Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Reppin
    Sikhs/B 2 Da L/BallanceRd
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 50 Cedis View Post
    ITT Jammy davis jr comes across a bit insecure cos he's probably 10 stone wet through
    tbh
    P - Money: "...I'm sick and tired of people like this guy just ruining shit- like he will go places and just spread nothing but bad vibes and name for grime"

Jammer: "-and negative"

Words on BIG H - Cry babies gona cry baby

Reppin
    BumbaForTheLadies
    vCash

anyone had there strawberry cream flavoured shit? looking to make an order sometime soon.
    They wanna talk about how they trap
    But when they re up, They still cant count a stack
    By the end of the week, Im bringing thousands back
    Like 50 cent, Five 0's on my back

vCash

I never said you did, but you are obviously going out of your way to discover protein; while looking like a boring screw by trying to encounter me. Thanks for verifying that you're additional wet though, I wish muscular can fix that.....

vCash

Any of you use fat burners? Whats best 1?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by j09 View Post
    Any of you use fat burners? Whats best 1?
    Wouldnt touch them personally just do it naturally if i was you.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    Wouldnt touch them personally just do it naturally if i was you.
    cheers bro, might give 1 a go tho. its not like i'm fat (no choke) just bit of belly fat.

And im builder muscle well now and as i am eating big doing the training to keep up with growing size, so just thought a burner might work well for me to burn unnecessary fat

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by j09 View Post
    cheers bro, might give 1 a go tho. its not like i'm fat (no choke) just bit of belly fat.

And im builder muscle well now and as i am eating big doing the training to keep up with growing size, so just thought a burner might work well for me to burn unnecessary fat
    Having 1 isnt going to help lol you need to do like a months course seen too many mixed reviews on these and wouldnt touch them with a barge pole. If you got a bit of a gut dont take these just work it off naturally if you focus on core excersises to do this wont take you long at all.

I Would advise running when i wanted to lose a bit of running i was doing short shuttle runs/sprints back and forth as i didnt want to lose much muscle. Then i had to do training for Tough Mudder so concentrated on mainly long distance as it was 10-12 miles so lost alot of weight for that but also iv lost alot of muscle as i wasnt really training upper body.

Sod treadmills though they bore the crap out of me i downloaded a app called run keeper and went running round the roads/fields/parks etc. so it was a bit more intersting plus it records times how many KM average speed so you have something to work for next time you go out..