View Poll Results: Wenger in or out

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • In

    0 0%
  • Out (now)

    0 0%
  • Out (end of the season)

    1 100.00%
Page 5 of 631 FirstFirst 1234567891555105505 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 12607
  1. #81
    Join Date
    June 1987
    Age
    30
    Posts
    58,426
    vCash
    1000000
    Rep Power
    10000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Starks View Post
    When I was telling everyone Wenger had full control of wages and transfer fees you all ignored and wanted to pretend it was the evil board members
    Another interesting development.

    This is one of those popcorn.gif moments where I take the piss then you win the CL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack 1017 View Post
    Suarez is probably the best player in the world

  2. #82
    Join Date
    March 2006
    Posts
    26,060
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    1297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Starks View Post
    When I was telling everyone Wenger had full control of wages and transfer fees you all ignored and wanted to pretend it was the evil board members
    Is it a Wenger out ting then bro ?

    tbh I don't even know what to think anymore, just want my club to be competitive and if Wenger is the main reason we can't be then....

    Quote Originally Posted by Block19 View Post
    I made gun fingers when they lowered your nans coffin into the ground
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanger View Post
    girls r like children except more retarded.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guerillatoker View Post
    I've known a few gay people and not one has ever tried to rape me
    Quote Originally Posted by L.E.V View Post
    I am living proof that shit evaporates

  3. #83
    Join Date
    June 1987
    Age
    30
    Posts
    58,426
    vCash
    1000000
    Rep Power
    10000

    Default

    lol great gif
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack 1017 View Post
    Suarez is probably the best player in the world

  4. #84
    Tony Starks's Avatar
    Tony Starks is offline "Check my attitude...give cats the food!"
    iDonate
    Join Date
    January 2008
    Posts
    25,579
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xtra P View Post
    Is it a Wenger out ting then bro ?

    tbh I don't even know what to think anymore, just want my club to be competitive and if Wenger is the main reason we can't be then....



    Wengers not holding us back, but Ive always said hes running the club on his (and David Deins) fincancial plan, probem was the game changed drastically midway and he stubbonly stuck by it for some reason.

    Hes stubborn, is a slow decision maker, isnt as open to change as we'd like him to be and his obsession with finding value in the transfer maret is frustrating but give him a group of payers and any other manager we could possibly attract to the club and Wenger will be the one that gets them playing at their optimum level every time. He's shown signs of doing things a different route with this current team we're building and I'll accept that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokia View Post
    Thats because I assume every poster on here IS white, unless I see ID

    Too many Dave's trying to be Jermaine.....

  5. #85
    Join Date
    June 1987
    Age
    30
    Posts
    58,426
    vCash
    1000000
    Rep Power
    10000

    Default

    I thought that was Big Narstie behind him
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack 1017 View Post
    Suarez is probably the best player in the world

  6. #86
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Reppin
    ldn
    Posts
    12,397
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    448

    Default

    'llow it. It's all black and white to all of us tbh.

    It was Wenger, Dein and Friar who implemented the current wage structure after our move to the Emirates so to say that this would never have happened under Dein is nonsense. In fact most of that AT post is rubbish when it's not stating the obvious. If anything Gazidis has been the only one who has shed light into fixing the problem http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...er-market.html . Dunno how the person came to the conclusion that Ramsey (a complete liability since his injury who barely starts) took a pay-rise on his new contract too, I'm pretty sure it's been said that he hasn't (the club isn't that wasteful with money).

    The mention of a 'socialist' structure was bound to warrant a reaction from fans.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Messiah View Post
    Long-standing and commonly known problem.
    .
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  7. #87
    Join Date
    June 1987
    Age
    30
    Posts
    58,426
    vCash
    1000000
    Rep Power
    10000

    Default

    As a neutral though, you only tend to get people whipping up this sort of divide in the fanbase when there is a feeling of discontent separating the fans.

    You're no where near the stage we were at, but you have done the odd march I've seen, but I was at a game (Havant and Waterlooville believe it or not) where a lot of us started singing against the owners for the first time actually during the match rather than in the pubs and there was civil war on the Kop (support the team, no distractions, but some of us felt it was time to air it).

