vBookie Event: Barcelona V Bayern Munich (Football)
This event is over.

Outcome Odds Total Bets Total Staked
Barcelona win 10/11 (1.91) 0 0  
Draw 27/10 (3.70) 0 0  
Bayern Munich win 11/4 (3.75) 2 160000 WIN!
Barcelona progress to the final 16/1 (17.00) 2 60000  
Bayern Munich progress to the final 1/50 F (1.02) 1 310000 WIN!
Over 4.5 goals 3/1 (4.00) 0 0  
Messi first scorer 3/1 (4.00) 0 0  
Messi anytime 3/4 (1.75) 0 0  
Mario Mandzukic anytime 6/4 (2.50) 0 0  
Both teams to score 4/9 (1.44) 0 0  
Both teams don't score 6/4 (2.50) 0 0 WIN!
Barcelona score 3 or more goals 2/1 (3.00) 0 0  
Barcelona score 4 or more goals 11/2 (6.50) 0 0  
Bayern ONLY score 1 goal 6/4 (2.50) 0 0  
A penalty is awarded and converted 29/10 (3.90) 2 600000  
1st goal goes in between 0 and 11:00 minutes 27/10 (3.70) 1 450000  
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 61 to 71 of 71
  1. #61
    Join Date
    December 2011
    Reppin
    The Akhira
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,683
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack 1017 View Post
    Cesc needs to come home, he just looks like a shit Santi playing for Barca r/s
    Its a very hard decision between being a bench warmer for a world class team and playing first team football for another.

    Idk how you can rate him when he would rather be a waterboy at barca than play for you lot, same for song the towel boy.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    November 2010
    Reppin
    AFC
    Posts
    14,026
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    300

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Come Correct View Post
    Its a very hard decision between being a bench warmer for a world class team and playing first team football for another.

    Idk how you can rate him when he would rather be a waterboy at barca than play for you lot, same for song the towel boy.
    The main reason he joined Barca was cause his idol Pep was there he's gone now. Cesc at Barca just doesn't work even tho his goal assists are good

    If he does become available Wenger better sign him back

    As for Song lululu. His career ain't looking too good atm. He ain't hood defensively like Mascherano so can't really change position to a CB

    /

    Both players are 25 n about to go into their prime being in the bench ain't the one regardless of you're winning trophies. It's okay for less talented players to do that but not those 2 especially Cesc


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Gnabry >>>>> Januzaj

    #Suwoo

    I can't let it slide, I see them niggas I go get my nine
    Cause when it's reppin' time, I delete them niggas with a weapon of mine

  3. #63
    Join Date
    December 2011
    Reppin
    The Akhira
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,683
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 187 View Post
    The main reason he joined Barca was cause his idol Pep was there he's gone now. Cesc at Barca just doesn't work even tho his goal assists are good

    If he does become available Wenger better sign him back

    As for Song lululu. His career ain't looking too good atm. He ain't hood defensively like Mascherano so can't really change position to a CB

    /

    Both players are 25 n about to go into their prime being in the bench ain't the one regardless of you're winning trophies. It's okay for less talented players to do that but not those 2 especially Cesc


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I bet they miss north London derbies especially as they have to watch El classico's from the bench

  4. #64
    Jstar's Avatar
    Jstar is offline Green Rep Goons
    Us Man We Make The Neg Trains Boom
    Join Date
    October 2010
    Posts
    3,205
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    187

    Default

    7-0 in a champions league semi final LOL

    embarassing cant even describe Barcelonas dire performances

  5. #65
    Bocat Guest

    Default

    Juventus lost 4-0 on aggregate, Barcelona 7-0.

    We got knocked out on the away goals rule and are the only team to beat Bayern this year, almost half the year gone.

    I can hold pride in that and happily say we're not that far off being a top top team as people may make out.

    1 very good striker and a few defensive signings and we're ready to compete.

    Also may I just point out again, Barcelona's defence is average and Pique and Alves, Pique in particular, are very over-rated.

    Vidic, Ferdinand, Jones, Kompany, Varane, Vertonghen, Agger, Koscielny etc are all better defenders than Pique.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    August 2009
    Posts
    36,449
    vCash
    1320000
    Rep Power
    974

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bocat View Post
    Juventus lost 4-0 on aggregate, Barcelona 7-0.

    We got knocked out on the away goals rule and are the only team to beat Bayern this year, almost half the year gone.

    I can hold pride in that and happily say we're not that far off being a top top team as people may make out.
    I knew this was coming when I looked at their path to the final last night

  7. #67
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Posts
    10,424
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    30410

    Default

    Nah Pique's good. You just can't put him next to Barta or Adriano (lol).

  8. #68
    Join Date
    November 2010
    Reppin
    AFC
    Posts
    14,026
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    300

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quality View Post
    Nah Pique's good. You just can't put him next to Barta or Adriano (lol).
    He's shit without Puyol lol

    You know you're a defender is shit when midfielders have played ahead of them even if they was the only fit


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Gnabry >>>>> Januzaj

    #Suwoo

    I can't let it slide, I see them niggas I go get my nine
    Cause when it's reppin' time, I delete them niggas with a weapon of mine

  9. #69
    Join Date
    March 2006
    Posts
    26,059
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    1297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Block19 View Post
    I made gun fingers when they lowered your nans coffin into the ground
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanger View Post
    girls r like children except more retarded.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guerillatoker View Post
    I've known a few gay people and not one has ever tried to rape me
    Quote Originally Posted by L.E.V View Post
    I am living proof that shit evaporates

  10. #70
    Join Date
    August 2009
    Posts
    36,449
    vCash
    1320000
    Rep Power
    974

    Default

    Yeah it was good. Stewards are cunts I swear, you even see one try to take the shirt. Such cunts.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Reppin
    ldn
    Posts
    12,397
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    448

    Default

    ^i read that as shirt cunts.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 24th July '13, 06:55 PM
  2. Bayern Munich V Barcelona (1st leg) - 23rd April
    By Hij in forum Settled Rep Bets
    Replies: 160
    Last Post: 24th April '13, 06:28 PM
  3. Barcelona Paris St.G - Juventus/Bayern Munich
    By Hij in forum Settled Rep Bets
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 11th April '13, 11:00 PM
  4. PSG vs Barcelona and Bayern Munich vs Juventus
    By Hij in forum Settled Rep Bets
    Replies: 131
    Last Post: 4th April '13, 07:13 PM
  5. Replies: 43
    Last Post: 4th April '12, 11:00 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •