Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 140
  1. #21
    Join Date
    March 2006
    Posts
    26,059
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    1297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Z Ziggler View Post
    found guilty by twelve independent people
    I've been a juror at the old bailey on a murder trial, trust me, its a load of bias shit.

    /

    Would be interesting to know how many of the jurors were woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Block19 View Post
    I made gun fingers when they lowered your nans coffin into the ground
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanger View Post
    girls r like children except more retarded.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guerillatoker View Post
    I've known a few gay people and not one has ever tried to rape me
    Quote Originally Posted by L.E.V View Post
    I am living proof that shit evaporates

  2. #22
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Reppin
    Spoon Blade
    Age
    27
    Posts
    24,509
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    1008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xtra P View Post
    I've been a juror at the old bailey on a murder trial, trust me, its a load of bias shit.

    /

    Would be interesting to know how many of the jurors were woman.
    Agreed.

    It doesn't matter if there were 12 independent people on the jury, you seem to have forgotten that the majority of people are fucking morons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanger View Post
    spurs r world class at makin prem teams look like barca
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack 1017 View Post
    Kebab needs to start showing me some respect tbh I'm 2 shades darker then Moh, have a season ticket and I get the pints in all day [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  3. #23
    Join Date
    September 2014
    Reppin
    Norwich
    Posts
    489
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    While I think he is a cunt, there are footballers plying their trade still who are worse.

    If you give Evans the benefit of the doubt, then at the best this could be a drunken sexual encounter with someone looking to make a few quid (I'm not saying this is the case btw)

    Lee Hughes and Marlon King are far bigger pricks (OK King is back in jail but he had a contract after a string of unsavoury offences)

    So if consistency is to be applied, he'll be back playing soon

  4. #24
    Z Ziggler is offline They Couldn't Test My Posting On A Level
    Join Date
    September 2014
    Posts
    336
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xtra P View Post
    I've been a juror at the old bailey on a murder trial, trust me, its a load of bias shit.

    /

    Would be interesting to know how many of the jurors were woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clive Eboue View Post
    Agreed.

    It doesn't matter if there were 12 independent people on the jury, you seem to have forgotten that the majority of people are fucking morons.
    For some reason there seems to be some form of belief amongst limited sets of people that the only reason he was convicted was due to some sort of lost evidence, or some form of deficiency in the British Justice system.

    The best people to consider the case was the judge and jury, who were there when all parties argued the case. Anyway his appeal in 2012 was thrown out by Three judges at the Court of Appeal without any "biased" jurys.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Reppin
    Spoon Blade
    Age
    27
    Posts
    24,509
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    1008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Z Ziggler View Post
    For some reason there seems to be some form of belief amongst limited sets of people that the only reason he was convicted was due to some sort of lost evidence, or some form of deficiency in the British Justice system.

    The best people to consider the case was the judge and jury, who were there when all parties argued the case. Anyway his appeal in 2012 was thrown out by Three judges at the Court of Appeal without any "biased" jurys.
    So? Mark Duggan was lawfully killed apparently what's your point lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanger View Post
    spurs r world class at makin prem teams look like barca
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack 1017 View Post
    Kebab needs to start showing me some respect tbh I'm 2 shades darker then Moh, have a season ticket and I get the pints in all day [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  6. #26
    Z Ziggler is offline They Couldn't Test My Posting On A Level
    Join Date
    September 2014
    Posts
    336
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clive Eboue View Post
    So? Mark Duggan was lawfully killed apparently what's your point lol
    Your point was majority of people are morons I pointed out a judge and jury were there when the whole case was argued and came to a guilty verdict. If you do think that was biased, I then said an appeal of 3 judges came to the same conclusion. You mention the Mark Duggan case again the jury came to a lawfully killed verdict and again 3 judges failed to overturn the appeal. (IMO, correct decision, but this is not the time or the place for that.)

    Yes, miscarriages of justice do happen, do I think so in the Ched Evans case? No. But if you have admissible evidence of Evans' innocence, you would be well advised to contact the CCRB.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Reppin
    Spoon Blade
    Age
    27
    Posts
    24,509
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    1008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Z Ziggler View Post
    Your point was majority of people are morons I pointed out a judge and jury were there when the whole case was argued and came to a guilty verdict. If you do think that was biased, I then said an appeal of 3 judges came to the same conclusion. You mention the Mark Duggan case again the jury came to a lawfully killed verdict and again 3 judges failed to overturn the appeal. (IMO, correct decision, but this is not the time or the place for that.)

    Yes, miscarriages of justice do happen, do I think so in the Ched Evans case? No. But if you have admissible evidence of Evans' innocence, you would be well advised to contact the CCRB.
    The evidence is already there imo. Also I never said anything was biased, I'm just disagreeing with the notion that because a jury and judge come to a conclusion it's a fair reflection of what happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanger View Post
    spurs r world class at makin prem teams look like barca
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack 1017 View Post
    Kebab needs to start showing me some respect tbh I'm 2 shades darker then Moh, have a season ticket and I get the pints in all day [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  8. #28
    Bray is offline I'm A King When I Scroll Through GrimeForum
    Join Date
    March 2013
    Posts
    530
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xtra P View Post
    Would be interesting to know how many of the jurors were woman.

    Why?

    This isn't an American style jury where people are selected for an outcome. The people who found him guilty of this crime were people like you and me. It might also have included men like those on this forum who sympathise with his behaviour, and on the flip those men who feel it is an inexcusable crime.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    December 2008
    Posts
    8,546
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    441

    Default

    From what i remember Chedly ate the bitch out after his mate had already fucked her, he derserved to go to prison for that alone.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    March 2006
    Posts
    26,059
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    1297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bray View Post
    Why?

