vBookie Event: Real Madrid V Atletico Madrid (Football)
This event is over.

Outcome Odds Total Bets Total Staked
Real Madrid win in 90 mins 8/13 (1.62) 3 580000  
Draw in 90 mins 3/1 (4.00) 0 0 WIN!
Atletico Madrid win in 90 mins 4/1 (5.00) 0 0  
Both teams score in 90 mins 4/7 (1.57) 2 140000 WIN!
Over 2.5 goals in 90 mins 8/15 (1.53) 0 0 WIN!
Real Madrid lift the cup by any means 1/4 F (1.25) 0 0  
Atletico Madrid lift the cup by any means 5/2 (3.50) 0 0 WIN!
C Ronaldo to score anytime 4/9 (1.44) 1 4000 WIN!
R Falcao to score anytime 6/4 (2.50) 2 974635  
K Benzema to score anytime 1/1 (2.00) 0 0  
C Ronaldo to score anytime and Real Madrid win in 90 mins 1/1 (2.00) 3 90000  
R Falcao to score anytime and Atletico Madrid win in 90 mins 13/2 (7.50) 1 30000  
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Reppin
    SOUTH LONDON
    vCash

i bet a fight happens at end lol
    LEGEND AKA Ghetto Bumbaclart Philosopher AKA War Lord

Last of a dying breed
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] D.Man & Shanger - South To East Link Up (Young Sen Dead)
    LEGEND OUT !!!!

Reppin
    140 Stab Street
    vCash

lul real are so shit ffs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Come Correct View Post
    Guys a flop for his country. The last time Argentina did remotely well when the big boys were involved, Diego Forlan was carrying the squad. Do your research.

Quote Originally Posted by Come Correct View Post
    If Chelsea win the Europa League but get top 4, will they have to forfeit their UCL spot to defend their Europa championship?
    ^lulu

vCash

rafa >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> jose

Reppin
    Shitty Wok
    vCash

That extra time was a disgrace tbh both teams deserve a fine for that faggotry.

Courtios' save >>>> his play acting.

vCash

Get the FUCK IN.

YOU'RE NOT THE SPECIAL ONE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack 1017 View Post
    Suarez is probably the best player in the world

Reppin
    SOUTH LONDON
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    That extra time was a disgrace tbh both teams deserve a fine for that faggotry.

Courtios' save >>>> his play acting.
    LEGEND AKA Ghetto Bumbaclart Philosopher AKA War Lord

Last of a dying breed
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] D.Man & Shanger - South To East Link Up (Young Sen Dead)
    LEGEND OUT !!!!

vCash

Mourinho failed at madrid

Reppin
    Birmingham
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Big 45 View Post

Reppin
    Realists Not Racists
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Big 45 View Post

Jstar is offline Green Rep Goons
    Us Man We Make The Neg Trains Boom
    vCash

vCash

Losing your only chance of silverware this season to your city rival. At home. With the most expensive squad ever assembled. Have that, you arrogant wanker.

"Oh but he's such a good manager you have to take your hat off to him"

"The only way I'd take my hat off to him was if I was Odd Job, and then I'd fucking throw it at the c*nt"

it was over the line

vCash

If you'd told me in August 2012 that Benitez wins the Europa league, Moyes takes the reins at Man United, Wigan win the FA Cup and Jose wins fuck all, I'd have laughed you out the bar.

Football is mental >>>

Reppin
    ldn
    vCash

quite sure i predicted all that would happen in september.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Zoffie is offline My Fingers Type Like
    They're Powered Mechanically
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Hij View Post
    If you'd told me in August 2012 that Benitez wins the Europa league, Moyes takes the reins at Man United, Wigan win the FA Cup and Jose wins fuck all, I'd have laughed you out the bar.

Football is mental >>>
    Just there you implicitly revealed how much you rate José tbh

Reppin
    The Ends
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Zoffie View Post
    Just there you implicitly revealed how much you rate José tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by SKENGMAN MODE View Post
    your not real life... just something of the internet

Bocat Guest

I used to rate Jose very high tbh, but I was deluded. It's all good when you can throw money around and just buy the best players and show passion when you're winning but the way Jose has been throwing strops, not giving a fuck, what a disrespectful manager he is I would hate for him to manager Arsenal really fuck him. We're classier than that and I wouldn't want some mercenary coming to win things short term and ruin the whole infrastructure of the club and just be another side project of his. I want a long term committed passionate manager. Imagine if Mourinho came to Arsenal and was told he couldn't spend 80mill on players.

Did guys see him a few weeks ago when Madrid were playing throwing strops n shit? Proper cunt.

Arsenal >>>> Classless Mourinho

Deagle is offline Type To Me Properly
    Type To Me Like I'm One Of Dem Guys
    vCash

Ramos and Casillas acted like cunts tbh he's not been disrespectful for no reason. If you look at him now, and compare him to a few years ago he looks genuinely sad and tired. Their media constantly tries to portray Madrid as a bunch of dickheads. No manager in La Liga has ever really had long term success as well, Mourinho's now the longest serving manager in the league after 3 years. Oh and Fiorentino Perez is a maniac who takes buying success to a whole new level.

Zoffie is offline My Fingers Type Like
    They're Powered Mechanically
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Bocat View Post
    I used to rate Jose very high tbh, but I was deluded. It's all good when you can throw money around and just buy the best players and show passion when you're winning but the way Jose has been throwing strops, not giving a fuck, what a disrespectful manager he is I would hate for him to manager Arsenal really fuck him. We're classier than that and I wouldn't want some mercenary coming to win things short term and ruin the whole infrastructure of the club and just be another side project of his. I want a long term committed passionate manager. Imagine if Mourinho came to Arsenal and was told he couldn't spend 80mill on players.

Did guys see him a few weeks ago when Madrid were playing throwing strops n shit? Proper cunt.

I don't know whether people do this on purpose or perhaps it's just down to wanting to find some sort of negative opinion on a person. People argue that that's how Chelsea fans have been with Benitez.
    (I was actually happy about Benitez coming in, it's his decision making that has turned me against him).

When it comes down to it, if you're forming an opinion on Mourinho, this argument doesn't wash.

Mourinho left Barcelona pretty much a nobody, he made his name at Unilera by changing around their fortunes w/o money, that's what got him noticed by the big Portuguese clubs like Benfica & Porto.

Now how many people say Benitez should get credit for winning The Europa & then look at how much money has been spent on Chelsea's squad.

Mourinho with Porto went on to win the UEFA & then the Champions League in consecutive seasons w/ this Porto team

Carlos Alberto McCarthy Alenitchev
    Deco
    Costinha Maniche
    Jorge Costa Ricardo Carvalho Nuno Valente Paulo Ferreira
    Vitor Baia

How much do you think they cost? The likes of Deco & Maniche cost around £100k, Ferreira & Carvahlo were free...
    I remember reading the team didn't cost more than £5m & the bulk of that team done the Europa/UCL league consecutive win thing that Chelsea have just done.

Where was the big Mourinho spending at Madrid? I mean ppl talk of Pellegrini, he was the manager installed when the big spending happened... Xabi, Cristiano, Benzema, Kaka etc were bought..

Mourinho didn't have big lavish spending, he bought in Ozil for £8m & Khedira & I think Di Maria was the big signing.

At Chelsea you think of Mourinho's main men, none of them he brought in. Kenyon said Drogba was the main target the January before Mourinho was appointed, Cech came in before Mourinho, Robben..

In fact most of the teams Mourinho's been at his main men have been players already at the club.
    Pellegrini, Mancini & Ranieri had loads of money to spend & they didn't achieve the heights that Mourinho did at those clubs.. & in Portugal, England & Spain Mourinho holds the record points tally ever in that league.

Apart from Benfica where he was for about 2 weeks, Mourinho has managed Unilera, Porto, Chelsea, Inter & Madrid
    Money or no money, he has been a success. It's a fanciful argument.

The more talented you are as a manager, the more high profile club you are going to attract, Guardiola spent huge amounts of money at Barcelona and they are talking of him spending loads again at Bayern. The thing is, Guardiola is going to have a lot of money to spend & he is going to spend a lot of money b/c he is thought of as one of the best & he has been hired & trusted at a big club & big clubs usually spend big money.

Guardiola has yet to prove a success at a club where he has to compete against clubs with a tonnes more financial power than his teams/ Mourinho has done so on more than one occasion yet the so-called analysis by some people is that Mourinho is a manager that needs money to succeed.

Interesting.
    Last edited by Zoffie; 18th May '13 at 03:11 PM.

Reppin
    Sikhs/B 2 Da L/BallanceRd
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Bocat View Post

fuck off

arsenal = classless
    chelsea = scummy

thts the just the way things are

http://justarsenal.com/wenger-i-near...boo-boys/12765

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...man-Eboue.html

Click here to watch the video on YouTube. booing after friendly l0l
    P - Money: "...I'm sick and tired of people like this guy just ruining shit- like he will go places and just spread nothing but bad vibes and name for grime"

Jammer: "-and negative"

Words on BIG H - Cry babies gona cry baby

Bocat Guest

@Zoffie

The guy simply has no class, he's a manager/mercenary and I wouldn't want him at my club.

How can you do so shit with such a talented Madrid squad and sulk like you're a three year old baby?

Maybe he done well at Porto but things have changed a lot since then. In today's game I really believe that unless he has shit loads of millions at his disposal, or he inherits a fantastic squad that he isn't anywhere near as good as people make him out to be. And I used to be a really big fan of his. Chelsea were good until he came along and with Abramhovics money he made them great but didn't invest in their youth or infrastructure at all really cos he's not a long term manager, he's a mercenary. Same thing he's done at Madrid and despite having some of the best players in the world, he's failed at every level this season. Champions league, domestically and in the cup runs too. Players have no discipline under him, look at that thing with Casillas, his players are on the pitch actually swinging blows lol losing their heads, and the other week he looked like he actually just didn't give a fuck anymore, throwing strops.

I'd much prefer a long term committed and passionate manager with class at my club.

I'm sure Chelsea fans don't care or even understand this given the whole theme your club has taken in the last century but hey, each to their own.

#OneArseneWenger