Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 63
  1. #21
    LJriddims's Avatar
    LJriddims is offline I'm Levels Above It's Blatant
    Now Check My Punctuation
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Reppin
    Six Roads
    Posts
    948
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    can someone upload dizzie rascal pussyole

  2. #22
    Join Date
    July 2014
    Reppin
    Country
    Posts
    1,745
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LJriddims View Post
    can someone upload dizzie rascal pussyole


    It's on YT

    https://www.mediafire.com/?gb3ayhxhc9hv51m but here's the link just in case
    Last edited by notsanice; 7th January '15 at 06:12 PM.
    'Used to be seen on the screen, then feared that the images of my face were being used for reasons obscene'
    'I've got the Intel to find where you reside, with the Devil Inside increasing my drive / you best hope you're not the next to cross my mind.'

    Quote Originally Posted by Clive Eboue View Post
    KA and Ghetts together >>>>>>>>>>>>> The Beatles

  3. #23
    Join Date
    July 2013
    Reppin
    Jungle Swamp
    Posts
    1,080
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by madriggleUK View Post
    Are they all royalty free? (specifically 100% publishing) Just banged out a remix and realised I can't send it off to my label unless it's legally sound!
    It should be obvious but none of them are royalty free, even the ones given out for free download.

  4. #24
    adamba17 is offline Cool... Seen
    This Thread Won't Be Big In The Scene!
    22 Negs On Your Post... Seen
    Join Date
    December 2012
    Posts
    3,832
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by madriggleUK View Post
    Are they all royalty free? (specifically 100% publishing) Just banged out a remix and realised I can't send it off to my label unless it's legally sound!
    Good troll

  5. #25
    Join Date
    July 2014
    Reppin
    Country
    Posts
    1,745
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    55

    Default

    Sorry to bump old thread but this is Skepta, D Double E, Tempa T, Prez T, Sox and Jaykae's That's Not Me All-Star Remix vocals and this is first on google when searching for grime acapellas so just throwing it in here and it has d double's budda bap bap adlib on it for producers who wanna do tunes with it mixed in

    (Skepta - That's Not Me (All Star Remix) Acapella)

    <Removed out of respect> - NotSaNice
    Last edited by notsanice; 29th February '16 at 12:19 AM.
    'Used to be seen on the screen, then feared that the images of my face were being used for reasons obscene'
    'I've got the Intel to find where you reside, with the Devil Inside increasing my drive / you best hope you're not the next to cross my mind.'

    Quote Originally Posted by Clive Eboue View Post
    KA and Ghetts together >>>>>>>>>>>>> The Beatles

  6. #26
    LJriddims's Avatar
    LJriddims is offline I'm Levels Above It's Blatant
    Now Check My Punctuation
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Reppin
    Six Roads
    Posts
    948
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    cool man, anyone got any riko dan or flowdan acapellas?

  7. #27
    Join Date
    January 2013
    Reppin
    Croydon
    Age
    24
    Posts
    26
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Sick upload, safe for that notsanice. I'd like more acapellas on this thread tbh. Lost all mine!

  8. #28
    Join Date
    November 2014
    Age
    26
    Posts
    193
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    thanks for the thats not me remix accapella man!

  9. #29
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Reppin
    WC1
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stretch DR View Post
    Trilla gave this one away recently
    Do you still have the file for that? I think it's reached its limited on soundcloud.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Yo, i'm completely new to this, just finished this mashup of Maximum's Dub of Rhythm N Gash x That's Not Me [All Star Remix] Free download too. Peace. https://soundcloud.com/archie-wells/...chie-wells-mix

  11. #31
    Stretch DR's Avatar
    Stretch DR is offline Your Posts Sound Out Of Date And Expired
    I Check My CP, Got Bare Admires
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Reppin
    Crane Kicks
    Posts
    4,925
    vCash
    0
    Rep Power
    131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sintax86 View Post
    Do you still have the file for that? I think it's reached its limited on soundcloud.
    http://www37.zippyshare.com/v/3hmsdn1e/file.html
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


  12. #32
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Reppin
    WC1
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Safe. Have some rep!

  13. #33
    Join Date
    February 2016
    Posts
    2
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    new to this forum, and this thread is pure fire, thanks!