    I dunno. Arsenal are weird. I enjoy winding some of your fans up sometimes in retaliation to giving me a hernia, but lots of teams would swap with you. I guess its because you could be so much better but are stagnating, or hovering, must be frustrating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack 1017 View Post
    Suarez is probably the best player in the world

  8. #88
    Join Date
    November 2010
    Reppin
    AFC
    Posts
    14,026
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    300

    Default The Official Arsenal Thread (Part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Starks View Post
    When I was telling everyone Wenger had full control of wages and transfer fees you all ignored and wanted to pretend it was the evil board members
    We knew he had a hand in giving the wages cause it was said he wanted everybody to earn around the same amount, to be equal

    I ain't think a smart guy like Wenger would be so stubborn to change his ways etc

    United went 3 years without winning the league. Fergie made a few changes then they won it 3 years in a row. Lol & Wenger witness that and not try n do the same

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Starks View Post


    Wengers not holding us back, but Ive always said hes running the club on his (and David Deins) fincancial plan, probem was the game changed drastically midway and he stubbonly stuck by it for some reason.

    Hes stubborn, is a slow decision maker, isnt as open to change as we'd like him to be and his obsession with finding value in the transfer maret is frustrating but give him a group of payers and any other manager we could possibly attract to the club and Wenger will be the one that gets them playing at their optimum level every time. He's shown signs of doing things a different route with this current team we're building and I'll accept that.
    r/s

    His stubbornness will see him bow out as a loser

    This is probably Wenger's n Fergie's last team. Lol @ making your once fierce rivals job easier by giving him your best player
    Gnabry >>>>> Januzaj

    #Suwoo

    I can't let it slide, I see them niggas I go get my nine
    Cause when it's reppin' time, I delete them niggas with a weapon of mine

  9. #89
    Join Date
    June 1987
    Age
    30
    Posts
    58,426
    vCash
    1000000
    Rep Power
    10000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 187 View Post
    This is probably Wenger's n Fergie's last team. Lol @ making your once fierce rivals job easier by giving him your best player
    Essentially sold the league title to them for 24m.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack 1017 View Post
    Suarez is probably the best player in the world

  10. #90
    daspecimen's Avatar
    daspecimen is offline Officially A Fully Pledged
    Grime Forum Member
    iDonate
    Join Date
    October 2008
    Reppin
    Arsenal.... And?!?
    Posts
    5,187
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RealOnRoad View Post
    link plz
    here bro

  11. #91
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Posts
    10,424
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    30411

    Default

    Is the fixture list backed up because of the replay? Thx.

  12. #92
    Tony Starks's Avatar
    Tony Starks is offline "Check my attitude...give cats the food!"
    iDonate
    Join Date
    January 2008
    Posts
    25,579
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quality View Post
    Is the fixture list backed up because of the replay? Thx.
    The Arsenal-West Ham game is being rescheduled again

  13. #93
    NickVCC's Avatar
    NickVCC is offline It Don't Make Sense To Me
    Shit Posters Wanna Send For Me
    Join Date
    June 2012
    Reppin
    Enfield/Edmonton
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,322
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hij View Post
    Another interesting development.

    This is one of those popcorn.gif moments where I take the piss then you win the CL.
    remember this being said back in day

    whether or not is true is another matter entirely because wenger can hardly say "no its the board theyre in the wrong" because when do managers ever criticise their employers?

    anyone interested in boardroom matters at arsenal should read this http://www.amazon.co.uk/Arsenal-The-.../dp/1905326203 because theres nothing else as useful that will give you an idea of the dynamic of the club

  14. #94
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Posts
    10,424
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    30411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Starks View Post
    The Arsenal-West Ham game is being rescheduled again
    So does the replay go in between City, Chelsea, Liverpool and then the 4th round? Happy days.

    Quote Originally Posted by NickVCC View Post
    remember this being said back in day

    whether or not is true is another matter entirely because wenger can hardly say "no its the board theyre in the wrong" because when do managers ever criticise their employers?