    This isn't an American style jury where people are selected for an outcome. The people who found him guilty of this crime were people like you and me. It might also have included men like those on this forum who sympathise with his behaviour, and on the flip those men who feel it is an inexcusable crime.
    Exactly, a jury of normal people full of bias. In my case, they convicted a person even though the evidence was non existant, that person appealed at a later time and was released.
    Quote Originally Posted by Block19 View Post
    I made gun fingers when they lowered your nans coffin into the ground
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanger View Post
    girls r like children except more retarded.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guerillatoker View Post
    I've known a few gay people and not one has ever tried to rape me
    Quote Originally Posted by L.E.V View Post
    I am living proof that shit evaporates

  11. #31
    Join Date
    November 2010
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,680
    vCash
    1000000
    Rep Power
    260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Burden Durden View Post
    From what i remember Chedly ate the bitch out after his mate had already fucked her, he derserved to go to prison for that alone.

  12. #32
    Join Date
    August 2009
    Posts
    36,449
    vCash
    1320000
    Rep Power
    974

    Default

    I can't imagine the outrage should this conviction be overturned.

  13. #33
    Bray is offline I'm A King When I Scroll Through GrimeForum
    Join Date
    March 2013
    Posts
    530
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xtra P View Post
    Exactly, a jury of normal people full of bias. In my case, they convicted a person even though the evidence was non existant, that person appealed at a later time and was released.
    Fair enough if you've had a bad experience of the justice system in this case, though his appeal failed, but I heard on the news a second appeal has been fast tracked. Not sure I get your point on the woman jurors though.

  14. #34
    Join Date
    March 2006
    Posts
    26,059
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    1297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bray View Post
    Fair enough if you've had a bad experience of the justice system in this case, though his appeal failed, but I heard on the news a second appeal has been fast tracked. Not sure I get your point on the woman jurors though.
    Woman jurors in a rape case will be foaming at the mouth and chompin at the bit to send down the accused male not to mention the fact that woman tend to move on emotion instead of logic.

    /

    My boy was a juror in a rape case, he said the woman were going on mud.
    Quote Originally Posted by Block19 View Post
    I made gun fingers when they lowered your nans coffin into the ground
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanger View Post
    girls r like children except more retarded.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guerillatoker View Post
    I've known a few gay people and not one has ever tried to rape me
    Quote Originally Posted by L.E.V View Post
    I am living proof that shit evaporates

  15. #35
    Join Date
    August 2009
    Posts
    36,449
    vCash
    1320000
    Rep Power
    974

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bray View Post
    Fair enough if you've had a bad experience of the justice system in this case, though his appeal failed, but I heard on the news a second appeal has been fast tracked. Not sure I get your point on the woman jurors though.
    Thick cunt alert but how significant do you think this is? Does it make it more likely it could be overturned?

    Looking forward to his video also

  16. #36
    Bray is offline I'm A King When I Scroll Through GrimeForum
    Join Date
    March 2013
    Posts
    530
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xtra P View Post
    Woman jurors in a rape case will be foaming at the mouth and chompin at the bit to send down the accused male not to mention the fact that woman tend to move on emotion instead of logic.

    /

    My boy was a juror in a rape case, he said the woman were going on mud.
    There has been a lot of research that more than suggests that women can be far less sympathetic to the victim than male jurors.

    http://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland...ict-58929.html

    http://link.springer.com/article/10....2885871#page-1

    Helen Mirren got into a bit of trouble a few years ago saying the same thing. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...asking-it.html

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jefferies View Post
    Thick cunt alert but how significant do you think this is? Does it make it more likely it could be overturned?

    Looking forward to his video also
    The only reason I can think of, given that the Criminal cases review commission has said the fast tracking has no bearing on the merits of his claim, is the one in this Guardian aricle, that the clock is ticking on his career as a footballer. http://www.theguardian.com/society/2...s-rape-inquiry

    It seems pretty weak to me, but I gave up long ago trying to make sense of the legal system.

  17. #37
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Posts
    13,343
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    354

    Default

    Wasn't there a whole Internet campaign for him. Remember reading a website explaining the whole situation an explaining it. Never followed the case other then that tbh
    From what I recall he an his pal batteried some bird, later on she said she was to drunk an got raped. But there was video footage of them getting out the cab etc an she was fine



    Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

  18. #38
    Join Date
    October 2014
    Posts
    131
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    Wasn't there a whole Internet campaign for him. Remember reading a website explaining the whole situation an explaining it. Never followed the case other then that tbh
    From what I recall he an his pal batteried some bird, later on she said she was to drunk an got raped. But there was video footage of them getting out the cab etc an she was fine



    Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    chedevans. com/key-and-undisputed-facts

    That's obviously rather bias because of the site it's on lol, but they are all facts and all have come from either video evidence or witnesses.

    He's likely innocent and even if he's not there was no way they could prove it was rape, guy got violated for being a footballer imo.

  19. #39
    Bray is offline I'm A King When I Scroll Through GrimeForum
    Join Date
    March 2013
    Posts
    530
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    46

    Default


    Click here to watch the video on YouTube.

    Not one single word about his victim.

  20. #40
    Join Date
    January 2008
    Posts
    18,086
    vCash
    1969695
    Rep Power
    793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bray View Post
    Not one single word about his victim.
    Because there isnt one m8, unless you want to include him?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hij View Post
    I know, I know we like to par Arsenal but they are miles ahead of us
    Quote Originally Posted by The Narcissist View Post
    Should've dumped Rooney when we had the chance and began a rebuild around mata imo
    Quote Originally Posted by Gai Sensei View Post
    Show us your GCSE papers
    lol

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •