ive always liked nottingham forest but wtf are they thinking
So we can laugh at the "Iconic" manager your "rich" new owners have appointed.
forest >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>> Derby
Everyting in life, is either a blessin or a lesson, so forget depression , think progression , and stop obbsessin wiv stressin my bredrin
sold gareth mccleary this summer too
Watford could be fucked under Duxbury Nani and Zola if its anything like what happend at West Ham aswell
Lol so glad this joker didn't end up buying us, isn't he bringing a load of Qatari players over for the squad?
wonder if the dream team of Savio and Jimenez will return
ok lets clear a few things up.
1. the owners wanted mick McCarthy after 2nd thought he decided he didnt want to take the job.
2. Sean o'driscoll came in as 1st team coach last season when it seemed cotterill was going to take us down and sorted the club out and kept us up, who was allways going at the end of the season to crawley.
3. we offered him an interview seeing as he knows the squad and they like him, he impressed and he knows the division and the club
4. he took doncaster from the conference to the championship on a shoe string budget, and plays attractive passing football.
5. mccleary left on a free this summer, he's been pretty shit for most of his spell with us till the final 6months.
6. gunter has been sold, we got 3.1million for him, reading/swansea both came in for him, hes been a good player for the club and deserved to go on to the prem.
7. 4 arabic players have joined us on 1months trails it will be drizzys choice wever they stay or not. so if theyre wank then theyll fuck off back home, if ther decent we get some good unearthed talents.
any other things ive missed.
id rather have a manager who knows the players and the league over some 2bob "iconic" manager anyway.
promotion this year come at my bros
Your situation sounds pretty shit tbh. You buying anybody decent?
WHU > QPR
I must keep this avatar and sig untill further notice for losing a bet enforced by Hij.
O'Driscoll is a decent appointment tbh.
and it's.... C FROM T
well drizzy only got appointed tonight,
hopefully bring elokobi and guedioura,
and i guess now weeve got our manager all the links and rumors for players coming in will start flying around.
a rumor is that steve coppell is coming in as director of football aswell
and were getting between a 15m-40m transfer budget apparently but its all paper talk.
the owners are football guys and they know what ther doing.
reports from the dressing room are coming out that the players at the club asked for drizzy to be interviewed/ given a chance.
cant complain really.