Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Spurs Thread

vCash

AVB isn't going. He was linked with Real in March/April and made it clear he was flattered but didn't want to go anywhere. He learnt from Chelsea. He needs 3-4 years before moving to moneybags clubs again.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by datnigganev View Post
    AVB will feel S. Totteringham day every season that he stays at Spurs. Fact
    It'll be constantly the harder job for him to do, but I would be willing to bet you 20 he does it once. Evens would be a good price imo
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack 1017 View Post
    Suarez is probably the best player in the world

vCash

I think he'll stay... Much lower expectations at Spurs. Plus with Monaco throwing the cash around, there's no guarantee that PSG will even win the league anyway

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Hij View Post
    It'll be constantly the harder job for him to do, but I would be willing to bet you 20 he does it once. Evens would be a good price imo
    Optimistic Liverpool fan is optimistic
    I know, I know we like to par Arsenal but they are miles ahead of us
    Quote Originally Posted by The Narcissist View Post
    Should've dumped Rooney when we had the chance and began a rebuild around mata imo
    Quote Originally Posted by Gai Sensei View Post
    Show us your GCSE papers
    lol

vCash

I mean, whats the time span? 3-4 seasons?- I reckon it would be less than evens at a bookmakers
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack 1017 View Post
    Suarez is probably the best player in the world

vCash

Capello has a 1 year deal. Wenger has 1 year left. He's pally with these guys from being a pundit on their tv station...

Got my bronze membership back this year so will be going more regularly (think I made less than 10 in all comps last season).

Arsenal away 3rd game..

vCash

Click here to watch the video on YouTube.

/

He looked 5* in the confederations tbf
    I know, I know we like to par Arsenal but they are miles ahead of us
    Quote Originally Posted by The Narcissist View Post
    Should've dumped Rooney when we had the chance and began a rebuild around mata imo
    Quote Originally Posted by Gai Sensei View Post
    Show us your GCSE papers
    lol

Reppin
    Sikhs/B 2 Da L/BallanceRd
    vCash

l0l

every reputable ITK sayin Villa almost done

lloris

walker kaboul vert rose

sandro dembele
    paulinho
    bale.......................villa

new striker

OR

lloris

walker kaboul vert rose

sandro dembele
    paulinho
    lennon.......................bale

villa

friedel, dawson, caulker, naughton, rose, parker, livermore, sig, carroll, holtby, townsend ade/jd (one sold) all in rotation

pritchard loaned to a prem side if possible, same with livermore.

hudd sold, dempseu sold, gallas released if he hasn't already been

would ideally like a younger striker (benteke/damiao) and a winger/forward hybrid (bernard) now.

someone needs to be done about creativity in central midfield but wary of over loading that area.
    P - Money: "...I'm sick and tired of people like this guy just ruining shit- like he will go places and just spread nothing but bad vibes and name for grime"

Jammer: "-and negative"

Words on BIG H - Cry babies gona cry baby

Reppin
    ldn
    vCash

that talksport vid
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanger View Post
    every reputable ITK
    these don't exist imo.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Reppin
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Jammie Dodger View Post
    that talksport vid

these don't exist imo.
    they do

if a ITK

- is consistently right
    - calls things way before they happen including unpredictable things

they got credibility

it is a minority though. & sometimes due to last min decision changing from the guys at the top of the chain they could be wrong at times but this doesn't mean they're not a good source of inside info.
    P - Money: "...I'm sick and tired of people like this guy just ruining shit- like he will go places and just spread nothing but bad vibes and name for grime"

vCash

they do

if a ITK

- is consistently right
    - calls things way before they happen including unpredictable things

they got credibility

it is a minority though. & sometimes due to last min decision changing from the guys at the top of the chain they could be wrong at times but this doesn't mean they're not a good source of inside info.
    http://metro.co.uk/2012/10/12/hoax-d...ansfer-599368/

Worth a read. A lot of the time they just recycle what's being said elsewhere.

In other news, I'm certain Parker is going to be sold. Not sure who'll take Adebayor. Like you said, Villa and another striker would be good, unless Bale is going to play through the middle with Villa on the left. Be inclined to keep Defoe.

Reppin
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by quality View Post
    http://metro.co.uk/2012/10/12/hoax-d...ansfer-599368/

Worth a read. A lot of the time they just recycle what's being said elsewhere.

In other news, I'm certain Parker is going to be sold. Not sure who'll take Adebayor. Like you said, Villa and another striker would be good, unless Bale is going to play through the middle with Villa on the left. Be inclined to keep Defoe.
    those are examples of things anyone could have worked out tbh.

u really dont think there are any people with genuine inside info? tryna find some post from another forum which listed why certain ITK's are credible.

hearin we're deffo stuck with Ade l0l, hopefully with a pre season and no ACN he can find last seasons form

vCash

hearin we're deffo stuck with Ade l0l, hopefully with a pre season and no ACN he can find last seasons form
    He had all season to get fit. He turned it on at game 35, guy's a joke. Can't believe this time last year (the deal was dragging on even then) I was optimistic about his role/attitude.

I swear to god if we don't sign at least 1 striker by August I'm going to cry.

Reppin
    vCash

He had all season to get fit. He turned it on at game 35, guy's a joke. Can't believe this time last year (the deal was dragging on even then) I was optimistic about his role/attitude.

I swear to god if we don't sign at least 1 striker by August I'm going to cry.
    Adebayor I will happily give everyone a go on my girlfriend if he leaves....never gonna happen. I was there the day he turned up at the hotel after his unauthorised holiday (after the African cup of nations). 6.30pm Marriott hotel, W.A and he walked in the meeting room with a wry smile. The most unprofessional player I have ever come across. Sadly like Bentley we are stuck.
    On the subject of Adebayor I can assure you the stuck in Africa thing was a lie that was printed in one newspaper. He got caught out lying when he returned, he was fined 2 weeks wages and fell out with the squad. He was then summoned in front of Levy and fellow directors. I am not a negative person but I cannot think of a positive word to say about him on a personal or professional level.

any of benteke/damiao/soldado and i'll be happy (preferably one of the first as theyre younger) + villa obvz

vCash

any of benteke/damiao/soldado and i'll be happy (preferably one of the first as theyre younger) + villa obvz
    Not sold on Damiao, purely because I've not seen enough of him (esp at that price). I've basically seen the Olympics and on limited viewing he just seems like a big striker. Sort of feel like if he was all that, we'd have done the business by now (but then we're just shit at buying). Sort of feel like he should be pushing someone like Luis Fabiano more if he's decent - @Zoffie you any ideas if he's good?

Much more familiar with the others. Soldado is guarenteed goals, think Negredo would be a shout as well, but would love Benteke and Villa because of the difference in ages (and styles). Villa could possibly carry Benteke for a season or two.

Reppin
    vCash

Not sold on Damiao, purely because I've not seen enough of him (esp at that price). I've basically seen the Olympics and on limited viewing he just seems like a big striker. Sort of feel like if he was all that, we'd have done the business by now (but then we're just shit at buying). Sort of feel like he should be pushing someone like Luis Fabiano more if he's decent - @Zoffie you any ideas if he's good?

Much more familiar with the others. Soldado is guarenteed goals, think Negredo would be a shout as well, but would love Benteke and Villa because of the difference in ages (and styles). Villa could possibly carry Benteke for a season or two.
    only thing sellin me on damiao is that AVB has an interest in him and I trust his judgement. brazilian league doesn't look all that but from looking at vids of damiao i can see a few attributes that could carry over well (can use both feet, excellent in the air etc)

with the club we are, we will always have to buy these kinds of unproven strikers, it's a risk we gotta take. the ready made young strikers are going to go to the bigger clubs.

vCash

only thing sellin me on damiao is that AVB has an interest in him and I trust his judgement. brazilian league doesn't look all that but from looking at vids of damiao i can see a few attributes that could carry over well (can use both feet, excellent in the air etc)

with the club we are, we will always have to buy these kinds of unproven strikers, it's a risk we gotta take. the ready made young strikers are going to go to the bigger clubs.
    We could just spend 18m on a striker and loan them to West Brom?

vCash

Reppin
    vCash

vCash