amounts every week in the match programme.

That way Evans gets gainful employment, money is diverted to a worthy cause, the reputation of the business is enhanced and footballs already soiled image does not suffer further.

If however, Evans finds that disagreeable, he is welcome to seek alternaitve employment elsewhere.

I'd like to think though that all football clubs would stand firm, and offer the same deal.

However much the criminal is deemed to have paid their debt to society the victim rarely recovers from violent assault, for them it is a life sentence. Society owes them not to reward those who have destroyed their lives.
    You are a waste man & the minutes you put into that contradictory post are gone for ever, well done.

If the blokes innocent and some one wants to employ him, then more power to him sticking to his guns & accepting the abuse he will get.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Parrr View Post
    You are a waste man & the minutes you put into that contradictory post are gone for ever, well done.

If the blokes innocent and some one wants to employ him, then more power to him sticking to his guns & accepting the abuse he will get.
    He was found guilty, so your 'if' is pretty irrelevant. And no not more power to him. The decision will have consequences for Sheffield United. Some sponsors may be unhappy. Some of their supporters will be alienated. Evans could not travel on their pre-season tours to many parts of the world.

vCash

The thing that gets me is there's several convicted killers in football, and they were all allowed to return to football without this much fuss, I understand the fact that Evans refuses to admit his guilt is one of the reasons some people don't want him allowed back to football, but really I think it's ridiculous that people think just because he had a good job (that he's spent most of his life training for) he shouldn't be allowed to return to it now because he's been convicted of a crime.

3Chedley

vCash

[QUOTE]Following the statement dated 11th November and after ongoing and extensive deliberation, Sheffield United Football Club has decided to retract the opportunity for its
    former player, Ched Evans, to use the Club's facilities for training purposes, as was previously intended.

Members of the Board have consulted dispassionately with the Club's supporters, Vice Presidents, Community Foundation members, executives, staff, sponsors and other relevant stakeholders in order to help it reach this decision. Also, the Club has been diligent in communicating with The Football Association, The Football League, The Professional Footballers' Association (The PFA), The Football Association of Wales and The National Probation Service to take further soundings.

We recognise that a number of our supporters will be disappointed with this decision, but would ask that they remember the responsibilities we have not only to a fine and proud Club, whose history stretches back over 125 years, but also to the communities in which Sheffield United is active and to the City we represent.

The Club initially accepted a request from The PFA for Ched Evans to be able to train. The reaction to this has been at an intensity that could not have been anticipated when first announced.

As noted in previous statements from the Club, the legal system of this country provides for both the punishment and the rehabilitation of every person who has been found guilty of a crime. Sheffield United will not be used to promote the view that professional footballers should be treated differently, as has been the want of certain sections of the media and various commentators. In addition, we remain disappointed at some of the inaccurate reporting, misinformed views and commentary, as well as the actions of a minority of individuals on social media. Professional footballers must be treated as equals before the law.

The Club condemns rape and violence of any kind against women in the strongest possible terms. The Club is aware that Ched Evans is pursuing legal recourse via the Criminal Cases Review Commission in the determination he has to clear his name. We trust that he will be afforded a fair hearing.

During this whole period, we have been served a timely reminder of what we have been throughout our history: Sheffield United is a Family and Community Club that, even in times of adversity, will remain strong and grow from its experiences.

The Club will not be making any further comment on this issue.

I can't believe they have included this bit in their statement.

Are they really saying that they could not have anticipated the intensity of the reaction to allowing a convicted rapist ex player to train with them? What sort of reaction did they think they would get?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Z Ziggler View Post
    I can't believe they have included this bit in their statement.

Are they really saying that they could not have anticipated the intensity of the reaction to allowing a convicted rapist ex player to train with them? What sort of reaction did they think they would get?
    Probably didn't expect Jess Ennis to demand her name be taken off the stand at Bramall Lane or every man and his dog to suddenly become an expert on this case.

Reppin
    Arsenal
    vCash

Why is everyone getting involved and trying to make his life difficult like he raped their mum
    Quote Originally Posted by Shower Posse View Post
    Januzaj >>>

The one saviour of our season. He is going to be on stuff next season
    Shaw will be competing with alaba for best LB in the world soon.

Reppin
    Spoon Blade
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Cazorla View Post
    Why is everyone getting involved and trying to make his life difficult like he raped their mum
    spurs r world class at makin prem teams look like barca
    Kebab needs to start showing me some respect tbh I'm 2 shades darker then Moh, have a season ticket and I get the pints in all day [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Cazorla View Post
    Because he's a footballer. People can't accept the fact that he's going to earn a lot of money again so demand a public witch hunt. Same sort of cunts who believe soldiers should earn footballer's wages.