  14. #34
    Join Date
    February 2016
    Posts
    12
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    been looking for some of these for timeee

  15. #35
    Join Date
    January 2006
    Posts
    15,911
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    10000

    Default

    huge decline in acapella distribution isn't there?

    have we had any this year?

  16. #36
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Posts
    19,163
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    314

    Default

    Got some unreleased oldies when I ain't feeling too lazy I'll up em on ere.

  17. #37
    devilboy's Avatar
    devilboy is offline I Was Like You Rudeboy
    I Had No Rep To Giiiiivve
    Join Date
    July 2009
    Posts
    1,285
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    Big H - Been Doing This ft. Flirta D, Meridian Dan Footsie (Acapella)
    Big Nastie - Full Gassed (Acapella)
    Bru-C - Bookey (Acapella)
    Capo Lee - Liff (Acapella)
    Conf - State Of The Scene (Acapella)
    Crazy Titch - Singalong (Acapella)
    Devlin - April Showers (Acapella)
    Dimples - Church Bells (Acapella)
    Dimples - Royal Rumble (Acapella)
    Discarda - Rhyme On (Acapella)
    DJ Cable - Cartridge ft. Goldfinger (Acapella)
    Donaeo - Stay Schemin (Acapella)
    Footsie - On This Ting (Acapella)
    Ghetts Ft Brutal - Dont Phone Me (Acapella)
    Ghostly - In Ere (Acapella)
    Grim Sickers MIK - 200 Bags (Acapella)
    Jammin - No Singing (Acapella)
    Jammz - Hit Then Run (Acapella) (141BPM)
    Jammz - Mr Wait (Acapella)
    JME - Banger (Instrumental)
    JME - CD Is Dead ft. Tempa T (Acapella)
    JME - If You Dont Know (Acapella)
    JME - Murking (Acapella)
    JME - Murking (Instrumental)
    JME ft Tempz - CD Is Dead (Acapella)
    Lethal B - Leave It Yeah (Acapella)
    Lethal Bizzle - Pow 2011 (Acapella)
    M.I.K - Cake ft. Kozzie Trilla (Acapella)
    M.I.K - Donny Don - Acapella
    M.I.K - Duppy & Leave (Acapella)
    M.I.K - Ice Rink (Acapella)
    M.I.K - Mor£ (Acapella)
    Marger - Evil (Acapella)
    Marger - Lord Of Grime (Acapella)
    Marger - My Thing (Acapella)
    Marger - Stress (Acapella)
    Merky Ace - Eff Tizzy (Acapella)
    Merky Ace - Greaze (Acapella)
    Merky Ace - Kiwi (Acapella)
    Merky Ace - YO (Acapella)
    Merky Ace Ft Kozzie, Shif Man - Screwdriver VIP (Acapella)
    Mez - Nottingham (Acapella)
    Milli Major, Big H, Kwam, Big Narstie, Sharky Major, Blay, M.I.K, Typah, Dimples, Jammin, Rival Tre Mission - 8 Bar Mucktion (Acapella)
    Obese - Man Know (Acapella)
    P Money - Going To War (Acapella)
    Rival - Headshot Season (Acapella)
    Rival - Lock Off The Rave (Acapella)
    Skillion - Run (Acapella)
    Slick Don - Inna Dis (Acapella)
    Smack - Wrap you ft. Marger (Acapella)
    Tempa T - Next Hype (Acapella)
    Tempa T - Say It Right Now (Acapella)
    Terror Danjah ft Ruby Lee Ryder - Full Attention (Acapella)
    Wiley - 1 Step Further ft. Ghetts, Ice Kid Devlin (Acapella)
    Wiley - 100 Percent Publishing (Acapella)
    Wiley - Boom Boom Da Na (Acapella)
    Wiley - Wise Man (Acapella)

    Download both parts the extract with winrar...

    http://www22.zippyshare.com/v/KDphUIIf/file.html
    http://www22.zippyshare.com/v/2BK5lC5V/file.html

  18. #38
    Join Date
    June 2015
    Reppin
    East London
    Age
    29
    Posts
    25
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devilboy View Post
    Big H - Been Doing This ft. Flirta D, Meridian Dan Footsie (Acapella)
    Big Nastie - Full Gassed (Acapella)
    Bru-C - Bookey (Acapella)
    Capo Lee - Liff (Acapella)
    Conf - State Of The Scene (Acapella)
    Crazy Titch - Singalong (Acapella)
    Devlin - April Showers (Acapella)
    Dimples - Church Bells (Acapella)
    Dimples - Royal Rumble (Acapella)
    Discarda - Rhyme On (Acapella)
    DJ Cable - Cartridge ft. Goldfinger (Acapella)
    Donaeo - Stay Schemin (Acapella)
    Footsie - On This Ting (Acapella)
    Ghetts Ft Brutal - Dont Phone Me (Acapella)
    Ghostly - In Ere (Acapella)
    Grim Sickers MIK - 200 Bags (Acapella)
    Jammin - No Singing (Acapella)
    Jammz - Hit Then Run (Acapella) (141BPM)
    Jammz - Mr Wait (Acapella)
    JME - Banger (Instrumental)
    JME - CD Is Dead ft. Tempa T (Acapella)
    JME - If You Dont Know (Acapella)
    JME - Murking (Acapella)
    JME - Murking (Instrumental)
    JME ft Tempz - CD Is Dead (Acapella)
    Lethal B - Leave It Yeah (Acapella)
    Lethal Bizzle - Pow 2011 (Acapella)
    M.I.K - Cake ft. Kozzie Trilla (Acapella)
    M.I.K - Donny Don - Acapella
    M.I.K - Duppy & Leave (Acapella)
    M.I.K - Ice Rink (Acapella)
    M.I.K - Mor£ (Acapella)
    Marger - Evil (Acapella)
    Marger - Lord Of Grime (Acapella)
    Marger - My Thing (Acapella)
    Marger - Stress (Acapella)
    Merky Ace - Eff Tizzy (Acapella)
    Merky Ace - Greaze (Acapella)
    Merky Ace - Kiwi (Acapella)
    Merky Ace - YO (Acapella)
    Merky Ace Ft Kozzie, Shif Man - Screwdriver VIP (Acapella)
    Mez - Nottingham (Acapella)
    Milli Major, Big H, Kwam, Big Narstie, Sharky Major, Blay, M.I.K, Typah, Dimples, Jammin, Rival Tre Mission - 8 Bar Mucktion (Acapella)
    Obese - Man Know (Acapella)
    P Money - Going To War (Acapella)
    Rival - Headshot Season (Acapella)
    Rival - Lock Off The Rave (Acapella)
    Skillion - Run (Acapella)
    Slick Don - Inna Dis (Acapella)
    Smack - Wrap you ft. Marger (Acapella)
    Tempa T - Next Hype (Acapella)
    Tempa T - Say It Right Now (Acapella)
    Terror Danjah ft Ruby Lee Ryder - Full Attention (Acapella)
    Wiley - 1 Step Further ft. Ghetts, Ice Kid Devlin (Acapella)
    Wiley - 100 Percent Publishing (Acapella)
    Wiley - Boom Boom Da Na (Acapella)
    Wiley - Wise Man (Acapella)

    Download both parts the extract with winrar...

    http://www22.zippyshare.com/v/KDphUIIf/file.html
    http://www22.zippyshare.com/v/2BK5lC5V/file.html
    Yes Devilboy! Got most of these but definitely some gems in there, thanks for the share

    Slu-wasteguy, got a list? Will inbox u
    Mixes & Bookings
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Youtube Channel
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  19. #39
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Posts
    19,163
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    314

    Default

    ( Click to show/hide )



  20. #40
    Join Date
    June 2015
    Reppin
    East London
    Age
    29
    Posts
    25
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slu-wasteguy View Post
    ( Click to show/hide )


    JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

    Mate, when you get round to uploading the rest it's gonna be like christmas come early, big up!
    Mixes & Bookings
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Youtube Channel
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 27th May '13, 02:50 PM
  2. Anybody know where i can find grime acapella downloads?
    By Rhymezeedon in forum Grime Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 30th July '12, 11:53 PM
  3. Video: Best acapella in grime
    By 100% in forum Grime Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 26th June '12, 01:27 AM
  4. Audio: Established + Unestablished MC's Acapella download thread.
    By Lord Justice in forum Grime Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 9th April '10, 12:28 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •