Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Z Ziggler View Post
    found guilty by twelve independent people
    I've been a juror at the old bailey on a murder trial, trust me, its a load of bias shit.

/

Would be interesting to know how many of the jurors were woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Block19 View Post
    I made gun fingers when they lowered your nans coffin into the ground
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanger View Post
    girls r like children except more retarded.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guerillatoker View Post
    I've known a few gay people and not one has ever tried to rape me
    Quote Originally Posted by L.E.V View Post
    I am living proof that shit evaporates

Reppin
    Spoon Blade
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Xtra P View Post
    I've been a juror at the old bailey on a murder trial, trust me, its a load of bias shit.

/

Agreed.

It doesn't matter if there were 12 independent people on the jury, you seem to have forgotten that the majority of people are fucking morons.
    spurs r world class at makin prem teams look like barca
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack 1017 View Post
    Kebab needs to start showing me some respect tbh I'm 2 shades darker then Moh, have a season ticket and I get the pints in all day [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Reppin
    Norwich
    vCash

While I think he is a cunt, there are footballers plying their trade still who are worse.

If you give Evans the benefit of the doubt, then at the best this could be a drunken sexual encounter with someone looking to make a few quid (I'm not saying this is the case btw)

Lee Hughes and Marlon King are far bigger pricks (OK King is back in jail but he had a contract after a string of unsavoury offences)

So if consistency is to be applied, he'll be back playing soon

Z Ziggler is offline They Couldn't Test My Posting On A Level
    vCash

/

Quote Originally Posted by Clive Eboue View Post
    Agreed.

It doesn't matter if there were 12 independent people on the jury, you seem to have forgotten that the majority of people are fucking morons.
    For some reason there seems to be some form of belief amongst limited sets of people that the only reason he was convicted was due to some sort of lost evidence, or some form of deficiency in the British Justice system.

The best people to consider the case was the judge and jury, who were there when all parties argued the case. Anyway his appeal in 2012 was thrown out by Three judges at the Court of Appeal without any "biased" jurys.

Reppin
    Spoon Blade
    vCash

For some reason there seems to be some form of belief amongst limited sets of people that the only reason he was convicted was due to some sort of lost evidence, or some form of deficiency in the British Justice system.

The best people to consider the case was the judge and jury, who were there when all parties argued the case. Anyway his appeal in 2012 was thrown out by Three judges at the Court of Appeal without any "biased" jurys.
    So? Mark Duggan was lawfully killed apparently what's your point lol
    Kebab needs to start showing me some respect tbh I'm 2 shades darker then Moh, have a season ticket and I get the pints in all day [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Z Ziggler is offline They Couldn't Test My Posting On A Level
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Clive Eboue View Post
    So? Mark Duggan was lawfully killed apparently what's your point lol
    Your point was majority of people are morons I pointed out a judge and jury were there when the whole case was argued and came to a guilty verdict. If you do think that was biased, I then said an appeal of 3 judges came to the same conclusion. You mention the Mark Duggan case again the jury came to a lawfully killed verdict and again 3 judges failed to overturn the appeal. (IMO, correct decision, but this is not the time or the place for that.)

Yes, miscarriages of justice do happen, do I think so in the Ched Evans case? No. But if you have admissible evidence of Evans' innocence, you would be well advised to contact the CCRB.

Reppin
    Spoon Blade
    vCash

Your point was majority of people are morons I pointed out a judge and jury were there when the whole case was argued and came to a guilty verdict. If you do think that was biased, I then said an appeal of 3 judges came to the same conclusion. You mention the Mark Duggan case again the jury came to a lawfully killed verdict and again 3 judges failed to overturn the appeal. (IMO, correct decision, but this is not the time or the place for that.)

Yes, miscarriages of justice do happen, do I think so in the Ched Evans case? No. But if you have admissible evidence of Evans' innocence, you would be well advised to contact the CCRB.
    The evidence is already there imo. Also I never said anything was biased, I'm just disagreeing with the notion that because a jury and judge come to a conclusion it's a fair reflection of what happened.

Bray is offline I'm A King When I Scroll Through GrimeForum
    vCash

Why?

This isn't an American style jury where people are selected for an outcome. The people who found him guilty of this crime were people like you and me. It might also have included men like those on this forum who sympathise with his behaviour, and on the flip those men who feel it is an inexcusable crime.

vCash

From what i remember Chedly ate the bitch out after his mate had already fucked her, he derserved to go to prison for that alone.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Bray View Post
    Why?

This isn't an American style jury where people are selected for an outcome. The people who found him guilty of this crime were people like you and me. It might also have included men like those on this forum who sympathise with his behaviour, and on the flip those men who feel it is an inexcusable crime.
    Exactly, a jury of normal people full of bias. In my case, they convicted a person even though the evidence was non existant, that person appealed at a later time and was released.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Burden Durden View Post
    From what i remember Chedly ate the bitch out after his mate had already fucked her, he derserved to go to prison for that alone.

vCash

I can't imagine the outrage should this conviction be overturned.

vCash

Exactly, a jury of normal people full of bias. In my case, they convicted a person even though the evidence was non existant, that person appealed at a later time and was released.
    Fair enough if you've had a bad experience of the justice system in this case, though his appeal failed, but I heard on the news a second appeal has been fast tracked. Not sure I get your point on the woman jurors though.

vCash

Fair enough if you've had a bad experience of the justice system in this case, though his appeal failed, but I heard on the news a second appeal has been fast tracked. Not sure I get your point on the woman jurors though.
    Woman jurors in a rape case will be foaming at the mouth and chompin at the bit to send down the accused male not to mention the fact that woman tend to move on emotion instead of logic.

/

My boy was a juror in a rape case, he said the woman were going on mud.

vCash

Thick cunt alert but how significant do you think this is? Does it make it more likely it could be overturned?

Looking forward to his video also

vCash

Woman jurors in a rape case will be foaming at the mouth and chompin at the bit to send down the accused male not to mention the fact that woman tend to move on emotion instead of logic.

/

My boy was a juror in a rape case, he said the woman were going on mud.
    There has been a lot of research that more than suggests that women can be far less sympathetic to the victim than male jurors.

http://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland...ict-58929.html

http://link.springer.com/article/10....2885871#page-1

Helen Mirren got into a bit of trouble a few years ago saying the same thing. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...asking-it.html

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jefferies View Post
    Thick cunt alert but how significant do you think this is? Does it make it more likely it could be overturned?

Looking forward to his video also
    The only reason I can think of, given that the Criminal cases review commission has said the fast tracking has no bearing on the merits of his claim, is the one in this Guardian aricle, that the clock is ticking on his career as a footballer. http://www.theguardian.com/society/2...s-rape-inquiry

It seems pretty weak to me, but I gave up long ago trying to make sense of the legal system.

vCash

Wasn't there a whole Internet campaign for him. Remember reading a website explaining the whole situation an explaining it. Never followed the case other then that tbh
    From what I recall he an his pal batteried some bird, later on she said she was to drunk an got raped. But there was video footage of them getting out the cab etc an she was fine

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    Wasn't there a whole Internet campaign for him. Remember reading a website explaining the whole situation an explaining it. Never followed the case other then that tbh
    From what I recall he an his pal batteried some bird, later on she said she was to drunk an got raped. But there was video footage of them getting out the cab etc an she was fine

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    chedevans. com/key-and-undisputed-facts

That's obviously rather bias because of the site it's on lol, but they are all facts and all have come from either video evidence or witnesses.

He's likely innocent and even if he's not there was no way they could prove it was rape, guy got violated for being a footballer imo.

vCash

Click here to watch the video on YouTube.

Not one single word about his victim.

vCash

Not one single word about his victim.
    Because there isnt one m8, unless you want to include him?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hij View Post
    I know, I know we like to par Arsenal but they are miles ahead of us
    Quote Originally Posted by The Narcissist View Post
    Should've dumped Rooney when we had the chance and began a rebuild around mata imo
    Quote Originally Posted by Gai Sensei View Post
    Show us your GCSE papers
    lol