    anyone interested in boardroom matters at arsenal should read this http://www.amazon.co.uk/Arsenal-The-.../dp/1905326203 because theres nothing else as useful that will give you an idea of the dynamic of the club
    Based on unprecedented access granted to the authors, including exclusive interviews with Arsene Wenger, "Arsenal" looks in detail at the club's transformation into a global super-power. From 'boring, boring Arsenal' to the most exciting young team on the planet, the third richest football club in the world playing in a brand new and invariably sold-out state-of-the-art stadium - it's largely down to one man. Set during a season when the club has dazzled on the pitch and announced a turnover of GBP200 million off it, football guru Alex Fynn and "The Gooner" editor Kevin Whitcher dissect the events that led to Wenger's arrival and his 11 years at the club to reveal just how extensively his influence, from the training ground to the boardroom, has shaped the modern Arsenal.As close to Wenger as anyone outside the club, they examine his footballing philosophy, his training methods, his hopes, fears and aspirations for his team and his club - not to mention his failings - as no-one has ever done before. "Alex Fynn is a football guru, and I'm always interested to hear what he has to say." - Arsene Wenger.


  15. #95
    Join Date
    January 2008
    Posts
    18,086
    vCash
    1969695
    Rep Power
    793

    Default

    Did them 5-2 games ever make it to DVD @quality @Shanger @Plak

    Will cop next time Im in T for the laffs
    Quote Originally Posted by Hij View Post
    I know, I know we like to par Arsenal but they are miles ahead of us
    Quote Originally Posted by The Narcissist View Post
    Should've dumped Rooney when we had the chance and began a rebuild around mata imo
    Quote Originally Posted by Gai Sensei View Post
    Show us your GCSE papers
    lol

  16. #96
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Posts
    10,424
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    30411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack 1017 View Post
    Did them 5-2 games ever make it to DVD @quality @Shanger @Plak

    Will cop next time Im in T for the laffs
    It's here mate.

  17. #97
    Join Date
    January 2008
    Posts
    18,086
    vCash
    1969695
    Rep Power
    793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quality View Post
    It's here mate.
    Not sure if dvd or vhs
    Quote Originally Posted by Hij View Post
    I know, I know we like to par Arsenal but they are miles ahead of us
    Quote Originally Posted by The Narcissist View Post
    Should've dumped Rooney when we had the chance and began a rebuild around mata imo
    Quote Originally Posted by Gai Sensei View Post
    Show us your GCSE papers
    lol

  18. #98
    Join Date
    June 1987
    Age
    30
    Posts
    58,426
    vCash
    1000000
    Rep Power
    10000

    Default

    This could be a peak run. 7 games in 21 days.

    13 Jan: Man City (h) Premier League
    16 Jan: Swansea (h) FA Cup
    20 Jan: Chelsea (a) Premier League
    23 Jan: West Ham (h) Premier League
    26/27 Jan: Brighton (a) FA Cup fourth round *
    30 Jan: Liverpool (h) Premier League
    2 Feb: Stoke (a) Premier League

    *Arsenal have to beat Swansea to qualify for the fourth round.

    Man City, Chelsea, West Ham, Liverpool, Stoke.

    With that run, you absolutely have to beat us. Might be a good time for us to play you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack 1017 View Post
    Suarez is probably the best player in the world

  19. #99
    Join Date
    March 2009
    Reppin
    Reading
    Posts
    13,478
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    401

    Default

    Northern scum boycotting Sunday's game because they can't afford the seats

    Their United counterparts don't because they all live in London anyway.

  20. #100
    Join Date
    June 1987
    Age
    30
    Posts
    58,426
    vCash
    1000000
    Rep Power
    10000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ellessdee View Post
    Northern scum boycotting Sunday's game because they can't afford the seats

    Their United counterparts don't because they all live in London anyway.
    62 before travel, food, etc for a fucking away match is scandalous. I'm laughing more at Arsenal charging that ridiculous amount than the northern scum not paying it.
    I fucking wouldn't pay that.

    TBH the rest of the league is laughing at Arsenal fans paying those sort of figures for 19 games a season.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack 1017 View Post
    Suarez is probably the best player in the world

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 89
    Last Post: 23rd July '14, 11:17 PM
  2. The official Arsenal thread
    By Alter E-ghost in forum Sports
    Replies: 7449
    Last Post: 3rd January '13, 02:43 PM
  3. Official laugh at arsenal thread
    By dj complex in forum Sports
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 3rd October '11, 10:24 AM
  4. Replies: 325
    Last Post: 16th August '10, 10:26 PM
  5. The official Arsenal Vs Man U thread. 1st Leg.
    By Mister Lacey in forum Sports
    Replies: 247
    Last Post: 1st May '09, 10:26 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •