Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 81 to 91 of 91
  1. #81
    Join Date
    March 2010
    Reppin
    Shitty Wok
    Posts
    15,146
    vCash
    1000000
    Rep Power
    1364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimes View Post
    Don't really get why koeman moved to Everton��, something must of went wrong behind the scenes

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    To be fair Southampton don't seem to be going anywhere, seem pretty comfortable and happy in the position they're in.
    Everton just been taken over so money is there for him and there's quality at the club it just needs a different style to what Martinez was trying.

    Lukaku wanting to leave could be a problem for them though.

  2. #82
    altoid's Avatar
    altoid is offline They Couldn't Test My Posting On A Level
    Join Date
    July 2015
    Reppin
    312
    Posts
    360
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    To be fair Southampton don't seem to be going anywhere, seem pretty comfortable and happy in the position they're in.
    Everton just been taken over so money is there for him and there's quality at the club it just needs a different style to what Martinez was trying.

    Lukaku wanting to leave could be a problem for them though.

    going to be a big transition period for everton I think. With money tho. Lukakku will be prob either sold or dip in form.

    Koeman's not looking to build a dynasty at a place like everton though, cant seem him staying for more than 2 years. Dont think its really whats best for the club given the much needed revamping.

    ideally another pochettino would appear but yeah right

  3. #83
    Join Date
    March 2010
    Reppin
    Shitty Wok
    Posts
    15,146
    vCash
    1000000
    Rep Power
    1364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by altoid View Post
    going to be a big transition period for everton I think. With money tho. Lukakku will be prob either sold or dip in form.

    Koeman's not looking to build a dynasty at a place like everton though, cant seem him staying for more than 2 years. Dont think its really whats best for the club given the much needed revamping.

    ideally another pochettino would appear but yeah right
    Yeah I agree about Koeman not looking to stay long. Honestly think he has his eyes on the Arsenal job once Wenger finally goes.

  4. #84
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Age
    29
    Posts
    12
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    It will be a sad sight to see Koeman go to Everton, but the club is in good hands. Even after losing some of the better players over the years the black box has proven to be a big asset to not only rebuilding the squad but also improving it at the same time.

  5. #85
    Join Date
    April 2014
    Posts
    7,586
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    163

    Default

    In hindsight it makes sense. Southampton are still a selling club and Koeman done an amazing job to keep them competitive and rebuild the way he did post-Liverpool raid.

    Everton while they underperformed under Martinez still have a squad and aren't really in the same position as a club as Southampton.

    With the right signings/management he could bring them back to where they initially aimed to be


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  6. #86
    Join Date
    March 2002
    Reppin
    The Ends
    Posts
    19,254
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    472

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    Yeah I agree about Koeman not looking to stay long. Honestly think he has his eyes on the Arsenal job once Wenger finally goes.
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by SKENGMAN MODE View Post
    your not real life... just something of the internet

  7. #87
    Join Date
    April 2014
    Posts
    7,586
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    163

    Default

    Hope you're right @Hutch

    Would love Koeman here. A worthy manager. Think he'd stay if he done well as well.

    Koeman >>>>>


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  8. #88
    Join Date
    October 2009
    Reppin
    over there
    Posts
    20,595
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    528

    Default

    i wouldve thought pellegrini was goin everton tbh
    brb

  9. #89
    Join Date
    October 2009
    Reppin
    over there
    Posts
    20,595
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    528

    Default

    efl n europa double 2017 soon come
    brb

  10. #90
    Join Date
    October 2009
    Reppin
    over there
    Posts
    20,595
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    528

    Default

    gabbiadini baybeeee

    #WeMarchOn
    brb

  11. #91
    Join Date
    October 2009
    Reppin
    over there
    Posts
    20,595
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    528

    Default

    a win against spurs today n we will be that much closer to europe come on! #WeMarchOn

    congrats on england call up prowsey its been a long time coming well deserved m8 xo
    Last edited by 316; 19th March '17 at 02:36 PM. Reason: fix ur fucking website
    brb

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 23rd August '14, 04:28 PM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 14th April '12, 02:24 PM
  3. General: The Official PSP Thread
    By Naruto in forum Games and Consoles
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 17th July '10, 08:16 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •