Page 3 of 347 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 6939
  1. #41
    Join Date
    December 2009
    Posts
    13,511
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pred View Post
    At first, I looked and thought "Okay, American date system so it'll be 2nd November. Then I looked again and saw it's next year.

    Why would I get hyped over a trailer I won't even see for 4 months? Fuck that shit.
    are you dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo Escobar View Post
    hi m8y
    .

  2. #42
    Join Date
    December 2010
    Reppin
    rep racketeering
    Posts
    2,861
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    ppl r losing their minds itt right about now

  3. #43
    Willy Guest

    Default

    ITT @Pred's mind was blown

    the trailer is released next week bro

    Wallahi

    edit - brb, looking at the date again

    yes, i am correct.

  4. #44
    Join Date
    October 2010
    Posts
    3,089
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guerillatoker View Post
    Can see this being set in like the 50's, earlier than the other games anyway.
    nah they already had LA noria set around then

  5. #45
    Willy Guest

    Default

    I hope it's set after 2000 at least

    modern cars >>>

    them old cars are dead lol

  6. #46
    Join Date
    February 2009
    Reppin
    3 dem
    Posts
    10,326
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pred View Post
    At first, I looked and thought "Okay, American date system so it'll be 2nd November. Then I looked again and saw it's next year.

    Why would I get hyped over a trailer I won't even see for 4 months? Fuck that shit.
    cause i saw your picture yesterday, this comment seems more funny
    Quote Originally Posted by 50 Cent View Post
    That house party off the hook, until the shots go off
    Well thats what you get for stuntin' on my block show off

  7. #47
    Join Date
    June 2008
    Posts
    6,209
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NIGDON View Post
    I hope it's set after 2000 at least

    modern cars >>>

    them old cars are dead lol
    .

    If they did go back to SA I'd like to see it modernized with completely different type of characters and story but with the old guys making cameos in missions and cut scenes for old times sake.

    IIRC didn't the main guy from GTA3, Clude feature in GTA4 briefly still unable to speak?

    EDIT: Actually I think he made an appearance in SA
    Last edited by kyro; 25th October '11 at 02:52 PM.
    Twitter | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Soundcloud | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  8. #48
    Join Date
    January 2009
    Reppin
    The Al-Zebabist Nation
    Posts
    38,322
    vCash
    1000000
    Rep Power
    1092

    Default

    epic cant wait for this game

  9. #49
    Join Date
    February 2010
    Reppin
    Shoreditch
    Posts
    13,116
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    238

    Default

    Whatttttt omg Los santos and san fierro in HD!

    I love you op n/h

    ki9j8uj8hu8hu8h

  10. #50
    Join Date
    February 2008
    Reppin
    Nowhere
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,607
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    39

    Default

    The Currency style of the V and lettering of the "five" could mean it would be one based on the recent recession in the US.

    More intricate and intelligent plot missions based on finance. The main characters being big city boy traders, property developers etc.

    Actually wait scrap that, it would mean going back to Liberty City. I think it will have to be San Andreas or Vice City based as they wont have had time to develop a whole new city/state for the next gen consoles, unless they've been working on this location before Liberty City.

    I doubt they would go back to the 50s as that would be too close to the LA Noire era
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  11. #51
    Willy Guest

    Default

    S.N.M

    i'll get Xbox Live just for the game and do hit and runs on Sunil with Bigdon in the passenger seat

  12. #52
    Join Date
    February 2010
    Reppin
    Shoreditch
    Posts
    13,116
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kyro View Post
    .

    If they did go back to SA I'd like to see it modernized with completely different type of characters and story but with the old guys making cameos in missions and cut scenes for old times sake.

    IIRC didn't the main guy from GTA3, Clude feature in GTA4 briefly still unable to speak?

    EDIT: Actually I think he made an appearance in SA
    Naw they will be starting from a completely new slate.He was in san andreas race mission.It should be based in current times 2010/2011.Cos they did the same with gta 4 and it was set in 2008 times

  13. #53
    Join Date
    January 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    9,538
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    52

    Default

    i am 5 right now and its christmas morning

  14. #54
    Join Date
    February 2009
    Reppin
    3 dem
    Posts
    10,326
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    i am 5 right now and its christmas morning
    .

    if they try go back to liberty city, i ain't coppin
    Quote Originally Posted by 50 Cent View Post
    That house party off the hook, until the shots go off
    Well thats what you get for stuntin' on my block show off

  15. #55
    Join Date
    June 2008
    Posts
    6,209
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Talented Individual View Post
    Naw they will be starting from a completely new slate.He was in san andreas race mission.It should be based in current times 2010/2011.Cos they did the same with gta 4 and it was set in 2008 times
    If it's set after the events of SA then why can't old characters make an appearance or at least get mentioned? I bet they do as well. In the addon for GTA you used to see Niko in the background going about his life which had nothing to do with The Ballad of Gay Tony but he was still there.
    Twitter | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Soundcloud | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  16. #56
    Willy Guest

    Default

    I thought The Ballad of Gay Tony was stupid and childish tbh, especially that fat Arab guy

    GTA needs to be a serious game, not some comedy shit

  17. #57
    Join Date
    October 2010
    Posts
    3,089
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kyro View Post
    In the addon for GTA you used to see Niko in the background going about his life which had nothing to do with The Ballad of Gay Tony but he was still there.
    all the addons are set in the same times thats why the other 2 guys are seen in the games, then they added the DLC for them

    it wont get set in librity city again

    guess were gonna have to wait till the 2nd

  18. #58
    Join Date
    February 2010
    Reppin
    Shoreditch
    Posts
    13,116
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kyro View Post
    If it's set after the events of SA then why can't old characters make an appearance or at least get mentioned? I bet they do as well. In the addon for GTA you used to see Niko in the background going about his life which had nothing to do with The Ballad of Gay Tony but he was still there.
    Because most of the old characters would either be dead or in prison.They might do an easter egg thing like an old newspaper print of grove street.Or a R.I.P Carl Johnson/Ballas graffiti.
    Rockstar said they wasn't going to include any old characters in the making of gta 4.
    Yes because they were set in the same time space/universe.Notice in gta 4 you start seeing Luis and johnny in the later missions.
    Last edited by Talented Individual; 25th October '11 at 03:12 PM.

  19. #59
    Join Date
    April 2009
    Age
    25
    Posts
    16,914
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    if this comes out next year>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>d,mf ngbvkjmcd,mv nmc,d

  20. #60
    Join Date
    February 2010
    Reppin
    Shoreditch
    Posts
    13,116
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    238

    Default

    I liked the realism in gta 4.Just felt more grown up

Similar Threads

  1. 360/PS3: Grand Theft Auto Online
    By Roman Rd. in forum Games and Consoles
    Replies: 595
    Last Post: 15th May '15, 06:58 PM
  2. Tim Lowry Grand Theft Auto
    By GrimeForum.com Featured in forum Grime Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 26th September '13, 07:32 PM
  3. 360/PS3: The next Grand Theft Auto game.. (GTA V)
    By Willy in forum Games and Consoles
    Replies: 206
    Last Post: 8th July '10, 02:17 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •