Page 12 of 80 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast
    Reppin
    Shitty Wok
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by sosa View Post
    @Hutch

my boy from orpington had a link, the guy got 90 copies, was suppose to get 150. lorry must have lost a pallet somewhere along the line lol

he had fifa 12 an battlefield early aswell.

when gta5 comes out >>>>>
    Lucky bastard lol.

What are the killstreaks like? That's the main thing I'm worried about they seem a bit overpowered. It's not like MW2 is it killstreaks wise? Like non stop harriers and predators etc for the whole match.

Gonna be stupid if it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle View Post
    thats not my mum
    Quote Originally Posted by Hij View Post
    Jamie asked to be banned
    ^^^When the banter is just too much^^^

Cool European Cup bro
    Thanks bro, it was a great night.

Reppin
    Fortress Cottage
    vCash

I got Black Ops on the Friday last year. I haven't checked that spot this time though. I'm gettin it for £22 so I can wait tbh
    "This is Fulham for heavenís sake. This is a club which 15 years ago didnít have two brass filings to rub together, which used to play in front of 3 or 4000 rattling around here. Which once played on a night in Rochdale needing points to stay off the bottom of the English League. But were brought by a very rich man, and there he is. And which has now become a hugely enriched club.Ē

Reppin
    Southampton
    vCash

Reppin
    Edgware
    vCash

Had tonnes of copies in CEX harrow today

vCash

lol allow paying 65 qid for a game

Reppin
    Edgware
    vCash

init, only 3 days to go aswell

vCash

would just like to confirm that with the influx of new players today the servers have gone back to how they normally are

finding a lobby with a party is murder, but once you are actually in a game i havent been disconnected

MichaelTBH is offline My Fingers Type Like
    They're Powered Mechanically
    Reppin
    Reload Bars
    vCash

im gassed tbh
    Lulz

Reppin
    Fortress Cottage
    vCash

would just like to confirm that with the influx of new players today the servers have gone back to how they normally are

finding a lobby with a party is murder, but once you are actually in a game i havent been disconnected
    What's the guns saying from what you have seen?

are the AK74u and Famas still low rank unlocks and overpowered?
    "This is Fulham for heavenís sake. This is a club which 15 years ago didnít have two brass filings to rub together, which used to play in front of 3 or 4000 rattling around here. Which once played on a night in Rochdale needing points to stay off the bottom of the English League. But were brought by a very rich man, and there he is. And which has now become a hugely enriched club.Ē

vCash

sorry bro there is no ak74u or famas lol

ive been using the scar so far with a silencer

Reppin
    Shitty Wok
    vCash

sorry bro there is no ak74u or famas lol

ive been using the scar so far with a silencer
    Good news about the ak74 and Famas, but I heard there's a gun you unlock quite late in the prestige that is 3 burst fire and feels like a Famas.

Not too happy with the Scar coming back tho, seen 2 seperate gameplays with it and it looks the same as the MW2 scar (basically no recoil). I hated that gun on MW2 it was too easy to use.
    thats not my mum
    Jamie asked to be banned

Cool European Cup bro

Reppin
    140 Stab Street
    vCash

can any one point me to gameplay with the desert eagle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Come Correct View Post
    Guys a flop for his country. The last time Argentina did remotely well when the big boys were involved, Diego Forlan was carrying the squad. Do your research.

If Chelsea win the Europa League but get top 4, will they have to forfeit their UCL spot to defend their Europa championship?
    ^lulu

Reppin
    Shitty Wok
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Hickory Dickory View Post
    can any one point me to gameplay with the desert eagle.
    Not really gameplay as such but this is it..

Click here to watch the video on YouTube.

Sounds sick
    thats not my mum
    Jamie asked to be banned

Cool European Cup bro

LG is offline should have negged from longtime
    hold some of that
    Reppin
    the chronics
    vCash

hutch been looking on a mw3 forum and apparently the killstreaks are underpowered, apparently a uav can be shot down with 30 bullets of a ar

Reppin
    140 Stab Street
    vCash

deagle looking like the same as cod4 with fire rate.
    Guys a flop for his country. The last time Argentina did remotely well when the big boys were involved, Diego Forlan was carrying the squad. Do your research.

If Chelsea win the Europa League but get top 4, will they have to forfeit their UCL spot to defend their Europa championship?
    ^lulu

LG is offline should have negged from longtime
    hold some of that
    Reppin
    the chronics
    vCash

not my review btw

As some of you might already know, I purchased my copy of MW3 2 days ago and feel that I have played enough to make a few educated conclusions about the game. I'll try my best to keep this as short as possible but I'm not making any promises, and if anyone has any questions about anything I will answer if I can.

First off, a little bit about my back story so that you can get a better understanding of my view on the game. I have been playing FPS games at a competitive level since Halo 2. I have attended numerous MLG events over many years, and have been playing on GameBattles since Rainbox Six 3.

After playing CoD 4 for the first time, I fell in love with the CoD series. I loved CoD 4 so much in fact that since its release I have felt that most FPS releases have been somewhat lackluster and don't live up to my expectations due to the high standards that CoD 4 set. I thought that modern warfare 2 was absolutely terrible compared to its predecessor. I think that black ops was an improvement in comparison, however, it still could have been better.

Now that we got that out of the way, I can move on to MW3.

The Good:

- The maps are without a doubt my favorite part of this game. Literally all 16 of them are small-medium in size which means there is constant action. Most of them feel as if they will suit competitive game play very well. I can't wait to start Gamebattles matches.

- The point streak system is a very nice way to encourage objective based participation. When you cap a point in domination, it counts towards your killstreak reward as if you got a kill. When you shoot an enemy UAV out of the sky, same thing. I found myself jumping on flags more often then in previous installments.

- This kind of piggybacks the last point, but the next best thing about this game is that the point streak rewards aren't devastatingly overpowered like in previous installments. Once people realize how important/rewarding it is to shoot down enemy aircraft, you will see that those Overwatches, Pave-Lows, and Ospreys aren't really that powerful.

- PRIVATE MATCHES HAVE ALL GUNS, PERKS, PROFICIENCIES, CAMOS, etc etc etc UNLOCKED BY DEFAULT. Yes, I yelled it because I love it. In prior installments, I used to be stuck at certain prestige's because if I prestiged I would lose all my important guns/perks that I needed for Gamebattles matches. Now I can prestige without fear of losing my dead silence for matches! Wooohoo.

- When they said you can pretty much pick a gun and make it your own... they weren't lying. I tested many of the guns in private matches and found out that the killing potential of most of the guns were about the same. I will expand on the killing potential in just a moment...but for now, this means that even in competitive play, it comes down to your personal preference when it comes to picking a weapon.

The Bad:

- You die entirely too fast. There, I said it. I'm not sure what it is about this game that feels different then other CoD's, but I can promise you that you will feel the same way when you play it. There is no such thing as turning on a guy in MW3. In fact, there is no such thing as taking damage in this game. By the time you realize someone hit you, your dead. No time to react, ever.This goes for every weapon, every time. I have been killed by people hip firing a silenced SMG from medium range in 2 hit markers on the killcam (non-headshot, no steady aim). I think that one of the reasons I am most frustrated by this is that I am used to running pub matches with my eyes closed in every other CoD game. In every other CoD, my KDR is over 3.0. So far in MW3, its sitting at 1.8 and I can't see it going up any higher than that given the current state of things.

- Grenades feel weak. Especially when every gun in the game is a hose of instant death, grenades should have a little bit more of an impact. Maybe they did this because the maps are small and they want to avoid spawn nades and such.

- I do not understand why developers can't get this right. I can't tell you how many times I have joined a server and saw ONE guy in 4 green bars while the rest of the room fluctuated between 2/3 bars. I pay for extremely fast internet, speeds that reach 100mb down, 20mb up, yet I have not once been the host of a match. With an upload speed like that, even players on the opposite side of the country are 4 bar. Hopefully it gets better when more players from the U.S. get online.

Overall Impression:

Disappointed. It happens to me every time though so I guess it wasn't really much of a surprise. And I know some of you might say "But Cady, you listed more Good points than bad!". Yea that may be true, however there is a reason I highlighted the fact that people die too fast. Its overwhelmingly apparent when I'm playing and honestly I feel that it promotes camping, more so than in previous installments.

There is so much hype built into these games that it's almost impossible not to be excited for it when it gets close to release. I guess we sometimes get these illusions of how great they are going to be prior to getting our hands on them because of what the series might have done in the past. I'm sure I will be flamed to no end for this post because most of you are hardcore fanboi's (I was too at one point) so I just ask that you realize this is just my opinion, and I hope that when all of you finally get a chance to play that you won't find it a disappointment, but rather a worthy successor to arguably the greatest FPS series ever made.

vCash

the game isnt harder an you dont die easier, its just that the only people playing it 4 days early are mainly hardcore cod fans an so will be very good at the game anyway, come the normal release date all the kids an regular folk will be playing

Reppin
    Shitty Wok
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Leeds Grime View Post
    not my review btw

As some of you might already know, I purchased my copy of MW3 2 days ago and feel that I have played enough to make a few educated conclusions about the game. I'll try my best to keep this as short as possible but I'm not making any promises, and if anyone has any questions about anything I will answer if I can.

First off, a little bit about my back story so that you can get a better understanding of my view on the game. I have been playing FPS games at a competitive level since Halo 2. I have attended numerous MLG events over many years, and have been playing on GameBattles since Rainbox Six 3.

After playing CoD 4 for the first time, I fell in love with the CoD series. I loved CoD 4 so much in fact that since its release I have felt that most FPS releases have been somewhat lackluster and don't live up to my expectations due to the high standards that CoD 4 set. I thought that modern warfare 2 was absolutely terrible compared to its predecessor. I think that black ops was an improvement in comparison, however, it still could have been better.

Now that we got that out of the way, I can move on to MW3.

The Good:

- The maps are without a doubt my favorite part of this game. Literally all 16 of them are small-medium in size which means there is constant action. Most of them feel as if they will suit competitive game play very well. I can't wait to start Gamebattles matches.

- The point streak system is a very nice way to encourage objective based participation. When you cap a point in domination, it counts towards your killstreak reward as if you got a kill. When you shoot an enemy UAV out of the sky, same thing. I found myself jumping on flags more often then in previous installments.

- This kind of piggybacks the last point, but the next best thing about this game is that the point streak rewards aren't devastatingly overpowered like in previous installments. Once people realize how important/rewarding it is to shoot down enemy aircraft, you will see that those Overwatches, Pave-Lows, and Ospreys aren't really that powerful.

- PRIVATE MATCHES HAVE ALL GUNS, PERKS, PROFICIENCIES, CAMOS, etc etc etc UNLOCKED BY DEFAULT. Yes, I yelled it because I love it. In prior installments, I used to be stuck at certain prestige's because if I prestiged I would lose all my important guns/perks that I needed for Gamebattles matches. Now I can prestige without fear of losing my dead silence for matches! Wooohoo.

- When they said you can pretty much pick a gun and make it your own... they weren't lying. I tested many of the guns in private matches and found out that the killing potential of most of the guns were about the same. I will expand on the killing potential in just a moment...but for now, this means that even in competitive play, it comes down to your personal preference when it comes to picking a weapon.

The Bad:

- You die entirely too fast. There, I said it. I'm not sure what it is about this game that feels different then other CoD's, but I can promise you that you will feel the same way when you play it. There is no such thing as turning on a guy in MW3. In fact, there is no such thing as taking damage in this game. By the time you realize someone hit you, your dead. No time to react, ever.This goes for every weapon, every time. I have been killed by people hip firing a silenced SMG from medium range in 2 hit markers on the killcam (non-headshot, no steady aim). I think that one of the reasons I am most frustrated by this is that I am used to running pub matches with my eyes closed in every other CoD game. In every other CoD, my KDR is over 3.0. So far in MW3, its sitting at 1.8 and I can't see it going up any higher than that given the current state of things.

- Grenades feel weak. Especially when every gun in the game is a hose of instant death, grenades should have a little bit more of an impact. Maybe they did this because the maps are small and they want to avoid spawn nades and such.

- I do not understand why developers can't get this right. I can't tell you how many times I have joined a server and saw ONE guy in 4 green bars while the rest of the room fluctuated between 2/3 bars. I pay for extremely fast internet, speeds that reach 100mb down, 20mb up, yet I have not once been the host of a match. With an upload speed like that, even players on the opposite side of the country are 4 bar. Hopefully it gets better when more players from the U.S. get online.

Overall Impression:

Disappointed. It happens to me every time though so I guess it wasn't really much of a surprise. And I know some of you might say "But Cady, you listed more Good points than bad!". Yea that may be true, however there is a reason I highlighted the fact that people die too fast. Its overwhelmingly apparent when I'm playing and honestly I feel that it promotes camping, more so than in previous installments.

There is so much hype built into these games that it's almost impossible not to be excited for it when it gets close to release. I guess we sometimes get these illusions of how great they are going to be prior to getting our hands on them because of what the series might have done in the past. I'm sure I will be flamed to no end for this post because most of you are hardcore fanboi's (I was too at one point) so I just ask that you realize this is just my opinion, and I hope that when all of you finally get a chance to play that you won't find it a disappointment, but rather a worthy successor to arguably the greatest FPS series ever made.
    The grenade point he listed as bad is good imo, even tho grenade consistency is one of my strong points I hated the fact that semtex was OP in MW2 and the grenades on CoD4 were a joke. The Black ops grenades were perfect tho hopefully it's not too much worse than that.

The dying fast isn't an issue either really, if you die fast you obviously kill fast. And if you get shot first you deserve to die really (unless you're shot by the host)

Sounds good to me cant wait tbh.
    thats not my mum
    Jamie asked to be banned

Cool European Cup bro

vCash

lol got osprey gunner in a care package but there was too much air support then the game ended

Reppin
    SOUTH LONDON
    vCash

the game isnt harder an you dont die easier, its just that the only people playing it 4 days early are mainly hardcore cod fans an so will be very good at the game anyway, come the normal release date all the kids an regular folk will be playing
    oh shit i sold all my copys of this game

i thought multiplayer wernt on till tuesday!
    LEGEND AKA Ghetto Bumbaclart Philosopher AKA War Lord

Last of a dying breed
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQElXKo3zBE D.Man & Shanger - South To East Link Up (Young Sen Dead)
    LEGEND OUT !!!!