Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash

Default Ched Evans getting released in October, signing 3 year deal with sheffield united

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news...-evans-6981949

Convicted rapist Ched Evans has been asked to re-join his Sheffield United team mates on the pitch by manager Nigel Clough and co-chairman Kevin McCabe who visited him behind bars.

Evans’ agent, the Professional Footballers’ Association and Sheffield United have been negotiating his return for months, with representatives of all parties making frequent visits to HMP Wymott, near Leyland.
    hopefully he can get on with his life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Burden Durden View Post
    You sound like Kermit the Frog fam.
    Quote Originally Posted by CatchACat View Post
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] is a shit troll and clueless guy tbh.

Reppin
    cunch
    vCash

Edwin and Chedwin
    The poverty driven seem to have and they're moaning on top of having and I can't help but say that because it's just what I've experienced - Wiley

Quote Originally Posted by Come Correct View Post
    Guys a flop for his country. The last time Argentina did remotely well when the big boys were involved, Diego Forlan was carrying the squad. Do your research.

vCash

A disgrace he was sent to prison in the first place.

http://www.chedevans.com/

Give it a read.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jefferies View Post
    A disgrace he was sent to prison in the first place.

http://www.chedevans.com/

Give it a read.
    Yeah i know, should have never gone to jail

im seeing petitions with thousands of signatures calling for sheff utd to not give him a contract :|

serving his time(for something he didnt do) isnt enough, he needs to be deprived of an income as well
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] is a shit troll and clueless guy tbh.

vCash

What's your opinion on those tweets @Mazer Rackham

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jefferies View Post
    What's your opinion on those tweets @Mazer Rackham
    what tweets? havent seen any

if you mean ppl are tweeting for him to be denied a job... all those ppl can die tbf.

Kris Packet is offline I Was Like You Rudeboy
    I Had No Rep To Giiiiivve
    Reppin
    Northern Dunya
    vCash

Mans out

A statement on his website on Friday said he would continue to "fight to clear his name".

It added: "Next week Ched will make a very personal and profound statement by video. Ched is now adjusting to normal life after serving a sentence for a crime consistently denied."

Z Ziggler is offline They Couldn't Test My Posting On A Level
    vCash

Here's how I see it.

A jury found Evans guilty. Whether I agree or not is irrelevant - I haven't seen the evidence or heard the prosecution or defence's case. The fact is he was found guilty of rape.

A judge then gave him a custododial sentence, one which I am sure would be covered by all sorts of guidelines.

The convicted criminal then serves his time up to the point those in authority say he can go, you've paid your debt to society, out you go.

So far, so good, pretty simple. That's the system we have in this country.

Now we have the tricky issue of whether he can return to gainful employment in a high profile industry, and this hinges on two things, and two things only.

Firstly he has to be willing to put himself in the public eye and be willing to suffer any and all abuse - provided it is delivered within the law - for ever more .That is his choice, and if he chooses to make it, that's down to him. Personally I think he is mad were he to do so, but it's his call.

Secondly he has to find an employer willing to hire him armed with the knowledge that he is likely to suffer coinsiderable abuse - without passing judgement on whether that abuse is fair or not - and that may impact on his ability to. Ahem, perform. Any future employer would I am sure take into consideration the reputational damage or enhancement they believe may occur as a result of hiring this or any other convicted criminal. They would, I am sure, weigh up the pros and cons of whether what that person brought to the party was worth more than the grief assocaited with it, and make a judgement call.

Their judgement call may be influenced by such factors as contrition, remorse and shame along with how many goals he could score and what that is worth to their business.

Personally I'd offer Evans a contract on minimum wage with the balance of what he may have been expecting to be paid getting donated to Rape crisis charities, and I'd print the amounts every week in the match programme.

That way Evans gets gainful employment, money is diverted to a worthy cause, the reputation of the business is enhanced and footballs already soiled image does not suffer further.

If however, Evans finds that disagreeable, he is welcome to seek alternaitve employment elsewhere.

I'd like to think though that all football clubs would stand firm, and offer the same deal.

However much the criminal is deemed to have paid their debt to society the victim rarely recovers from violent assault, for them it is a life sentence. Society owes them not to reward those who have destroyed their lives.

Reppin
    Sikhs/B 2 Da L/BallanceRd
    vCash

#TeamChed

fuck the hoes
    P - Money: "...I'm sick and tired of people like this guy just ruining shit- like he will go places and just spread nothing but bad vibes and name for grime"

Jammer: "-and negative"

Words on BIG H - Cry babies gona cry baby

Lunik 9 is offline Officially A Fully Pledged
    Grime Forum Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Z Ziggler View Post
    Personally I'd offer Evans a contract on minimum wage with the balance of what he may have been expecting to be paid getting donated to Rape crisis charities, and I'd print the amounts every week in the match programme.

That way Evans gets gainful employment, money is diverted to a worthy cause, the reputation of the business is enhanced and footballs already soiled image does not suffer further.

If however, Evans finds that disagreeable, he is welcome to seek alternaitve employment elsewhere.
    no

what's the point of the justice system and paying a debt to society if a bunch of retards with no legal expertise can exact a separate sentence on you afterwards

and who is going to pay these rape charities the rest of his wage, the club? they obviously support him and believe he's innocent so subjecting him to minimum wage and endorsing the donation to these charities only contradicts the whole act of employing him in the first place

Reppin
    Spoon Blade
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Lunik 9 View Post
    no

what's the point of the justice system and paying a debt to society if a bunch of retards with no legal expertise can exact a separate sentence on you afterwards

and who is going to pay these rape charities the rest of his wage, the club? they obviously support him and believe he's innocent so subjecting him to minimum wage and endorsing the donation to these charities only contradicts the whole act of employing him in the first place

he went full blown retard in that post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanger View Post
    spurs r world class at makin prem teams look like barca
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack 1017 View Post
    Kebab needs to start showing me some respect tbh I'm 2 shades darker then Moh, have a season ticket and I get the pints in all day [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Cora is offline I'm A King When I Scroll Through GrimeForum
    Reppin
    Lagos
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Z Ziggler View Post
    Here's how I see it.

A jury found Evans guilty. Whether I agree or not is irrelevant - I haven't seen the evidence or heard the prosecution or defence's case. The fact is he was found guilty of rape.

A judge then gave him a custododial sentence, one which I am sure would be covered by all sorts of guidelines.

The convicted criminal then serves his time up to the point those in authority say he can go, you've paid your debt to society, out you go.

So far, so good, pretty simple. That's the system we have in this country.

Now we have the tricky issue of whether he can return to gainful employment in a high profile industry, and this hinges on two things, and two things only.

Firstly he has to be willing to put himself in the public eye and be willing to suffer any and all abuse - provided it is delivered within the law - for ever more .That is his choice, and if he chooses to make it, that's down to him. Personally I think he is mad were he to do so, but it's his call.

Secondly he has to find an employer willing to hire him armed with the knowledge that he is likely to suffer coinsiderable abuse - without passing judgement on whether that abuse is fair or not - and that may impact on his ability to. Ahem, perform. Any future employer would I am sure take into consideration the reputational damage or enhancement they believe may occur as a result of hiring this or any other convicted criminal. They would, I am sure, weigh up the pros and cons of whether what that person brought to the party was worth more than the grief assocaited with it, and make a judgement call.

Their judgement call may be influenced by such factors as contrition, remorse and shame along with how many goals he could score and what that is worth to their business.

I'd like to think though that all football clubs would stand firm, and offer the same deal.

However much the criminal is deemed to have paid their debt to society the victim rarely recovers from violent assault, for them it is a life sentence. Society owes them not to reward those who have destroyed their lives.
    gtfo

<<<<<<<<<<

Reppin
    Sikhs/B 2 Da L/BallanceRd
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Clive Eboue View Post

he went full blown retard in that post.

Quote Originally Posted by Cora View Post
    gtfo

<<<<<<<<<<
    P - Money: "...I'm sick and tired of people like this guy just ruining shit- like he will go places and just spread nothing but bad vibes and name for grime"

Jammer: "-and negative"

Words on BIG H - Cry babies gona cry baby

2030 Grime Fan is offline Post Ina Thread, Post Ina Thread
    Nobody Wants Your Post Ina Thread
    Reppin
    Zoop zoop zoop
    vCash

I've had a look at his website, and I've tried to read it the best I can and objectively as though it was just a normal bloke on the street and not a footballer that is in the news.

The way I see it, nobody here knows the full ins and outs of the case, and for all we know he may be telling the truth. I'm not saying that he definitely is, I'm only saying that he may be.

For his girlfriend and her wealthy father to still be standing by him through all of this is what is planting the seeds of doubt in to my head, as to if he is guilty of actually raping the young lady in question or not.

Miscarriages of justice do happen, and in my experience at least, it's most unusual for someone who has been convicted and sentenced of a crime to protest their innocence once they have served their sentence.

I'm not excusing what he has been found guilty of, not by any stretch of the imagination, but to quote Judy Finnigan, it was not a violent assault. He never dragged her off of a tow path, or slapped her about.

After reading his site and some of the things on there, there are a few things regarding the girl's behaviours that don't quite stack up, such as the deleting of the Facebook messages whilst she was in the hotel for example. Again, what's written on there may be bullshit, however, as I stated in the opening part of this post, I'm trying to look at it as objectively as possible, as nobody here knows the true facts, only what has been printed by the media and what Evans' and his people have said. I would hazard a guess that as usual, the truth lies in between.

Again, trying to look at it objectively, he is either very brave or extremely stupid to want to resume a career as a professional footballer knowing the amount of abuse that is likely to be coming his way by putting himself in the firing line.

I am a believer of giving people a second chance, and regardless of the facts of the case, I don't believe that he is a danger to the public as a whole, and I cannot see him doing the same thing twice.

It does leave a slight bitter taste in my mouth that he appears to be showing no remorse, and even if it is as he said it was and she was willing or he took advantage, he isn't doing himself any favours by showing none. He would probably gain more respect by showing a little humility and at least acknowledging that whatever the circumstances, he has done wrong.

I fully expect people to completely disagree with what I have put, but sometimes, if you don't try and see things objectively, it's all too easy to get dragged along without even realising it.

Reppin
    Netherforum
    vCash

Too many ferals.
    sure.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 2030 Grime Fan View Post
    I've had a look at his website, and I've tried to read it the best I can and objectively as though it was just a normal bloke on the street and not a footballer that is in the news.

The way I see it, nobody here knows the full ins and outs of the case, and for all we know he may be telling the truth. I'm not saying that he definitely is, I'm only saying that he may be.

For his girlfriend and her wealthy father to still be standing by him through all of this is what is planting the seeds of doubt in to my head, as to if he is guilty of actually raping the young lady in question or not.

Miscarriages of justice do happen, and in my experience at least, it's most unusual for someone who has been convicted and sentenced of a crime to protest their innocence once they have served their sentence.

I'm not excusing what he has been found guilty of, not by any stretch of the imagination, but to quote Judy Finnigan, it was not a violent assault. He never dragged her off of a tow path, or slapped her about.

After reading his site and some of the things on there, there are a few things regarding the girl's behaviours that don't quite stack up, such as the deleting of the Facebook messages whilst she was in the hotel for example. Again, what's written on there may be bullshit, however, as I stated in the opening part of this post, I'm trying to look at it as objectively as possible, as nobody here knows the true facts, only what has been printed by the media and what Evans' and his people have said. I would hazard a guess that as usual, the truth lies in between.

Again, trying to look at it objectively, he is either very brave or extremely stupid to want to resume a career as a professional footballer knowing the amount of abuse that is likely to be coming his way by putting himself in the firing line.

I am a believer of giving people a second chance, and regardless of the facts of the case, I don't believe that he is a danger to the public as a whole, and I cannot see him doing the same thing twice.

It does leave a slight bitter taste in my mouth that he appears to be showing no remorse, and even if it is as he said it was and she was willing or he took advantage, he isn't doing himself any favours by showing none. He would probably gain more respect by showing a little humility and at least acknowledging that whatever the circumstances, he has done wrong.

I fully expect people to completely disagree with what I have put, but sometimes, if you don't try and see things objectively, it's all too easy to get dragged along without even realising it.
    Stopped reading after the bold.

Unrelated to this case...

But do you think guys plead their innocence throughout their whole sentence, get out and suddenly say they did it when they get out!? #CommonSensePrevailPlease
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtra P View Post
    So what? People live on twitter, facebook etc, i prefer this place.
    Quote Originally Posted by slevez View Post
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] he just killed you on wax

Z Ziggler is offline They Couldn't Test My Posting On A Level
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Lunik 9 View Post
    no

Nobody is extracting anything from Evans. It would be his choice whether or not he accepted the terms of his deal. While remembering he is a convicted rapist, a rapist found guilty by twelve independent people, yet a rapist who has not shown an ounce of remorse to his victim, or in any way suggested his behavior was wrong.

And yes the club would pay, but it doesn't contradict anything. It merely means the only people who profit from his return to football are the rape charities.

If Evans wants to play football he can, if Sheffield United want a talented player on their books, they can, but neither of them will be cashing in, and the victim - remember her - will see something positive come from her ordeal.

Lunik 9 is offline Officially A Fully Pledged
    Grime Forum Member
    vCash

tl;dr

idc for your banal social commentaries
    Quote Originally Posted by El Asesino View Post
    used to hide my bars under a rock on the estate cos i was scared my mum would see them

2030 Grime Fan is offline Post Ina Thread, Post Ina Thread
    Nobody Wants Your Post Ina Thread
    Reppin
    Zoop zoop zoop
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Young Sen View Post
    Stopped reading after the bold.

Unrelated to this case...

But do you think guys plead their innocence throughout their whole sentence, get out and suddenly say they did it when they get out!? #CommonSensePrevailPlease
    No, but they tend to shut up about it once they are out. Cons are always adamant they are innocent, then once they get out, nothing more is done about it.

I would welcome examples of the opposite.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 2030 Grime Fan View Post
    No, but they tend to shut up about it once they are out. Cons are always adamant they are innocent, then once they get out, nothing more is done about it.

I would welcome examples of the opposite.
    #ImLegallyBlind #PimpSquadddBaby
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtra P View Post
    So what? People live on twitter, facebook etc, i prefer this place.
    Quote Originally Posted by slevez View Post
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] he just killed you on wax