Arsenal win 3/4 (1.75) 4 380000 WIN!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    ya boy bangz is offline My Fingers Type Like
    They're Powered Mechanically
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by ya boy bangz View Post
    Giroud's 'red'. Will be overturned.

http://arsenalist.com/video/?id=xz6av0
    Apparently Wenger basically said it won't be appealed. Maybe he was looking for an excuse not to play him.
    TIM WESTWOOD>TIM SHERWOOD

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by datnigganev View Post
    ----------------------------SzczsG---------------------------
    --Dark Knight-----Merteswagger---Bossielny-----------Unreal--
    -------------------Artekkers-----RamsG----------------------
    ------------------------Skillshere----------------------------
    --------Santi Claus-------WalGOD-----------GODolski---------

that team can do united next week.
    Calling your players gay names won't make them any better mate.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Big 45 View Post
    2-1 fulham
    lul
    Quote Originally Posted by Block19 View Post
    I made gun fingers when they lowered your nans coffin into the ground
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanger View Post
    girls r like children except more retarded.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guerillatoker View Post
    I've known a few gay people and not one has ever tried to rape me
    Quote Originally Posted by L.E.V View Post
    I am living proof that shit evaporates

Bocat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Xtra P View Post
    lul

them shit predictions deya

on topic, kind of glad giroud is out for the united game. he NEVER performs vs big teams. he got 1 goal vs munich gifted to him on the second try n wasted loads of chances against big teams.

united will come out n attack too, theo has done well when he has been able to run in behind the defence, and at least we will have podolski or chambo involved/more involved.

hope podolski gets a go upfront, his rocket of a left foot >>>

vCash

Gonna sound like such a bad fan but I'm not going into the United game looking for a win...

We can do it, player wise and tactically Arsenal can win. But I doubt they will

vCash

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/tables

St. Totteringham day yet??

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Bocat View Post

them shit predictions deya

on topic, kind of glad giroud is out for the united game. he NEVER performs vs big teams. he got 1 goal vs munich gifted to him on the second try n wasted loads of chances against big teams.

united will come out n attack too, theo has done well when he has been able to run in behind the defence, and at least we will have podolski or chambo involved/more involved.

hope podolski gets a go upfront, his rocket of a left foot >>>
    If Walcott was just a better CF I would say we should play him. United's CBs aren't the fastest, Torres used to have lovely games against Vidic and Ferdinand for example.

Only problem is that Torres in his prime was 100000x better than Walcott (As a striker)

vCash

Think I'm glad to see Giroud out as well, trust Theo and Podolski more in front of goal.

Bocat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by HowYouLiving View Post
    If Walcott was just a better CF I would say we should play him. United's CBs aren't the fastest, Torres used to have lovely games against Vidic and Ferdinand for example.

Only problem is that Torres in his prime was 100000x better than Walcott (As a striker)
    Fair point but Walcott, especially when played as a striker has a very good record. He does very shit vs teams who sit back for most the game but it will be a very attacking game, and I will always encourage Podolski/Chamberlain getting more game time. Would prefer Podolski to lead the line but wouldn't be pissed if it was Theo instead.

Just really hope Cazorla gets played in the middle!!

vCash

It will be an attacking game, I agree. But the most important thing for Walcott is if its a more open game. When was the last time we had an open game against United? In which many goals were scored (By us)?

A game akin to the one where we beat Chelsea 5-2 is a game Walcott can thrive in, but United will not play like that against us.

I'll be interested to see how far their defensive line pushes up, if it stays high then yeah maybe we can hit them on the counter. If not though they'll probably be compact and their midfield will be hard to bypass - That's the way they've played against us for ages, countering after weve had long spells of possession

Also with all their wingers barring Welbeck playing poorly, surely the wings are a good place for us to place dangerous players? Wenger can always start Walcott upfront and drop him wide if its not working

vCash

Agree with Walcott needing to exploit space on the wings. Podolski won't start. Which means one thing: Gervinho in the middle. Quote me on that.

Bocat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by HowYouLiving View Post
    It will be an attacking game, I agree. But the most important thing for Walcott is if its a more open game. When was the last time we had an open game against United? In which many goals were scored (By us)?

A game akin to the one where we beat Chelsea 5-2 is a game Walcott can thrive in, but United will not play like that against us.

I'll be interested to see how far their defensive line pushes up, if it stays high then yeah maybe we can hit them on the counter. If not though they'll probably be compact and their midfield will be hard to bypass - That's the way they've played against us for ages, countering after weve had long spells of possession

Also with all their wingers barring Welbeck playing poorly, surely the wings are a good place for us to place dangerous players? Wenger can always start Walcott upfront and drop him wide if its not working
    Yeah the key is if it's open, but we can always create chances. ESPECIALLY if Cazorla is played through the middle. Wilshere is great for his direct play and Rosicky is a pretty good all rounder, but none of them compare to Cazorla in the middle. Feint shots, maintains possession, forever pressurising, can cross with either foot to either flank, fantastic vision and quick feet.

This is Cazorla. It's so much more difficult to do it on the left cos they really nly have to cover him from cutting in. Where as in the middle they HAVE TO close him down cos it's shooting range, he can feint shoot through ball everything.

I'd actually prefer if Podolski was up front because he has that experience and isn't phased by the pressure, he has a proven goal-scoring record for club and country and is more than competent in playing the role. He has pace too and if he isn't closed down then he will 100% punish them because his rocket of a left foot is actually crazy.

Ideally, our attack would look something like this:

I was actually writing it out but it's too difficult to decide. Ramsey deffo doesn't deserve to lose his place. He pressurises and puts in the work, has been one of our best players, if not the best, for quite a few games on the trot now. Personally think Arteta's been quite poor but can't afford to drop him out.

I'd like to see a front free of Chamberlain, Podolski upfront and Walcott. But then and again I'd like to see Ramsey, Wilshere, Cazorla, Rosicky and Arteta all involved lol. Meh, will see how it goes but I'm more confident than I am my usual optimistic gassed self. Mainly cos RVP has been pretty shit of late and Kosc and Mertesacker look very solid. I want to see Jenkinson in for Sagna though uno. Sagna has been very good on his return, he's fighting for his place, but I think Jenkinson offers more going forward and the boy actually is a blowersssss. Probably second fastest after Walcott uno.

Either way, still supporting, still screaming FOYS, COYG, still risking money on Arsenal, win or lose, I'm a fucking GOONER MATE.

ARSENALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

LET'S GO, TOP 4 IS OURS!!

vCash

Yeah I agree mostly

Regarding the midfield we can always switch it up during the match anyways. Rosicky can come off the bench for example

Like I say we have a chance, we can beat them but I'll stay very cautiously optimistic if anything

Jstar is offline Green Rep Goons
    Us Man We Make The Neg Trains Boom
    vCash

You really cant call the top 4 at the moment and i dont think there will be a St.tonntinghams day this season l0l. I honestly think itll go down to the last 1 or 2 games. Arsenal fans are forgetting Spurs have 2 games in ahnd, and if they win both theyll be 4 points in front. still, arsenal have the upper hand for me but you cant say who is gonna finish where at the moment.

Spurs/Chelsea is gonna be a massive game, as will Wigan/Aston Villa
    Last edited by Jstar; 20th April '13 at 06:30 PM.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Jstar View Post
    You really cant call the top 4 at the moment and i dont think there will be a St.tonntinghams day this season l0l. I honestly think itll go down to the last 1 or 2 games. Arsenal fans are forgetting Spurs have 2 games in ahnd, and if they win both theyll be 4 points in front. still, arsenal have the upper hand for me but you cant say who is gonna finish where at the moment.

Spurs/Chelsea is gonna be a massive game, as will Wigan/Aston Villa
    Yeah spurs have two games in hand. Against City and Chelsea.

And your maths is well off mate. Even if they won the two games in hand they would be ONE point ahead of us.

GrimmeySimmey is offline Officially A Fully Pledged
    Grime Forum Member
    Reppin
    Chicken Dippers>
    vCash

Was waiting for gassed Arsenal fans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    Lol @ not being able to beat Munich at the Allianz lelele
    Quote Originally Posted by D.MAN View Post
    what kinna forum is dis cant mans apprecite mans ting
    Bumba for the ladies>
    Ланки на прошлой неделе

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by GrimmeySimmey View Post
    Was waiting for gassed Arsenal fans.
    You live in Manchester blud?

vCash

Yeah spurs have two games in hand. Against City and Chelsea.

And your maths is well off mate. Even if they won the two games in hand they would be ONE point ahead of us.
    First point, what are you trying to imply? lol... going on like theyre certified going to lose...

Second point, I misread the table, calm down

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Jstar View Post
    First point, what are you trying to imply? lol... going on like theyre certified going to lose...

Second point, I misread the table, calm down
    First point: they are unlikely to win both games. I'm hardly going out on a limb here, go visit a bookie if you doubt me.

Second point: We are in a fantastic position to secure our 17th straight year in the CL. I'm calm bro, trust me.

You in Manchester too?

vCash

First point: they are unlikely to win both games. I'm hardly going out on a limb here, go visit a bookie if you doubt me.

Second point: We are in a fantastic position to secure our 17th straight year in the CL. I'm calm bro, trust me.

You in Manchester too?
    How can you say a team is unlikely to win? lol. All 3 teams have hardly looked brilliant all season, both games are up for grabs...Wigan put up a good fight against Man City ffs...

and lol @ trying to make a point about champions league qualification. And no, I dont support either Manchester team...